hawkidoki

Being bandit = easy difficulty gaming

Choose your level

Very Easy difficulty =

Eat, drink, & survive.

Get a sniper, if you see a human, shoot.

If you're shot : ALT+F4

Easy difficulty =

Eat, drink, & survive.

Get a weapon, if you see a human, shoot before being shot.

Hard difficulty =

Eat, drink, & survive.

Get a weapon, if you see a human, try to help him (if he needs help).

Just saying...

• Like 3

1337 : that's why its called "Hard difficulty"

As in others games, you will die a lot in the harder difficulty. You just can't save in DayZ.

I played as nice survivor, but after several meetings when every man shot me, I shoot first now, or I will die. It's bad for good players... It's no time for chatting. I don't believe anyone, but I would like.

Edited by Clasius
  • Like 2

Clasius : Being the nice guy doesn't mean to be the idiot guy.

If you want to communicate with another player do it it the safety way. Observe him, does he has a weapon ? does he seems to know what he's doing ? does he seems to need help ? Approach carefully, stay ALWAYS behind cover. Ask questions, no answer ? get the hell out of there.

etc...

Edited by hwk

If you want to communicate with another player do it it the safety way. Observe him, does he has a weapon ? does he seems to know what he's doing ? does he seems to need help ? Approach carefully, stay ALWAYS behind cover. Ask questions, no answer ? get the hell out of there.

etc...

It's not as easy as you think. I died many times because I wanted to cooperate. I lost many items. Other guys kill me without warning. Now, I rather avoid every man.

Edited by Clasius

What I'm most amazed at is all these guys, who insist that PvP is the only point of the game, who insist on firing at me whenever they see me, are the same, who insist on disconnecting, whenever they lose the upperhand.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 4

etc...

I just sense butthurt ^_^

• Like 2

Yay, being a bandit is soooo easy, all we have to do is shoot people...

You do realise that most of the time those people fight back?

Do you realise that bandits put themselves in the most dangerous position, right?

No you don't realise. You just try pathetically to troll the bandits. Poor little thing

• Like 6

@clasius : one more time, that's why it's called the hard difficulty. You have to learn from your mistakes. Shooting on people without thinking is easy.

@Photon : Actually I think you wanna say "I feel the butthurt" not "sense".

What I'm most amazed at is all these guys, who insist that PvP is the only point of the game, who insist on firing at me whenever they see me, are the same, who insist on disconnecting, whenever they lose the upperhand.

what i dont get is why people who insist they don't want pvp cry when someone disconnects so they don't have to fight them.

@clasius : one more time, that's why it's called the hard difficulty. You have to learn from your mistakes. Shooting on people without thinking is easy.

I think most of players play easy difficulty. The game is open for every style and you want to survive... Play as you wish.

what i dont get is why people who insist they don't want pvp cry when someone disconnects so they don't have to fight them.

They want to fight me ok.

I fight back, they alt-f4.

You think that's ok to disconnect, if you shoot on sight, but misses?

That's not Player vs Player.

That's Player vs Pussy ass bitch.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 2

Well most of the "bandits" I have met just disconnect when not having upperhand so they are just basically exploiting cowards.

You do realise that most of the time those people fight back?

Do you realise that bandits put themselves in the most dangerous position, right?

You must be kidding me... LOL stop it please, we try to have a constructive topic here.

No you don't realise. You just try pathetically to troll the bandits. Poor little thing

No I don't realize, you must be the one and the only TRUE bandit that firefight against others people over here!

I think most of players play easy difficulty. The game is open for every style and you want to survive... Play as you wish.

I completly agree! really, everyone play as he enjoys the game. I just try to do a statement.

Main problem of killing people without warning is that there is no motivation, or weak motivation, why they should cooperate.

The only remotely difficult thing in the game is solo play, whether bandit or survivor. If you group up there is zero difficulty doing anything. That's possibly why more don't group up. It just becomes too faceroll easy and boring.

• Like 1

Fully agree with OP. Why? Example:

Met a guy in Zelengorsk today just now in the supermarket. He asked, "friendly? I only have 600 blood."

Easy option : shoot him in the face

Hard option : I warily reply and determine he's not going to shoot me (not yet at least), he's fainting all over the place. Might I add that whilst he was unconscious I could have taken the ultimate risk-free solution to this encounter by taking the easy option above. Instead I go out of my way to head back out into the forest so I could cook some raw meat, during the day, at risk from zombs and bandits alike. Headed back, got twatted by a zombie and gave the fella my meat and 2 cans of food to boot.

End result? Neither of us got killed in a bloodbath - I had no morphine so if my leg broke during a shoot out I would have been screwed even if I killed him. He was able to finally walk away without seeing double and I walked away with a gift of 2 stanag rounds and a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart :)

Win-win situation which can only ever result from the hard option.

I can only summarise that the only true and absolute difference between bandit and survivor is that bandits get the warm fuzzy feeling when they kill blindly. Survivors get it from helping others. It's all simply a matter of what gets your proverbial rocks off lol.

Edited by Addicted
  • Like 4

@Clasius : I must disagree. Shooting others people without warning is that this is easier than stop to observe the guy (wasting time). Judging his motivations, what he's doing, is he bandit or survivor ?

The easy way is: Oh, nobody cares, we just shoot. Let's go on the road again!

Edited by hwk

@Addicted : It seems you've done the good choice. But one more time, this is your story. Some bandits shoot people in face without warning in some areas (Cherno, NWAF etc...) and help desesperate survivors on the beach.

What I want to say here is that the difficulty level is always changing, you choose own gameplay style.

In your story, when you approache this survivor, you did it the smart way: carefully, ask direct vocal contact, staying behind a cover, playing with your vision to get some informations on the situation etc...

That's just the smartest way, and for sure, harder than just one shot/one kill without warning.

Edited by hwk

>implying putting your life in another one's hands makes the game harder and not just a moronic gamble

Go ahead and complain some more, I enjoy survivor butthurt.

• Like 3

@Merciless: Don't you understand your life is always in the hand of an another player?

Play as you want, I don't care.

@Merciless: Don't you understand your life is always in the hand of an another player?

Only if he's got me in his sights.

Play as you want, I don't care.

Then why exactly are you making a thread on the bandit forum trying to troll bandits by telling them what they do is cheap?

Edited by Merciless
  • Like 3

Only if he's got me in his sights.

And I suppose you're so sneaky that it never happened that guy got you in his sight without you knowing it.

What a badass godlike bandit! Watch out!

Then why exactly are you making a thread on the bandit forum trying to troll bandits by telling them what they do is cheap?

Because it's a fact that in PvP situations, being bandit is the easiest way to deal with other players.

AND

Because bandit forum is full of guys like you thinking they're epic hardcore gamers that never die, always hidden in the dark like a ninja. Haha.

Snipers in most of cases.

Edited by hwk
  • Like 1