Trakz (DayZ)

Gloabaly Banned for running Fraps

Ive been globaly banned for 4 days now after running fraps i did some research online apparently im not the only one this has happened to i tryed buying a new version of the game on steam and still global banned i baught 3 diffrent copys of OA and still global banned on all of them im out of idea i dont know what to do...

You need to change your CD key in your registry. If you use google you can find a few "CD Key Changers". I'd suggest you stop using scripts because you don't get banned for hooking the arma 2 client.

You need to change your CD key in your registry. If you use google you can find a few "CD Key Changers". I'd suggest you stop using scripts because you don't get banned for hooking the arma 2 client.

You do get banned for hooking ArmA 2 with BE running. The only difference is that you can hook it in a way that is not detected...

It's the blind leading the blind on this forum...

Edited by icomrade
  • Like 3

So you cant run FRAPS and other ecorsing software without the risk of getting banned?

icomrade - If i understand you right, you got a method to avoid a ban by using FRAPS etc. Instructions please? :)

Ive been globaly banned for 4 days now after running fraps i did some research online apparently im not the only one this has happened to i tryed buying a new version of the game on steam and still global banned i baught 3 diffrent copys of OA and still global banned on all of them im out of idea i dont know what to do...

dont run fraps

PROBLEM SOLVED

• Like 4

I seriously doubt anyone gets banned from running Fraps. There must be 1000s of people running Fraps with no issues - myself included.

• Like 2

dont run fraps

PROBLEM SOLVED

Fix the anti cheat so a legit program can run in game like it does.with every other game out there

That is the proper solution.

PROBLEM SOLVED

• Like 3

You get right on that...

When you're done, give me a shout.

Oh you want the DayZ team to do it? Ah, sorry. They're busy rewriting quicktime on windows for me so it can actually be some use and function like VLC does.

Edited by tsurotu

No idiot...the Battleye team should do it. Quit trolling like a noob.

Contact Battleye and after they research the issue they may unban you.

No issues with fraps. Always used it.

• Like 5

No idiot...the Battleye team should do it. Quit trolling like a noob.

Contact Battleye and after they research the issue they may unban you.

Exactly my point. Why people bleat about global bans here is beyond me.

• Like 1

Never had an issue while running fraps. I'm a bit confused on how fraps would interfere with BE?

Man that's just sad, DayZ team doesn't issue global bans tho, battleeye does, so go there please.

Never had an issue while running fraps. I'm a bit confused on how fraps would interfere with BE?

I haven't heard anyone getting banned for using FRAPS but some other recording programs and Teamspeak overlay etc has had some problems with punkbuster banning people. It's all about that extra stuff that gets printed on your screen that these programs think is a hackers way of seeing something that they shouldn't,

Wait... you BOUGHT multiple copies of the game?? Just to try and play?? Man, that is dedication, or just pure stupidity! LOL. I don't think you can be helped here either way. As stated above, that is a Battleye issue.

• Like 2

You can get banned for Using fraps it's an overlay and it can be mistaken for a cheat tool so you shouldn't judge people on things you know nothing about.

so in other words im Effed and no point even thinking about it?

Maybe if you wouldn't use hacks in the game you wouldn't get banned, move on small son

I bet OP used a script and got banned and now trying to start a sob story of fraps getting him banned.

• Like 1

Ive used fraps and dxtory before, fraps was fine and dxtory crashed me once but aside from that no bans. Also the thousands of DayZ videos on youtube show that if there is a chance of fraps getting you banned, it must be infinitely remote. That said, if you were truly banned for using it, you have my condolences, if you contact the battleye people they may be able to help you.

You do get banned for hooking ArmA 2 with BE running. The only difference is that you can hook it in a way that is not detected...

It's the blind leading the blind on this forum...

BE is utter shit,

You can get banned for Using fraps it's an overlay and it can be mistaken for a cheat tool so you shouldn't judge people on things you know nothing about.

No you can't, you're retarded. I use fraps, overwolf AND skype (That's three fucking overlays motherfucker). Stop being dumb.