Sign in to follow this  
Vanglory

My Strange Encounter w/ a Hacker.

Incoming wall of text!

So, there I was in Cherno on a server with about 15+ people on it. I was currently searching for the source of a load of gunfire and while I was hiding within a building, I hear a guy over Direct Comm go, "Don't shoot man."

I turn around to see a ghillie suited player with a GOLDEN Ak-47. I decide not to shoot him, lowering my weapon and deciding to talk back because after all, even if he killed me an AKM isn't hard to recover.

"Nice gun, hacks I presume?" I ask.

"Nah, hacks are illegal." He jokingly retorts.

"lol."

"Hey, watch this" He says. After a short moment, he backs up sarcastically exclaiming, "Whoa man, stop hacking!" Suddenly, my AKM had suddenly transformed into a M107 with a thermal scope, and soon enough I had a ghillie suit skin on.

The hacker had gone into my own inventory and replaced ALL MY GEAR with the rarest sh**t in the game, including a rangefinder and night vision goggles. I was baffled. Soon enough we both hear gunshots close-by and the guy exclaims to me:

"Hey get out of here man, take this." He says, before an ATV spawns magically to my side.

"You serious?" I ask in disbelief.

"Ya man, go!"

Being the asshole that I am, I oblige and drive off in this fully gassed ATV, driving to the woods and parking for a bit. I'm sure you'll all flame me for having this hacked gear on me but to me it was AMAZING. I had never had something so powerful and felt so great. I did decide I would try to keep my gear, so as I traveled a bit I went to a big, peach house...

As I went around, suddenly I hear a voice over my Direct Comm.

"Hey buddy." A familiar voice called out.

It was the same guy again, although this time he was a dog, yes... a DOG. I joked around with him a bit as a zombie agroed to me and I decided to run into the house to kill it. All of a sudden, the guy calls out to be careful, and I turn around to a random fellow with an axe who one shots me after I loaded 4 bullets into him.

So I died, and I sat back in my computer chair trying to resolve what the fuck just happened to me.

All in all, I had it all then I lost it all. I no longer have any of the equipment previously given to me. (I would of died quickly anyways had I not decided to hide in the woods for all eternity.)

• Like 1

Honestly, I can't read these threads. The guy gives you gear you didn't obtain legitimately, including a gun which no player can obtain in DayZ without hacks, and the first thing you thought was "I'll keep it and use it even though no one else can."

Sigh. Cool I guess?

Honestly, I can't read these threads. The guy gives you gear you didn't obtain legitimately, including a gun which no player can obtain in DayZ without hacks, and the first thing you thought was "I'll keep it and use it even though no one else can."

Sigh. Cool I guess?

Do you expect me to do the right thing and throw it all on the ground and leave? I could of done that. Then I remember it's a video game and I don't give a shit about other players.

• Like 1

Hehe cool encounter.

I guess there are nice people in DayZ ;)

Do you expect me to do the right thing and throw it all on the ground and leave? I could of done that. Then I remember it's a video game and I don't give a shit about other players.

And by you using a hacked gun makes you no different than a person who would spawn it in with the intention of using it. Whatever floats your boat! :) Thankfully someone axed you a question before you could however.

Edited by KField86

And by you using a hacked gun makes you no different than a person who would spawn it in with the intention of using it. Whatever floats your boat! :) Thankfully someone axed you a question before you could however.

I suspect he was a hacker as well. The guy literally spawned from thin air. We were right next to Zub Castle in the house below. I would of seen the fella coming, much less survive more than one shot with 12k blood.

Holy shit.............. best story i have seen all DAY :D If you find him again LET ME KNOW! :D

Same thing happened to me. Hacker destroyed everyone on the server.... and then came and chatted with me a bit. He turned into a dog, he turned into a soldier with a red beret, as well as a cow. He then gave me all the good shit in the game, as well as a black SUV that looked like Obama had gone somewhere in it recently.... then he blew up Guglovo, I laughed, and he logged out.

True story.