ryan__mc__@hotmail.co.uk

Ultimate tent loot.

I don't get why everyone has their panties in a wad about him destroying tents.

EVERY tent I come by I destroy, even if there is nothing on there I need. I've destroyed more rare weapons, GPSs, and NVGs than I can count.

This is a dog-eat-dog game; deal with it.

Idd it is m8 :)

Why the hell would you run to the edge of the map.

People set up camps there. And you'll find vehicles. Takes a while, but worth it.

Destroying tents is a waste, you are basicly destroying a valuable resource. Sure they might move the camp when they see its looted too many times but still, you could keep the gear on the map. When its destroyed u have to wait for a 0.28% spawn chance in buildings covered with players and zombies.

Thats where people stash the good stuff.

Actually, the edge of the map is where stupid people store their stuff

Actually, the edge of the map is where stupid people store their stuff

Well its easyier to find for them i suppose ..but also easyier for others to find ...although for this particular find ..they had the advantage of shooting down on people.

well alot of people wont go there so that and its quite a long trek maybe puts alot off

a dup fix does need sorting asap though as everyone will be walking around like robocop soon

well alot of people wont go there so that and its quite a long trek maybe puts alot off

a dup fix does need sorting asap though as everyone will be walking around like robocop soon

Yes hopefully.

If you did not save tents after removing gear the gear comes back sadly. make sure you always save tents before destroying. Good find though otherwise. This is what I spend 90% of my dayz time doing so Kudos fellow tent pillager!

If you did not save tents after removing gear the gear comes back sadly. make sure you always save tents before destroying. Good find though otherwise. This is what I spend 90% of my dayz time doing so Kudos fellow tent pillager!

Sweet ...We need more tent destroyers around ..stop all the horders :)

• Like 1

We have also been dedicating alot of time to looking for and detroying tent sites :P Also now with camo spawning fixed ..people will be hoarding as much of those as possible.

• Like 1

you are horrible. Why in the fuck did you reload your rifle like 20 times even though you didnt fire? And why did it take you 15 minutes to look in more than one tent? Why in the fuck did you drop your binocs to pick up the NVG? There another slot for them. Why in the FLYING fuck do you have 4 blood bags in your fron inventory and not in your backpack, and who the fuck carries 3 water bottles? Who the fuck carries ONE water battle? Cans of pop are everywhere. Next time you make a video.....dont make yourself look like a total noob.

i bet you wander around in cherno with an MG and shoot up scrubs.

at least you waste not a single slot with water bottles. good boy!

Me griefing ? what have I got to grief about ? I took lots of loot ..killed a few players and detroyed the tents too make it all the more sweeter :)) If anyone is griefing ..its those guys when they come back and see what we did...so funny :))

This post was awesome.

Wow, destroying the tents "for the lolz" marked you as griefing assholes in my book.

Griefing people who are most likely exploiting the tent dupe?

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes.

I go camp hunting all the time. When I find one I always take any GPS units, NVGs or Range Finders there, save the tents and dump that shit a few hundred metres away. Find the gear yourself and play the game the way it's meant to be play.

Or last night, there was a tent city 30+ tents with most weapons. Announced Server Restart in thirty minutes... I leave the weapons in the tents and drop all the ammo and save them.

Ah I wish I could hear their rage.

Edited by grylsyjaeger
  • Like 1