Zealot (DayZ)

pve server kicking all non clan members

They changed their name, not sure if DayZ did it or not but i bet they did it to try and hide what they are doing.

They are now CA #79 this server needs to be removed.

Are u just retarded or don't u understand what u read or what's the problem with u`?? It is stated in hosting rules that u are not allowed to lock server / have private looting party and even though u pay from the server u still ain't allowed to do what ever u please with it ...

Says the guy who can't type two more letters to put the word YOU on the screen. And I will say again, where is the proof. Where is the proof. What proof do you have that the reason this guy was 'kicked' was because he shot one of their friends. Apparently he can stream and record but he didn't stream that? Why didn't you post the entire incident? Why just the part where the admins were kicking you out?

I call bullshit. Really. You posted a video of you being kicked twice from a server and then the admin locking it. It sounds to me like they kicked you for another reason, continued kicking you, and then locked the server because you couldn't take a hint.

Says the guy who can't type two more letters to put the word YOU on the screen. And I will say again, where is the proof. Where is the proof. What proof do you have that the reason this guy was 'kicked' was because he shot one of their friends. Apparently he can stream and record but he didn't stream that? Why didn't you post the entire incident? Why just the part where the admins were kicking you out?

I call bullshit. Really. You posted a video of you being kicked twice from a server and then the admin locking it. It sounds to me like they kicked you for another reason, continued kicking you, and then locked the server because you couldn't take a hint.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1251-want-to-host-a-dayz-server-read-in-here/

Here's the thread..

its been posted at least twice already.

Just because you pay for it doesn't make you god.

She doesnt get it guys no matter how many times you repost it. I know tje chick is avanus. I know this because she was the first response on my video with only 2 views. Ages and gender match up.. But then again thats just an assumption

She doesnt get it guys no matter how many times you repost it. I know tje chick is avanus. I know this because she was the first response on my video with only 2 views. Ages and gender match up.. But then again thats just an assumption

Holy shit are you people stupid or his friends and standing up for him?

Where is the damn proof? All I see is a video you were kicked off the ser...

You know what, i'm done. This is stupid and so are you people.

FOR FUTURE REFERNCE : You did not post anything other then you getting kicked. You didn't show what happened prior to so it's your word against theirs. There is nothing showing why you were kicked and only you saying you were kicked for killing one of their admins. Oh well.

FOR FUTURE REFERNCE : You did not post anything other then you getting kicked. You didn't show what happened prior to so it's your word against theirs. There is nothing showing why you were kicked and only you saying you were kicked for killing one of their admins. Oh well.

Funny thing is that he doesnt need much proof then the video of you/them kicking him each time, you/them actually have to provide a reason and proof for kicking him from the server if he would report you.

Edited by Chauz

Exactly this^ so why did i get kicked? My 48 ping? Where is your proof? Just think its odd that when your clan members died the server went on lockdown and all but 9 players get kicked

Interesting that there's also a second topic with the same experience. Seems there's nothing left to do but blacklist the server and I assume that the admins of that server won't care if they only do PvE on that server anyways. :)

Locking a server because someone keeps logging in isn't allowed as far as the rules goes.

I hope Tandwan has a good response to this and the other thread. *gets popcorn*

Regarding that other thread... That guy missed the stuff that said hust before that. A massive witch hunt

Again, point me to a rule that specifically states that they can not lock a server that they are paying for. Fair means absolutely nothing. You DO NOT pay the bills to run that server and keep it up therefore who are you to justify that it's not fair for them to have it locks / kick you? They kicked you, then you came back and harrassed the server admins so they kicked him too.

Furthermore, I am completely baffled why people freak out when they can't play on ONE server so they have to cause a scene over it. There are MULTIPLE servers, some with the exact same settings as that server... so why come here and cause an issue over it?

I've never seen so much fail in one post.

he posted proof of the server being locked, and there was only clan memeber on the server....they should know what they're getting into when they pay for a server, they aren't buying their own little playground to farm loot, they're doing the dayz gamers a service, which we are greatful for, but they can't abuse their admin rights to game the system, that's just disgraceful....

OP you might want to report your own thread and ask it to be moved to the Server General forum.

Not cheating, just admin abuse. Hopefully they will get a warning or blacklisted.

Good effort also. :)

I have a friend with a direct connection to rocket, i just posted it here to the self righteousness of the xtg clan

Good work. Hopefully these pve farmers get got. They act like they are doing everyone a favor by hosting a server they only allow their clan/friends to play on. I don't think DayZ is hurting for servers, presently. Servers like this are a cancer within the hive and should be removed ASAP.

Edited by Wallberot

If your a fan of banditry go on there and gank... Make it a pvp server. I would join you bit they banned me after i made the thread... See second vid in the op

Zealot, I didn't get run off. I just stopped caring because obviously you have me pegged as an admin of this server simply because I brought up a valid point. I love how that works, make a valid point and therefore you're the admin of this server! Brilliant deduction there Sherlock. Anyways, I still stand by my words.

If you didn't pay for the server then you can't tell people how to run it. You're using a free service granted to you by a paying customer. They have every right to do what they want with a server.

You didn't get banned, you got kicked. You can still access the server. Nowhere, absolutely nowhere in this entire thread does Rocket state that you can not lock servers. Nowhere. At all. Read the thread before you post crap that has no addition to this thread. Your friend ALSO threatened the admin of the server, which if you read - Malicious talk.

Quote Rocket :

In short, their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

PS: Your video shows you getting kicked off a server three times and then them locking the server because you kept trying to join. There's nothing, absolutely nothing that shows what happened prior to this. You claim you killed someone and they kicked you. There's no proof of this, for all we know you got kicked because you were being malicious on the server or hacking.

Not sure if stupid or just stupid. 4 people have linked you to the rules server hosters must abide by, and you have completely ignored it. Instead of trying to defend yourself and ignoring the blatant evidence showing you're in the wrong, you should man up, say sorry, and play the game the way it was meant to be played.

P.S: I don't give a flying f**k if you're paying for the server. You're paying for it for the sole purpose of hosting it. The only things you control as an admin are Difficulty/3rd Person/Nametags/Crosshair.

BEWARE - The same restrictions apply to Non-Dev run servers!

- IT MAY NEVER BE PASSWORDED

- NO OTHER KEYS OR MODS. NONE. PERIOD.

- NO KICKING TO MAKE ROOM FOR 'FRIENDS' OR CLANMATES

- NO LOCKING THE SERVER

- NO EDITING DAYZ/MISSION FILES

- IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE YOUR SERVER TO THE LATEST VERSION OF DAYZ

-BATTLEYE MUST BE ENABLED

- Minimum slot count of 40 (30 for countries where bandwidth is expensive i.e. developing countries)

- Their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

- You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel). But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.

- Kicking for extremely excessive ping or desync is permitted, but if abused is grounds for blacklisting

Failure to adhere to these rules will BAN YOUR SERVER'S IP from DayZ.

Link to thread

>>>>>http://dayzmod.com/f...r-read-in-here/<<<<<

Edited by Pariah

This is messed up, i just started playing and its already hard playing against people that farm legitly,but this is just bananas. if thats the way this game is headed i just wasted my money.