why do u play this, what is your goal when u spawn, cant simply to get weapons, what do u do after u get some equipment?

I run with a group, usually we set out in pairs, so if i die my partner has already killed the guy, so i run back to get my stuff.

We just raid places and try to improve our tactics and coordination while doing so.

Having a group is much more fun.

why do u play this, what is your goal when u spawn, cant simply to get weapons, what do u do after u get some equipment?

After I get decently geared I focus on helping other players by being a medic, I think I will also be doing a lot of bandit sniper hunting once I find a rifle.

you could also ask this every minecraft player

i play dayZ for fun when i know "damn its so risky to into that city but i want some equip" or just group up with my buds and survive chernarus by defeating zombies or bandits

I camp way out in the woods. I got a hatchet, matches, and a water bottle so I never really have to go to town unless I want too. I like hunting for animals and finding peopls tents and camps. Free shit is awesome.

I steal, I don't kill. :D

Survive, take your beans, start a family

kill people who are in pairs that are looking to kill me so I can take yo shit Fool

Walk around and give players help after I've got my own stuff, show them were things are, protect them from zeds until they're armed, then get shot by the same people I was protecting c: