Sign in to follow this  
Psychobob

This is how you deal with Bandit Snipers.

It starts off a bit slow, a lot of running. It's all part of the thrill of the hunt! After watching it you will see that the solution is not to come complain on the forums, the solution is, vigilante justice...

Server: US 838

Sniper 1: FIRE IN DA HO

Sniper 2: Unknown (fucking coward)

This is for every defenseless player who has been killed by a cowardly bandit. If you know the snipers, please, show them this video, I really want them to see it.

Be sure to watch it on Youtube in 720p quality. Also Apparently the AS50 AWS is a hacked weapon, I'll dispose of it next time I play, no worries.

Edited by Psychobob
  • Like 17

Oh btw dude. You probaly don't want to keep that gun, its hacked. There is no such AS50 TWS in DayZ.

• Like 1

Oh btw dude. You probaly don't want to keep that gun, its hacked. There is no such AS50 TWS in DayZ.

Yeh I'll dispose of it next time I log in. It's unfortunate, now I gained nothing from owning them... other than the pride I feel. :D

That bandits AS50 TWS is a hacked weapon I believe

edit: welp, beat me to it!

Edited by ExoMax

I've been rather reserved about the whole delayed logout timing that's been talked about. Mainly because I see it as a defense mechanism for those who don't have the power to defend themselves from other players and game breaking bugs. However, after watching this video I realize its just to powerful a tool to be put in the bandits hands as well. I now agree that a timer should be added to the logout of a character. Perhaps humanity can play into this. Perhaps it can increase the wait time it takes for one to logout?

Edited by RavenOne
  • Like 1

I've been rather reserved about the whole delayed logout timing that's been talked about. Mainly because I see it as a defense mechanism for those who don't have the power to defend themselves from other players and game breaking bugs. However, after watching this video I realize its just to powerful a tool to be put in the bandits hands as well. I now agree that a timer should be added to the logout of a character. Perhaps humanity can play into this. Perhaps it can increase the wait time it takes for one to logout?

Rocket himself stated that it is an exploit to use logouts to avoid death. The timer would only need to be like 10 seconds to be effective, I'd be fine with that. In some cases it would suck but it would be a good thing for the most part.

Edited by Psychobob

Why do you have this same post in four different topics?

Stop pressing this shit on us.

Why do you have this same post in four different topics?

Stop pressing this shit on us.

Only in 3 and because I wanted maximum exposure with minimum spam, my overall goal is to have the snipers in my video, see the video.

Edited by Psychobob

Hasn't rocket also said that looting hacked guns isin't bannable? Just spawning them in is? Nice vid tho man.

That second sniper... is one of the worst shots... I have ever seen. My god.

Great video btw. :]

Hasn't rocket also said that looting hacked guns isin't bannable? Just spawning them in is? Nice vid tho man.

The problem is that if you are found to be using a hacked weapon the suspicion is on you. Best to just hide the body. I think the OP made the right decision to use it to even the odds.

What the fuck was the guy going to lose if he died? He could just hack in the same gear next time.

Well I wasn't aware and I disposed of it soon as I logged in after I knew.

good work on finding the first guy, my directional sound is terrible so I'm not sure I would have been able to. That and you search for like 10 minutes without giving up. Great stuff. Good work!

good work on finding the first guy, my directional sound is terrible so I'm not sure I would have been able to. That and you search for like 10 minutes without giving up. Great stuff. Good work!

Thanks :D I knew there was one super close to me, like right when that guy gets shot next to me. I actually looked exactly at him but didn't see him. It can be hard to pinpoint the direction though.

Edited by Psychobob

just bought myself some 5.1 surround headphone, that should help somewhat :P

What I'd do is keep the as50 and hop onto high pop servers to look for more snipers to kill.

Well played.

Beans earned for fast forwarding through boring walking stuff which seems to occupy 90% of the time on other Day Z videos.

just bought myself some 5.1 surround headphone, that should help somewhat :P

It does seem to help, I have a Logitech G35, 7.1 surround. :D