Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Tango

Helicopters?

WTF? they fixed the dysinc with the cars but not the helis? im new to this game and i keep finding helicopter parts.... PEOPLE if you're not going to have helicopters in the game dont have parts for them!!!

Problem with the helis is that they have radar - radar is bad ^^

and for that reason 2 mgs are more bad :)

I don't see how this is a problem for you. Helicopters are only temporarily disabled until their respective bugs are fixed. You're seriously getting worked up over nothing.

Why don't you stock up on parts for when they're added back?

Edited by G0V3RNM3NT4L

Check the front page of the website. Helis are on the way back as soon as Rocket has disabled the radar.

Dammit, I was carrying a huge helicopter rotor for nothing... I have to stop scavenging garbage.

• Like 1

Check the front page of the website. Helis are on the way back as soon as Rocket has disabled the radar.

I've heard Ander talk about that, but I don't see anything on the frontpage.

if they're going to add it back to the game you think they would by now. why wait so long?

if they're going to add it back to the game you think they would by now. why wait so long?

There was de-sync issues and the radar was far too overpowered, it shows where all of the other vehicles are on the map. Once those are fixed it should become available again.

Edited by thisisbleep

Thursday nite on Us 583 I saw three helis and so did my two friends.

People can still hack them in, if you see a helicopter it would be wise to find a new server.

ich habe auch schon helis gesehen an mir vorüber geflogen saogar. aber noch nie einen in flughafen oder sontwo