h3retic

Respawn button CONFIRMATION

Guys, you have all heard plenty of times how people cry for respawn confirmation pop up window. So here is one more such cry of despair.

This feature really needs to be applied to the game. I am not a programmer and cant really judge, but it does not seem all that difficult to add this.

And it is certainly required.

When you are playing DayZ, at certain points it can get rather intense. You can die of a few zig zaggy zombies, of a noob trying out his new gun, or of a pro sniper making a youtube montage and seeing you as nothing more than a good video material. But you are not supposed to be dying of some shitty stroke of misfortune when your luck fails you utterly and your hand drives your mouse over the cursed respawn button, and bam you accidentally click on it.

THAT JUST SUCKS BIG SWEATY BALLS, so to speak. Open up your eyes, Rocket, i know this happened to you too. Now it is your job to make this *shit* stop. Live long and prosper, but please fix this.

With love,

h3retic

FYI this message is highly sarcastic and in many ways can be interpreted as troll infested, and so indeed it is. <3

inspired by real events. yawn...

• Like 1

Doesn't need a fix, just be more careful where you are clicking.

I've done this once before and now I make sure I click where I mean to.

anyone can make mistakes.

so an answer like *ure a noob, look where u clickin* just shows how stupid u are

i am not a noob, ive played this game quite a lot. my char that i *respawned* was at 600 zed kills and almost 2 month life length.

Also this should be put into the suggestions forums.

more of a demand :)

A game shouldn't let you essentially "delete your entire save game" in ONE click on a MAIN MENU.

Imagine if Diablo III Hardcore Mode had a respawn button on the menu next to the logout button.

• Like 1

I read this as

"I misclicked and respawned, fix please" - a noob

into the pile of useless feedback you go!

Useless feedback? Sure, just put a big "WASTE HOURS OF MY TIME" button next to the fucking logout button. GREAT IDEA.

Useless feedback? Sure, just put a big "WASTE HOURS OF MY TIME" button next to the fucking logout button. GREAT IDEA.

no feedback is useless ;P

Solution: Don't fucking click the suicide button. How hard can this be?

This button is being exploited though (which part of this mod isn't?).

The only purpose for this button is to choose your spawn location (exploit), commit suicide when you really need/want to and to troll people with bad motor skill (you).

Edited by Brandarisable

Solution: Don't fucking click the suicide button. How hard can this be?

This button is being exploited though (which part of this mod isn't?).

The only purpose for this button is to choose your spawn location (exploit), commit suicide when you really need/want to and to troll people with bad motor skill (you).

when this happens to you, ill be laughing

• Like 1