imthatbandit

Im that bandit....

So im trolling if i dont like something you like? Allrighty

Are you responding to me? Because if you are, you'll see that I was responding to imthatbandit and not you.

Are you responding to me? Because if you are, you'll see that I was responding to imthatbandit and not you.

Oh i see you edited your post.. My bad

I was comparing both franchises actually, but even do call

Of duty has plenty more games I guess.

My point is, sure some people buy games that suck completely. But 100 million people bought a game that was horrible? Yeah fuckin right. YOU must be the one trolling.

Best thread i have read, so true also. People who say this guy is an idiot, well WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE? He bought the game, and he is allowed to do anything in the game but hack. Let the man do what he wants, bandits are a big part of this game and will always be. Stop bitching about it, it's not like it will stop bandits from killing anyway. There is no ultimate way of playing this game, it differs from every player, this is obviously OP's most amusing way of playing the game - LET HIM.

Survivors, if you want DayZ without bandits and only friendly survivors this game is clearly not for you. My best tips is enter empty servers...

Besides this BS "People like him ruin the game" THIS IS WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT. don't believe me? Go to his server and then to electro and get a shot to the head. BAM.

One word: empathy. People care about things like this because they realize it could happen to them also or they can relate to encounters such as this. Nobody is debating what he can or can't do in the game, but that doesn't make him not detestable. Sure, you could kill noobies for fun and brag about it on the forums, but you sure as hell better expect criticism for being a giant ass. If people like this don't want to hear the community getting annoyed with them, don't post things like this.

Again you're strawman argument is weak. Show me one person in here who has said they absolutely want all bandits to be removed from the game? Can't? Well it's because you're shoving words down peoples' mouths.

Shooting people who just spawned in is not banditry, it is just dickish. Shooting everyone you come across, that is your choice. But that being said so many dickholes come here saying how fun it is to shoot on sight, blah blah blah, there is this cool game with the same map and you can stalk people in that game too, its called Arma 2. No one cares how you play, or no one cares why you do it. You having fun, that is great. Some people get their rocks off by making others miserable. We get it. And yes this is a game, but you are missing the whole purpose of the game. If it was intended to be a death match game, then would not have had to "MOD" it. It is guys like you that make this game enjoyable for myself, as I like the fact I need to sneak around, get my shit, and get out of dodge. If I wanted to play real life, I would have stayed in the military. This is a game play it how you want. It is as simple as that.

My point is, sure some people buy games that suck completely. But 100 million people bought a game that was horrible? Yeah fuckin right. YOU must be the one trolling.

Again, all of my previous points still stand. Call of Duty so far has around 13 games or so in the series spanning across 8 or so systems, while you can only buy Half-Life 2/Orange box on the PC, 360 and PS3. I never said it was completely horrible (although it's not very good either), but rather your point that more copies purchased = better quality of game is laughable at best. This also seems you be your only point.

Edited by A Classy Emu

Shooting people who just spawned in is not banditry, it is just dickish

This will sound lame, but true. False, its banditry.

Anyway, if you cant stand them dickish basterds, this game is not for you.

Edited by Shazman

According to that logic Justin Beiber is one of the greatest musicians of all time.

@. Shazman no its douchebaggery being a bandit means you gain somthing from killing someone pain killers and a bandage that you can readily find all over the map is not a gain.

Edited by Road Dogg

Bravo, my friend bravo

You are the reason why the game is exciting, thats your style of play and thats why this game is great. Everyone can do whatever the hell they want your exactly why everyone should be scared at anytime in this game.

@. Shazman no its douchebaggery being a bandit means you gain somthing from killing someone pain killers and a bandage that you can readily find all over the map is not a gain.

You think he ONLY kills people for some pain killers/bandage? It's fucking obvious that this amuses him, maybe not for people like you. But for him it does.

(im not proving you wrong on your opinion about douchebaggery, im doing it on "killing someone for pain killers and a bandage")

Edited by Shazman

I'm going to try to stay out of this, but I do have to make one quick point.

Go check out the top selling movies and songs from the last 10-20 years before you start talking about sales being important.

Unless you enjoy watching Titanic while listening to Justin Bieber.

You think he ONLY kills people for some pain killers/bandage? It's fucking obvious that this amuses him, maybe not for people like you. But for him it does.

(im not proving you wrong on your opinion about douchebaggery, im doing it on "killing someone for pain killers and a bandage")

Even if he gets enjoyment from it its moot you arent a bandit if you dont gain any equipment from it perhaps the term mass murderer or assasin would be a better wording for himself.

