Isaac (DayZ)

Tape #11: 05-21-2012

Imagine how cool it would be if you could find these all over the map? haha, great work

Imagine how cool it would be if you could find these all over the map? haha' date=' great work

[/quote']

they should defintely do this, this was very well made

Excellently made. This would really be awesome. Maybe work hints of places where loot can be found in the tapes. ^^

Very well done, captures the atmosphere of the game perfectly. Would be great to hear a couple more, maybe a series of his tapes as he moves inland. A trail of them in the game at the places he's visited, hints of where to look next maybe that will draw players in land to find them. Could be a good way of getting people off the coast if there are a couple of different trails like this.

Imagine how cool it would be if you could find these all over the map? haha' date=' great work

[/quote']

This.

This is really cool.

Very well done' date=' captures the atmosphere of the game perfectly. Would be great to hear a couple more, maybe a series of his tapes as he moves inland. A trail of them in the game at the places he's visited, hints of where to look next maybe that will draw players in land to find them. Could be a good way of getting people off the coast if there are a couple of different trails like this.

[/quote']

Yeah I agree this would be a cool way to create more hunting then just on the coast or popular areas.

This sounds professional, very nice job. My highest regards to the work.

Several games have 'Audio Tapes' you can find and listen to, they definitely add to the atmosphere, if it can be done in DayZ that would be tremendous, but I'm not sure as to how the engine/modding exactly works here.

Hey Isaac, you planning on doing more of these? It's brilliant!

Zane' pid='61246' dateline='1337879607']

Hey Isaac' date=' you planning on doing more of these? It's brilliant!

[/quote']

Affirmative, in the next week.

Dude this was fucking fantastic. I was listening to it while playing at night, tell you what I fucking shit myself when the zombie came for you.

Very well made man would definitely want to have more.

Truly awesome work, I hope the devs might look at talking to you about implementing in game ;)