HacksignX

Trading gun for my life

In basic terms: I'll give anyone who helps out an M4A1 CCO SD with 2 SD mags if they bandage me up, give me a transfusion and use an Epi-Pen on me.

So heres the story; I'm unconscious and knocked out, bleeding, broken, and the time it takes for me to come to my own consciousness will kill me due to how much blood I have left.

I had been fooling around at the NW airfield, just me in the server, and I had many M67 grenades, and since it was just me in the server I carelessly ran through the NW airfield and tracked about 40 (no over-exxageration) behind me, and I thought "Hey, I could get them all with a grenade." I ran into the firestation, waited for all the zombies to be inside the big front doors, and threw a grenade (My plan being as soon as it was thrown to run out the back). Unfortunately, if you've just finished running, it apparently takes 5 seconds for you to re-equip your gun after you throw a grenade. :/ I blew them all up, but knocked myself unconscious and lost about 7k blood. All the zombies were dead, but I wouldn't survive if I waited to come to.

This isn't an elaborate trap of some sort, it really isn't. It's entirely up to you to trust me, but I'm trusting everyone else. You can take any measure of precaution to ensure I'm genuine, put all your stuff in a tent somewhere, etc, I'll even log onto the server you are in if you're there to help me.

In essence, if anyone is interested in getting an M4A1 SD and 2 beartraps, contact me. (Unfortunately I don't have a steam) I'm desperate. :/

EricLHaugen@yahoo.com

Edited by HacksignX

Still looking for someone to help... I can't play until I'm saved. >.<