Sign in to follow this  
soulraiser

TX20 - Admin abuse/hackers

So I was playing in the server TX20 earlier and the server got bombed by a hacker. Right before everyone died, everyone's skin changed to a pink beret+camo, only before some people died they alt-f4'd because of the obvious hacking involved. When they reconnected they still had the skin since they did not die. They then proceeded to blame two other players that had the skin and banned them both. After they banned them, they acted like there was no hacker on the server and that nobody had ever died, coincidentally, both of the admins, Hype, and Heisenberg, had both disconnected. After words were exchanged between multiple people and the, sadly I have to say, extremely rude admins, all of the sudden both admins disconnected again, and shortly after 90% of the server got teleported into the water and killed...again. And then the admins proceeded to curse at people inside of the server through the console, and then closed the server.

My point - I have no choice but to believe the admins are not only abusing, but also either hacking OR backing up a friend of theirs that they know is hacking.

That's very strange, I've always known the TX20 server to have a very good administration. I know they've been having problems with hackers recently, but I doubt it's the admins' doing.

• Like 2

I got banned from the server for "hacking" and was not one of the hackers since I did die when the first incident happened. After the ban, clan-mates said there was another hacking incident. Rude and immature admins humor me. Just hope their abuse and inept ability to actually be decent admins does not affect my account.

the admins on this server were really disrespectful and looked the other way when hackers killed everyone.

I was playing on this server at the time. The admins reacted to the server nuke very quickly, and appropriately. The clan [NCR] was mad about one of their clan members and nuked the entire server because he wouldn't be unbanned.

I was playing on this server at the time. The admins reacted to the server nuke very quickly, and appropriately. The clan [NCR] was mad about one of their clan members and nuked the entire server because he wouldn't be unbanned.

yes we would be mad after getting mass killed losing top tier weapons, then have a member get falsely accused and banned

We nuked the whole server? Why would we nuke the server when we were almost all equipped with top-tier gear, ghillies, NVGs, rangefinders, L8 AWS', AS50's, all kinds of gear. Why in the world would we kill ourselves so that we can lose everything. A screenshot of someone in a "hacked" skin means nothing, especially considering the fact that the person wearing the skin was DEAD. Using logic during this whole accusation might be a benefit to you.

We nuked the whole server? Why would we nuke the server when we were almost all equipped with top-tier gear, ghillies, NVGs, rangefinders, L8 AWS', AS50's, all kinds of gear.

Some people like to watch the world burn ...

Some people like to watch the world burn ...

I agree 100% with you, none the less, they banned someone after at least 20 people died and were talking about it in chat, and they claimed that nothing had happened. Oh, anyone figure out why they haven't posted the whole chat logs yet? Because that would prove me correctly.

I know the chat is logged, if you can put in the logs for the past 3 hours-NON EDITED-and tell me that nobody else died during that and had the skin, then I'll say you are correct and that you banned him within reason. I will happily say I am sorry and that I was wrong, until then you admin abused, and are, sorry but...completely full of shit.