SharpEyeHodgey

Single Player anyone?

I love this mod. Unfortunately for me Australia doesn't have enough servers for me and others alike to play on. I think its about 10 servers most of the time, and NZ has about 5-8 at the moment anyway. I heard there WAS a single player but it got taken down for a few reasons. Single player would be great, many people could just play at any time of the day + no connection issues or long waiting periods and NO annoying bandits.

Someone mentioned that the single player was taken away because people were getting loot in SG and than taking it to MP. I didn't understand how they could do this seeing as the Single player save file is located on your computer in the ARMA 2 profiles/saves destination and the multi player saves are located on DayZ's online database from what I've read. I just think a SP mode would be great for many people and still help improve DayZ. Maybe in the near future they will release one, for now ill play Red Orchestra 2 and pretend that the Germans are very smart infected with guns.

• Like 1

Yeah, Rocket said something about single-player coop in DayZ the full game.

I think it was even on Rezzed though I am not a 100% sure

• Like 1

Hello SharpEye.

I am also from Australia, and I can tell you getting into the ANZ servers can be a pain.

Luckily though, if you do join an American server that has 200 ping, it is still completely playable. You should give it a go sometime.

When the ANZ servers are full up, my mates and I usually go to Atlanta 97. It seems to have the smoothest connection to us down here.

Try it out :).

• Like 2

Hello SharpEye.

I am also from Australia, and I can tell you getting into the ANZ servers can be a pain.

Luckily though, if you do join an American server that has 200 ping, it is still completely playable. You should give it a go sometime.

When the ANZ servers are full up, my mates and I usually go to Atlanta 97. It seems to have the smoothest connection to us down here.

Oh mate I hope my connection is that good, I only tried joining a couple yank servers and I had pretty bad connection. Some servers kick me for being over 150L as well. I'll go give it a go! cheers ;)

I remember a few months ago someone posted a link to some files so you could play single player DayZ sadly, I didn't save it.

Hello SharpEye.

Yeah, the US servers are good too.