Sign in to follow this  
Kamen87

ZedNecks Trading corps.

Hello Survivors, and Bandits

This is [ZN] Kevin (the leader of the ZedNecks. We have been a bandit clan for sometime. Raiding airfield and KOSing with no questions asked, Picking off noobs at electro and cherno for fun, ect... We have Decided to start giving back to the DayZ community in 2 ways. the 1st way being We have setup a trading post in our server. You may find the details here http://zednecks.enjin.com/forum/m/6641163/viewthread/3674626-zednecks-trading-post

The second way is I am in the process of making and individual branch of the ZedNecks known as the MedNecks. They will act as the RRF and doctors do. They will come to your aid in your time of need for no cost. keep a lookout on our website for the details coming soon.

We just had a thread about Kevin.

Edited by Aras

Ok, as legit as this might be, I have noticed these "trading camps" are popping up life all of the fucking "Cash 4 Gold" adverts you see on TV - not that I particularly watch the box for that matter.

I am not sure how many are legit, but I know that there is a fair chance a lot of them are not. You might get lucky and not get owned because you perhaps don't own an item the traders want from your dead body, but you just might.

Sorry for the off topic reply, but there needs to be a trading section on the forums :)

• Like 1

The best way to get people to believe you are sincere and won't murder them, is to admit you're group are bandits who kill for fun. Best sales pitch I've ever heard.

Not happening pall. Gte your stuff to freeside and give it away there, then maybe i would trust you, a bit.

we arnt charging anything for free trade. We just want to build OUR servers popularity by giving back. If u guys Feel like its a setup then feel free to bing some backup. BUT if any one is going to try to rob anyone at the trading zone remember that you wont see all of our members at the trade aka snipers that CAN see you

Edited by Kamen87

First one to screenshot Kevin's corpse gets a can of beans from me.

Items [ZN] would like to obtain through trade

- FN FAL mags

- barb wire

- tank traps

- Sandbags

- bear traps

- M9 SD mags

- Rang finders

- Soda

- Can food

- Tents

- Engine Parts

Things that [ZN] Has to offer for trade

- NVGs

- MANY differant guns and ammo

- GPS

- Alice packs

- cooked meat

Please guys this isnt a hate on Kevin post make a new thread to bash me plz

Edited by Kamen87

I do not trust anyone who says "we used to be bandits but now we're good! TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT".

Yeah no thanks pal.

we arnt charging anything for free trade. We just want to build OUR servers popularity by giving back. If u guys Feel like its a setup then feel free to bing some backup. BUT if any one is going to try to rob anyone at the trading zone remember that you wont see all of our members at the trade aka snipers that CAN see you

Oh so we're gunna get sniped. awesome.

Edited by Caviano

Would not do this. You'll either get fucked over by an organised clan, or by a lone server hopper.

Or you will live to tell the tale of how many people you've fucked up

OMG if you dont wanna come use our trading post then dont. But this sint the thread to post how you dont trust us in get a life.

I would like to find ONE person that is willing to come meet with me just to prove we arnt ganna kill anyone who is trading. Even if that were the case As soon as we did kill someone who set up a trade then that person would instanly post about here and we would have made all the work we put into the post a waste of time. Ill give Anyone who wants to meet with me a free par of NVGs just to come have a conversation.

But this sint the thread to post how you dont trust us

Yeah it is... Are you retarded? And can you please clean up your posts? Very hard to read.

I would like to find ONE person that is willing to come meet with me just to prove we arnt ganna kill anyone who is trading. Even if that were the case As soon as we did kill someone who set up a trade then that person would instanly post about here and we would have made all the work we put into the post a waste of time. Ill give Anyone who wants to meet with me a free par of NVGs just to come have a conversation.

One person doesn't prove jack.

oh your such a dumbass gangster wanna be Caviano.and no its not is a thread to talk about trading stupid shit

oh your such a dumbass gangster wanna be Caviano.and no its not is a thread to talk about trading stupid shit

This is a thread about trading stupid shit?

^^^^

pointing at Kamen

The RAGE. You feeling it? 'Cause I'm feeling it.

If you advertise any services on these forums prepare to be flamed.

Scratch that, if you make a post on the forums prepare to get flamed

Edited by FrostDMG

lol stupid shit being in game items that ppl are so afraid to lose that they wont balls up and take a risk

lol stupid shit being in game items that ppl are so afraid to lose that they wont balls up and take a risk

So you admit that you are just going to kill everyone attempting to trade with you?