On a side note I have quite enjoyed stalking players who I know do this and taking them out just ask the dude with the akm who shot at me and had me sneak up on him with my remmington in hand.

lol at the fact you just put Golden Eye in the argument. We are talking about the greatest FPS ever, being classic and revolutionizing doesn't give it some sort of special treatment.

Your baseing your entire argument on opinion. CoD is the only fps franchise to sell over 100 million copies. The next closest fps? Under 50 mill. What can you even argue about? It's obvious that people rather spend their $60 on cod over anything else, because it's a shitty game? Haha. Right.

Just because something does more in sales does not make it better. If that was the case Justin Bieber would be the best musician around. It just means you appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Best is subjective and to me there are a ton of FPS games better then COD.

• Like 1

what he said : My point is, sure some people buy games that suck completely. But 100 million people bought a game that was horrible? Yeah fuckin right. YOU must be the one trolling.

100 million 14 year old boys with little discerning taste and no desire for rich and compelling gameplay/story.....sorry your argument is invalid until you learn a little about marketing.

Edited by Poisonapples

Even if he gets enjoyment from it its moot you arent a bandit if you dont gain any equipment from it perhaps the term mass murderer or assasin would be a better wording for himself.

On a side note I have quite enjoyed stalking players who I know do this and taking them out just ask the dude with the akm who shot at me and had me sneak up on him with my remmington in hand.

How do you know he isn't looting them for bandages/painkillers?! Killing for enjoyment+painkillers/bandage = bandit

He is trolling for posting fact? rrrrrrrrrrriight.

Where did I say that he was trolling for posting facts?

"The only way to judge the best game is what sold the most. That's it." <--- direct quote

That is no fact, that is just idiocy. So yes, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and instead of saying he's moronic, I'm saying that he's purposefully being obtuse.

• Like 1

How do you know he isn't looting them for bandages/painkillers?! Killing for enjoyment+painkillers/bandage = bandit

Because literally you cant go five feet in electro (his preferred killing ground) without kicking a bandage or a painkiller box ive been shot by cocks like him ran into a building bandaged up and killed them because hey on the floor right there were bandages and painkillers.

lol at the fact you just put Golden Eye in the argument. We are talking about the greatest FPS ever, being classic and revolutionizing doesn't give it some sort of special treatment.

I know you're just trolling (badly at that), but I just had to bite here:

A game being both classing and revolutionizing is EXACTLY what puts it in the running for "greatest ever." Goldeneye IS one of, if not THE, best FPS games of all time.

Were you even old enough to play GoldenEye when it was released?

• Like 1

I thought MAG was a pretty good fps, nothing special, but the 200+ players fighting on one map is impressive. This is what this thread is about, right?

Here's what I think:

I'm new to the game but I don't mind guys like this. Sure, the best experience would be one with communication (however tense it may be and regardless of the outcome), but it's also realistic to have people who SOS. I think we can totally imagine individuals or groups of people in the post apocalyptic world who simply shot everyone they didn't know. Why not? There would also be the few good guys... Which is what we have. So I don't know, but it seems there is a balance here that might not be too far off from what would really happen. I say bring me all on, the grifters and all. There will always be those who prey on the weak, those who protect, and those who just try to get by. All types can have fun in this awesome game in my opinion. I've been killed 3 times and I haven't killed anyone yet, but it's been fun man.

• Like 1

OP: I was kind of agreeing with you that the game needs people like you but no. You just grab a gun and run around Cherno killing fresh spawners. It's when I'm running through a forest and hear a gun shot is what sets me on edge.

CoD the greatest FPS? I'd damn near blame the game for too many developers jumping on the CoD bandwagon, making quick and easy FPS built around a simplistic multiplayer. Hey, if thats your thing then enjoy, but don't claim it's the best.

Your logic of 'the highest selling = the best' tells me that you must love the Wii and must be currently reading 50 Shades of Grey. Am I right?

Maybe I should have been more informative in my post. But I'm not the player who runs around with no kills in electro and cherno. 10+ murders every spawn is quite common. I would actually be surprised to find other players who could possibly get more kills per hour. I mean, it's only so many players on the map and I'm shooting most of them.

Also, why spend so much time running north when majority of "big boys" just come to the starting town to snipe noobs with weapons no better than the lee enfield I found in the market.

Happy to debate how CoD is the best fps ever. Not sure what even compares.....

Tell me, what makes CoD "so good"?

Because literally you cant go five feet in electro (his preferred killing ground) without kicking a bandage or a painkiller box ive been shot by cocks like him ran into a building bandaged up and killed them because hey on the floor right there were bandages and painkillers.

God... It does not matter how easy it is to get an item. If he kills for the most common loot in the game, he is still a bandit.