bilski

M107 Headshot.. Leave some comments.

Hey Guys.. Just wanted to share this video I made.. Let me know what you think :)

The music is atrocious, mute ftw. It's incredible how common a ghillie sniper with NVGs, a rangefinder, an M107, coyote backpack, near full toolbelt, and an M9SD is... I question the legitimacy of players like you every time I'm rifling through their corpse.

As for the video, I found it rather boring honestly. :|

• Like 5

Wait. What is the point of this video? You killed a guy with a DB from like 70 meters with a .50 cal. What is the point of recording this? You didn't even find anything on his corpse.

also that music is probably the worst shit I've ever heard.

• Like 2

LOL funny to be that close. I felt pretty good about myself the other day at the airfield, i landed a headshot with my as50 at 500 meters with the mildots as all i could see over the wall was his head and shoulders. Poor tommy, he died alot after i killed him...

Either you're a low-tier, uncreative troll trying to make a stereotypical terrible sniper video to get a few lulzy replies... or you're actually just another terrible sniper posting a really boring video. Either way, you're losing.

Gotta love trolls... Im curious on what you mean by "legitmacy".... I have 17 murders... Im on Day 16 .. Whats your beef??

Either you're a low-tier, uncreative troll trying to make a stereotypical terrible sniper video to get a few lulzy replies... or you're actually just another terrible sniper posting a really boring video. Either way, you're losing.

Come at me bro :)

Terrible video, not only it was the most easy kill that arma 2 player base have yet to witness, but I completly agree with the poster above me. I highly doubt you acquired any of that gear legimitaly and that tell us about how terrible of a player you are. I wouldn't even be surprised if you ghosted your way to get better positionning and get that lame kill.

Zero skill involved, why share that video in the first place is beyond me. Shooting a static target from 10 meters with the most accurate rifle in the game... yawn.

Gotta love trolls... Im curious on what you mean by "legitmacy".... I have 17 murders... Im on Day 16 .. Whats your beef??

"Gotta love trolls"

no, your video was just worthless.

Terrible video, not only it was the most easy kill that arma 2 player base have yet to witness, but I completly agree with the poster above me. I highly doubt you acquired any of that gear legimitaly and that tell us about how terrible of a player you are. I wouldn't even be surprised if you ghosted your way to get better positionning and get that lame kill.

Zero skill involved, why share that video in the first place is beyond me. Shooting a static target from 10 meters with the most accurate rifle in the game... yawn.

First of all.. I followed this guy for 35 minutes.. Lost him 3 times.. Why is it any time anyone has any good gear people automatically assume Its not legit?? You mad bro?

Come at me bro :)

multiquote is a thing ya know. no need to double post.

but yea horrible music, weak kill. but im happy that it made u happy... i guess.

after reading your last post...

prolly would have been better to film and upload all of that then. maybe not.

Edited by sickest

Point of this video was overkill... Not Skill

First of all.. I followed this guy for 35 minutes.. Lost him 3 times.. Why is it any time anyone has any good gear people automatically assume Its not legit?? You mad bro?

You shot a guy within 100 meters with a .50 cal and killed him. Why do you feel that this is so special? It would have been more impressive if he lived.

You shot a guy within 100 meters with a .50 cal and killed him. Why do you feel that this is so special? It would have been more impressive if he lived.

LOL Its just a video peeps.. Nothing special.. I guess everyone is looking for something ridiculous.. Thanks for the comments tho

No harm in posting this but if you had expected standing ovations, then you are naive ;) .

Personally I would appreciate more if you had just axed that guy hehe.

16 days ~75 zombiekills... You want comments, start gaming like a man and stop hiding in the bushes waiting for a poor soul without gear you can shoot with your sniperrifle.

16 days ~75 zombiekills... You want comments, start gaming like a man and stop hiding in the bushes waiting for a poor soul without gear you can shoot with your sniperrifle.

Poor soul LMAO.... Game like a man?? Zombies are easy to kill.. Players not so much.. Guess your a lil bitter for being killed by snipers

Haters gonna hate,

You are stealthy matey!

Thank you for posting.

• Like 1

Poor soul LMAO.... Game like a man?? Zombies are easy to kill.. Players not so much.. Guess your a lil bitter for being killed by snipers

Lol, that looked like a real hard kill in your video. Well done sir, impressive that you hit him.

You wouldn't last 10 minutes in downtown cherno.. ;)

Go back to COD young one...

Haters gonna hate,

You are stealthy matey!

Thank you for posting.

Thanks bro.. Point of the video wasnt skill it was overkill.. This video was just for lolz really. Everyone needs to see something amazing or otherwise they freak out like fools lol... Funny thing is 90% of these boys wouldnt say shit to my face

Lol, that looked like a real hard kill in your video. Well done sir, impressive that you hit him.

You wouldn't last 10 minutes in downtown cherno.. ;)

Go back to COD young one...

So jump on Chicago 839 and lets see how long you live with me on the server... And i'd prolly kick your ass on any COD game too lol.. So where is your amazing sniper video?? Point of this video was OVERKILL... I guess I could take my M107 down to Cherno.. But that would be cheese in my opinion.. NOOB central... 839 anytime

Edited by bilski

Oh my god that is probobly some of the worst singing I've ever heard. Any longer of a video my ears would bleed.