Sign in to follow this  
Odrakis (DayZ)

Trading FN FAL<>DMR

Hey guys !

i am having troubles finding crashed heli sites lately which means I can´t find my loved DMR anywhere. I found a FN FAL + 3 mags in Stary Sobor and want to trade that for a DMR.

So if anyone out there is willing to trade - let me know! ;)

If you´re unsatisfied with my offer, let me know what item/weapon/whatever you would like!

Why do you even bother with trade offers when I can just kill you and take your stuff ?

Why do you even bother with trade offers when I can just kill you and take your stuff ?

Yeah, you could just kill me, right. But you could be shot in an instant the moment you shoot me from some guy in my team.

Or I could just shoot you.

But hey, no risk, no fun ;)

@Beck:

Thanks, will take a closer look on your linked site later!

But you could be shot in an instant the moment you shoot me from some guy in my team.

Or I could just shoot you.

of course not

Why anyone would trade an FN FAL for a DMR is beyond me, but good luck.

Edit: To make it clear, you, OP, would be the lucky one if this trade was to occur.

Edited by Mad Z

Hey guys !

i am having troubles finding crashed heli sites lately which means I can´t find my loved DMR anywhere. I found a FN FAL + 3 mags in Stary Sobor and want to trade that for a DMR.

So if anyone out there is willing to trade - let me know! ;)

If you´re unsatisfied with my offer, let me know what item/weapon/whatever you would like!

FN FAL is a dime a dozen. I doubt you're going to get a trade for a DMR (they are much more rare). Plus trading isn't advisable. You'll just get killed.

I have a DMR I will trade..

Find me a GPS or NVG and then we can talk.

That's not a fair trade either.

Hmm I am curious as to who put these values on weapons...

No one puts value on anything. Rarity is the value. Not much different than supply and demand.