Sign in to follow this  
puppetworx

Becoming a Goat

I was on server UK6 today and as I walked into a barn I was teleported to the roof and turned into a goat. A few minutes of being a farm animal later I received an error message 'invalid vehicle' or somesuch and then died. As soon as that happened the chat room exploded and it turned out that the same thing had happened to a whole bunch of folks.

Screen cap - http://www.youtube.c...ed/f3FJPPR9q-o

I created a thread in the 'Bug Report' forum but the mod hasn't cleared it, he probably thinks it's a joke. It's not. If this has happened to you also please post ITT.

Edited by puppetworx

Isn't it obvious? Someone hacked your server and completely trashed it.

Now that's funny. Still was an insta-kill of everyone there, but at least the hacker got a bit more creative

Someone hacked your server and completely trashed it.

The thing that made me think it was a bug was that it happened to a bunch of us just as we entered a building. I'm sure a hack could work like that too though, it didn't occur to me anyone would do that. What the actual fuck.

Sorry but I saw the title and just had to butt in ....

• Like 1

Well I never.. Now that's something. Too bad travelling inside a goat's belly is determined as an invalid transportation vehicle. Could you move when you were in goat-mode?

Edited by WoRtEx

Yeah, same thing happend to me and my friend on a US server like 2 hours ago. We disconnect and change a server, everything is back on normal now

Huh I didn't become a goat, and im new to DayZ so perhaps this is normal but when me and a friend of mine tried to join servers in the beginning we were spawned as crows. We were flying and could move up down left and right. Seemed cool for a bit but it got old rather quick lol

Huh I didn't become a goat, and im new to DayZ so perhaps this is normal but when me and a friend of mine tried to join servers in the beginning we were spawned as crows. We were flying and could move up down left and right. Seemed cool for a bit but it got old rather quick lol

Lol. What other animals are there that you could spawn as on a hacked server? It said "invalid vehicle" on the goad incident, did that happen to you IRIEVOLT?

Also, I wonder if you could have direct communicated with other players when flying near them lol.

Edited by WoRtEx

Happened to me about a week aog, some hacker was watching my twitch stream and turned me into a bore and then a goat, then a dog, and then a army soldier while I was stuck on a roof.

Later he spawned a huey for me, then turne dme back into a goat when I died. I trolled a few people as a goat, they can hear you in direct comms btw.

Here is a link to the footage:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LarceApollo?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase