ryan__mc__@hotmail.co.uk

Ultimate tent loot.

destorying the tents was trolling I'd have to say. also they really do they a way to allow a proper defense made in this mod like someone said above. Because it's almost impossible to fortify a location and even if you do someone can just server hoop into your base. Thou i do wonder why when you change servers you can't just end up on the shore, but if you log back on the server you were just on you end up back at your location unless you changed server.

destorying the tents was trolling I'd have to say. also they really do they a way to allow a proper defense made in this mod like someone said above. Because it's almost impossible to fortify a location and even if you do someone can just server hoop into your base. Thou i do wonder why when you change servers you can't just end up on the shore, but if you log back on the server you were just on you end up back at your location unless you changed server.

You call it trolling ..i call it having fun :)

Aras, why do you insist on trolling these forums AND doing it like a scrub? Serious question.

Edit: just look at what he's given beans for saying, i'm not being mean.

Man, you compared a forum poster to the Colorado theater shooter. Not only was that in poor taste, but it demonstrates you're no better than the people you so viciously rail against here. You don't get to call other people out for trolling.

Tone down your own vitriol on the forums before going after others for their posting habits, mkay?

• Like 1

sounds like the admin of the server was probably a hacker or had a friend who was using hacks to dup gear and spawn ass loads of stuff for their tent city, probably a few more tents on that server in other locations with similar gear/loot... props to destroying there tent city

sounds like the admin of the server was probably a hacker or had a friend who was using hacks to dup gear and spawn ass loads of stuff for their tent city, probably a few more tents on that server in other locations with similar gear/loot... props to destroying there tent city

Well we did just empty 2 other tent sites ...but they had nowhere near as much gear or as good gear ...so yes there may have been even more tent sites....If the admins are true to there word ..they keep there server clean (as the admins on this server said they do)

Edited by Massicor

You can run over tents all you like it won't matter, you can't save them while they are flat so when the server restarts they will all be back in place exactly how they were before you got there.

I destroy tents. Why allow a new spawn (technically a completely new person to have washed ashore) to have the "experience" of another life and just run to their tents and get some high tier weapons?

then why not remove tents? And have vehicles have no inventory?

Tents dupe items. Destroy all tents until this shit is fixed.

On one server this morning I followed a ghillie wookie up into the wilderness north of the NWAF. After what seemed like 20 minutes of running after him at a distance I lost him in some woods. I circle around so I don't run into him... but I found his base.

It was a tent city full of everything in the game. It had medical stuff I'd never seen before and a bunch of guns I didn't know were in the game. I was really tempted to grab one of the 10 NVG and 3 AS50 they had but I didn't know if it was hacked or not. I don't know if these guys are just duping or hacking but I wasn't going to take the chance.

I ran back into the woods and hung around to see if the wookie came back but the server disconnected and it dumped my client back into the server browser so I didn't get the instance #.

I think I'm going to scout out the edge of the map more often.

Guys, quit tripping out on this dude for destroying the tents. First off, it does nothing, and second, the general idea is that these assholes scripted in their lot. Nobody in their right mind would collect all this gear, and put it in ONE location. Multiple tent locations is obviously the way anybody good enough to get these items (or have the time long enough to collect) would play. GG guys

You can run over tents all you like it won't matter, you can't save them while they are flat so when the server restarts they will all be back in place exactly how they were before you got there.

Jesus ..read the post ...we already checked to see if they respawned ..and they didnt!

well im the one who did the film nd drove the truck :D

we went back after and i got shot :( but later today my friend went back no tents but found the truck with all the guns and items still in there and drove it off :lol: stolen loot again :)

then why not remove tents? And have vehicles have no inventory?

And you're the problem with the game, they have inventory to stockpile and for groups not for you to have multiple lives.

Wow, destroying the tents "for the lolz" marked you as griefing assholes in my book.

80-90% iof the gear in the tents is probably duped even if unintentionally ..make ya feel better now?

Protip, you took waaaay to fucking long to loot.

You should've been no longer than 3 minutes.

I laugh when noobs think that destroying tents does anything. If these idiots havent learned now, I am not going to explain it.

• Like 1

I laugh when noobs think that destroying tents does anything. If these idiots havent learned now, I am not going to explain it.

Well accually we detroyed there tent site + killed them ...the tents didnt respawn after server restart...so yes it did accually do something buddieeeeeee. Yes they may have more camps or make more ..but it took us all of 1 min to destroy that site with there own truck ..so not as if we went to much trouble.

Edited by Massicor

I don't get why everyone has their panties in a wad about him destroying tents.

EVERY tent I come by I destroy, even if there is nothing on there I need. I've destroyed more rare weapons, GPSs, and NVGs than I can count.

This is a dog-eat-dog game; deal with it.

• Like 1

Me griefing ? what have I got to grief about ? I took lots of loot ..killed a few players and detroyed the tents too make it all the more sweeter :)) If anyone is griefing ..its those guys when they come back and see what we did...so funny :))

Wow, destroying the tents "for the lolz" marked you as griefing assholes in my book.

I'm with skyter. Certainly shows attitude

I don't get why everyone has their panties in a wad about him destroying tents.

EVERY tent I come by I destroy, even if there is nothing on there I need. I've destroyed more rare weapons, GPSs, and NVGs than I can count.

This is a dog-eat-dog game; deal with it.

You and massicor would get on well, till one of you backstabbed the other ( just an observation )