griffinz

DayZ Screenshots!

epic as50 duping <3

Perhaps they were duped - not by us, though (I'm not even sure how to do it?)... we found 2 of them in a tent West of NW Airfield and one of them on a guy we shot on Elektro hill (it's actually an M107, not an AS50). So "<3" lmao

Edited by Daze

Perhaps they were duped - not by us, though (I'm not even sure how to do it?)... we found 2 of them in a tent West of NW Airfield and one of them on a guy we shot on Elektro hill (it's actually an M107, not an AS50). So "<3" lmao

thats why i put the "<3"

"lmao"

Cherno is burning, somone call the 911^^

post-35825-0-68483900-1344130648_thumb.j

Thank You For The screenshots

Burn!

Thank You For Screenshots

Burn!

isnt that from the video on youtube, in which u ride a truck to enemy camp, loot it, get like 10 painkillers, then run all the tens over lawl

Some nice scenery images

tYI2ah.jpg

fC4tg.jpg

Edited by LVG
  • Like 2

Here's what me and my friends did today :D (I didn't take the screenshot, I actually have 80 kills, 20 headshots, 2 murders, 11,890 blood and have been

alive for 25 days)

TheGhettoSquadnice.jpg

I kinda fked that up ^^... and NO, it is not shopped.. xD

fDfJT.jpg

Mate which server was this on? because me and my mates are on 'de 185' and came across one quad bike over turned like yours in the exact same position

isnt that from the video on youtube, in which u ride a truck to enemy camp, loot it, get like 10 painkillers, then run all the tens over lawl

Nope, found it via heli it had a ural and 2 tractors, took ural and burned tractors.

That looks like an epic camp!!! Tank trap's all the way around? :o

It was hacked in I suspect, the whole camp was surrounded by tank traps in a perfect circle, and there was barbed wire at least 3 pieces overlapped all the way around inside the tank traps, then the ural was surrounded by the same sort of barrier and there were tents full of spawned in guns including AS50 TWS and silenced makarovs. Went back today and whole camp has been cleaned out. We'll find you again!

Edited by islipaway
  • Like 1

Mate which server was this on? because me and my mates are on 'de 185' and came across one quad bike over turned like yours in the exact same position

It was on DE106 EU12... After the restart the left ATV was ok and driveable. The right one decided to stay bugged... some invisible walls I guess.

It was on DE106 EU12... After the restart the left ATV was ok and driveable. The right one decided to stay bugged... some invisible walls I guess.

ATV's hate docks.. and bridges. DON'T take it on it at all. You might be able to get them off in time if they are so far up or use another vehicle to bump em.

Really nice screenshot there mate!

Found a pond and some other stuff north of Electro and this is the result, hope you like it.

dayz_001.jpg

dayz_002.jpg

dayz_003.jpg

dayz_004.jpg

dayz_005.jpg

dayz_006.jpg

dayz_007.jpg

dayz_008.jpg

dayz_009.jpg

dayz_010.jpg

dayz_011.jpg

dayz_012.jpg