chad57

Singaporean / SG server players, look no more! Small group of dedicated survivors is open.

Better to create a paypal account imo. It's safer to donate via pp than donate directly to any entities. Now, if only I can find myself a cc...

https://www.paypal.c...d=Z3RZYMVGN7EAY

this link is the best i can do so far XD itll take you to a donation page, just click on the continue button in the bottom to pay through CC instead of signing up

Joe, don't forget to confirm everybody's donation with the day of donation. Just send the PM to each of them regarding the details of their donation so we know that we don't donate to the wrong person.

Better to create a paypal account imo. It's safer to donate via pp than donate directly to any entities. Now, if only I can find myself a cc...

yeah but with the CC paypal guest function paypal still process the request so your CC details are in their hands as an account would be =P

and yeah, no probs will do that, its just hard because i have their emails not the forum names XD

Joe how did the server changed to day? I was playing there half hour ago and it was night...

Joe how did the server changed to day? I was playing there half hour ago and it was night...

what do you mean? its 11pm singapore time so it should be night in the server.

* nvm i get it, sometimes it does that, its a bug that requires a server restart. uno momento ;) let me give everyone a 10 min warning

** i just went in and it was night O.o perhaps it was a bug on your end? or maybe you went into the wrong SG server? haha

Edited by Camper-joe

also guys, as a thank you to everyone who donates, to be nice now its not much because im not a millionaire (if i was i wouldnt need donations haha) but if i receive more than 10 donations a month I will gift away games through STEAM to one lucky donator for that month based on a lucky draw

the games will be completely random but not completely useless games i try to pick up good games on sales and gift them out

this months game is ARMA II combined operations :)

also guys, as a thank you to everyone who donates, to be nice now its not much because im not a millionaire (if i was i wouldnt need donations haha) but if i receive more than 10 donations a month I will gift away games through STEAM to one lucky donator for that month based on a lucky draw

the games will be completely random but not completely useless games i try to pick up good games on sales and gift them out

this months game is ARMA II combined operations

LoL No need to give away gifts. It's enough for me if I can play in a "clean" and well-managed server. :D Dunno about the others, though. :P And, yeah. The gift can be a good incentive for people to donate. It'll be like a lottery. :)

Anyway, I think I've found a way to donate. Let's see if it's working tomorrow.

this months game is ARMA II combined operations :)

I believe it's only a matter of time until #00 is fully covered by donations, we're spreading the words. You're not alone Joe.

• Like 1

try chipin.com? we can track the progress of donations with that.

Edited by Izz3

LoL No need to give away gifts. It's enough for me if I can play in a "clean" and well-managed server. :D Dunno about the others, though. :P And, yeah. The gift can be a good incentive for people to donate. It'll be like a lottery. :)

Anyway, I think I've found a way to donate. Let's see if it's working tomorrow.

haha well i know its called a "donation" but i cant think of a better way to say "thank you" than with a random lottery haha the games i get are always on sale and its an incentive to keep people donating even though its not much its always better than nothing :D besides ill try my best to make it clean and well managed but the dayz dev team need to start focusing on what admins can and cannot do because right now the people dominating the game are hackers, even the guy that owns the server has no power to stop a hacker besides kicking and banning (if we can actually find out who)

I might have to start hiring some admins like you guys ;) to help keep it balanced

really? cool

I believe it's only a matter of time until #00 is fully covered by donations, we're spreading the words. You're not alone Joe.

haha thanks for spreading the word, hopefully SG 00 will be around for a long time

try chipin.com? we can track the progress of donations with that.

how does chipin work? do i need to sign up for it? or can people just do it with my paypal email?

still uses paypal though XD just is easier to track donations

thanks to CHAD imma new man! saved my life and gave me blood! thanks dude...

long story short. zombie 1shots me, KO's me, breaks my legs, and im bleeding. THEN it just walks away! i bandage myself and ask chad to see if hes nearby, he is and saves my life!

So Joe, how's the donations going?

long story short. zombie 1shots me, KO's me, breaks my legs, and im bleeding. THEN it just walks away! i bandage myself and ask chad to see if hes nearby, he is and saves my life!

lol haha nice one ;) kudos for chad! ^^

So Joe, how's the donations going?

ummm well so far just 2 donations from you and problem? but ill give it a few more days and see what we get :)

are donations in USD? and you say there are 2 donations, but it shows 0 dollars still

are donations in USD? and you say there are 2 donations, but it shows 0 dollars still

well the Chip in is in USD

my paypal donate page is in pounds, which is what the server host is using as well.

so far 2 people have donated a total of 11 pounds :) 20 pounds ish more and ill keep the server up for another month if not ill have to issue refunds and close the server =(

I tried what I can but it seems like I can't donate without cc. :( I'd like to donate $10. Gotta find a cc somewhere around me...

lol its no problem, im trying to do something with the "lowyat" people they want a server and i might get more contributions from them or they might be starting up a malaysian server so you'd still have SEA servers to play on ^^ just not mine lol

Official Day Z standalone website: http://dayzgame.com/

Finally! Day Z will become a very awesome standalone game! It is also stated at IGN article that the alpha testers will receive huge discount at the launch of Day Z. Hope this isn't only an article. Thanks a lot to Dean "Rocket" Hall, Devs, and all the community for making this game possible to be made. It was a dream of some guys around 4 months ago. Now, this dream will come true. Keep up the good wrok! :D

Anytime. :rolleyes:

lol its no problem, im trying to do something with the "lowyat" people they want a server and i might get more contributions from them or they might be starting up a malaysian server so you'd still have SEA servers to play on ^^ just not mine lol

Alright man, I know you can sort this out one or another way. :)

--- --- ---

Had too much fun at Cherno this day, although I had to drag Shred out after he threw a frag not too far from himself.

Anyway, still no Yamaha? Okay. :(

Edited by chad57

Anytime.

Alright man, I know you can sort this out one or another way.

--- --- ---

Had too much fun at Cherno this day, although I had to drag Shred out after he threw a frag not too far from himself.

Anyway, still no Yamaha? Okay.

I think someone is hoarding vehicles in the SG #00. Can't find any at all spawn locations. I wonder where they're saving the vehicles... :(