dark6-6

US750 Kicking Players without cause

The guy doesn't want a bunch of clan members flooding his server.. It seems that they have no real dedicated server or they could use that server. Instead they alienate an entire server. The admin has a point in kicking you guys. The CQF members should just buy their own server

Now, in any other game you might have a point. Reserving slots for clan m8's/friends is common practice. Problem is, this is DayZ and that is not allowed. He has to follow the rules or risk losing his connection to the Hive. You might not agree with it, but that is the current rule.

This particular server admin went about this in the wrong way. He deserves to have his server blacklisted. He does not have the level of maturity needed to run a server.

Edited by AADiC

I actually agree with what the admin did and believe he was justified in doing so, even if he did it rather ungracefully. After all, what is an admin to do when some lousy clan is ruining his server for everyone else? RedFaction and Hashisx just drove the nail into the ground with that little "HUEHUE WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT EVEN WORSE FOR EVERYONE" comment up there. If you're paying for the server, I think we can have a little lenience with the rules concerning situations like this.

Haha, but is it fair we have to follow the rules for hosting a DayZ server just like everyone else and by the way when CQF was kicked there was only about 3-4 of us on it. Also, since we cannot kick whoever we damn well feel like then this guy does not get allowed to as well as he kick us CQF after we happen to kill one of his buddies when they were coming for us.

I'd like proof of this please, because Ryddler is one of my admins and if he is abusing then i will take it away, simple as that. See THAT is against the rules. But are you sure he wasnt just reseting the server? because for some reason if we dont kick everyone before a reset it glitches the server and it doesnt come back up.

But yes I can assure you, its only CQF.

Lol you are only kicking CQF? Sounds like you hate us and it sure as hell seems like you do when you tell us to buzz off. You just got a grudge against CQF. You kicked us out of hate towards our clan exactly.

So remember when Goliath(wodahskcin) said he only kicks CQF members? Citing that they ruin everyone's experience on his server? And that he cares deeply for the regulars on his server?

What do you have to say now? Kick anyone and everyone apparently

Just more proof of his abuse.

Edited by Emorangers23

Awfully quiet there wodahskcin :lol:...let me communicate in a way you might understand. *Picks up Webster's Ignorant Youth Dictionary* Yo bruh, now we all c how she go, U prob b banned now frum all hive serverzz.

Edited by Inspector54
  • Like 1

Just created my own thread, not noticing this one: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44846-banned-from-us-750-without-a-reason-admin-abuse/

Basically he kicked everyone from the server except for him and his mate, you cannot tell me all of these people are hoarding stuff. Poor excuse.

Stop that kind of shit or actions like blacklisting or taking his server down or whatever should follow next.

I dont believe I'm hurting anything except you guys (If you arnt friends with CQF than I'm sorry). And lets get this straight, what racist names was I calling them? Are you talking about how in the video I said, 'CQF niggas?' sorry thats how I talk, and it is obviously not a racial slur.

Obviously not a racial slur, are you kidding me!!

Something needs to be done about this guy. He continues to boot anyone that joins his server. No reason given, mainly because you don't even make it into the game before you are kicked.

Blatantly breaking the rules setup by Rocket, his server needs to be Blacklisted and lose connect to the Hive.

• Like 1

Grid searching is part of the game. CQF having a clan is just an advantage. If you don't like your stuff getting stolen, make your own clan to counter them. I'm sure they'd love some opposition.

Goliath fucked up. Blacklist time.

* US 750 hosted by Goliath.

* I think around midnight EST.

* Tried to log on to US 750 multiple times but was kicked every time, I had never played on this server before so I don't see what reason he had to kick me other than abuse.

Was going to start my own thread concerning US 750 but did a search first. This is ridiculous, how has there not been a mod response yet? I can't believe this guy still has his server. Well here's my proof.

Edited by Nigel

Bump.

This kids' ignorance has spoken for itself.

Edited by Bascal

i keep bumping because this needs to be seen by someone who can do somthing about this. Untill then, bump.