Rising (DayZ)

My mom just asked me why I play DayZ.

"It's a terrible game," she said. "People just kill each other for no reason. It's been in alpha for ages, who knows if they'll ever fix it!"

You know what I said? I didn't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is.

• Like 8

Is she jelaous because she lost all her gear last week? Tell her to look for a bigger backpack next time. In fact, help her dude.

We need more moms playing zombie games

besides the trolling, it sounds like your mom has a grasp of the current state of the game.

Dont hate on your mom.

Edit: my apologies, i would never have posted had i actually looked at your avatar. :huh:

Edited by Jack Lz

i hate my mom. shes a whore.

really?... you still have her number?

• Like 5

Respect your moms guys. -

Well my mom actually asks into what games im playing and what to do in them, and seems interested, even though she doesnt play herself.

Remember your mom's did your laundry/cleaned your room/cooked food/changed your diaber/ drove your somewhere/bought you shit - always love ur mothers ! :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Respect your moms guys. -

Well my mom actually asks into what games im playing and what to do in them, and seems interested, even though she doesnt play herself.

Remember your mom's did your laundry/cleaned your room/cooked food/changed your diaber/ drove your somewhere/bought you shit - always love ur mothers ! :rolleyes:

Dude totally agree with you here.

My mom supported me back in the day when I use to spend hours playing Sega Genessis "Wow son, you are really into those games, and you like to draw. Maybe you should grow up and make games"

Mom was so right. I grew up, and making games now :)

We had this conversation the other day with her. I made her proud.

Always LOVE and RESPECT your mom

• Like 2

greet your mama from me and tell Im thnxfull for last night. it was great

• Like 1

always love ur mothers ! :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I've loved ALL your mothers.

• Like 4

Don't worry, I've loved ALL your mothers.

take some beans then :lol:

Rising is probably under the allowed age to play this

btw its just a game....

Edited by DooM4MR

You know what I said? I didn't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is.

been watching "black hawk down" lately now hav we.....

• Like 1

take some beans then :lol:

Rising is probably under the allowed age to play this

btw its just a game....

Nah, if his signature is true, then he's got to be in his 20's. IF.

It's because gamers have wanted a game like this for ages, one where hunger and thirst play a major role, one where the map is realistic,vehicles, and weapons, It's about the most realistic thing out now.

"It's a terrible game," she said. "People just kill each other for no reason. It's been in alpha for ages, who knows if they'll ever fix it!"

She's right about one thing. They probably won't ever get out of alpha.

Your mom knows about alpha and bugs, thats more then a average mom.

Your mom knows about alpha and bugs, thats more then a average mom.

She gets my respect, gaming mothers ftw

I doubt your mom has any fucking idea what ''alpha'' means.