panicsx2

Instance ID - How long take it?

i take it no requests were processed today? :[

Let's hope for better luck tomorrow.

Nope, no luck yet here. :(

I recieved my order confirmation on 15.09.12 (Order Number: 1165583263) and since then I haven't heard anything about my order... I thought I'll wait some time, but this was 10 days ago...

Thanks to the efforts of Shawn, the oldest order is 09.24.12.

Jaimbo, we had some problems with some already processed orders, but it should be fixed now.

• Like 1

We have order an Instance ID ,

the Order Number is : 3267553884

We have ordered it September 15th 2012 and we have not get the ID yet.

What can we do to get it soon ?

We have the same problem, we canceled our old id (because of bugs) and ordered a new one,

however, we are waiting very long. It would be nice if we could get them tomorrow,

because there is holiday.

Order Number: 2762747534

With best regards z0Kng

Edited by z0Kng

We have the same problem, we canceled our old id (because of bugs) and ordered a new one,

however, we are waiting very long. It would be nice if we could get them tomorrow,

because there is holiday.

Order Number: 2762747534

With best regards z0Kng

Your order is 3 days old...

So how long does it take now to get the instance IDs? My mates don't stop asking me when our server is ready. :D

Order Number:3437034672

Edited by Dagski

i have a question, whats the current wait time to get a new instance ID?

i know i just ordered today but i want to know how long i have to wait to play ;)

my number is;

Well, im on day 16 now (4668503710), so hopefully 16 days, but i doubt it. It would be good to know if there are any ids going out right now.

Hello community,

I need help penetrate,

I now wait 10 days for my ID I do not know how long something like that would be happy if you could provide me with both of my ID.

've Already tried with a ticket but I just get no response

I no longer know what I do there is

Order Number: 8267763692 and

Order Number: 9559677995

lots of greetings from Germany and excuse for my english ^^

Hi all,

is it the one here so it gets no answer to his question, which is thought a community, where the action is, but you should not even think about.

:( :(

Got an ID after 27 Days.

Yeah... this is making me think about going private. Kind of ridiculous.

I ordered a Instance ID a few days ago.

I thought requests should be processed in under 24 hours now?

Edited by BL4cKKS

I ordered a Instance ID a few days ago.

I thought requests should be processed in under 24 hours now?

Nope. That was back in July. The recommendation is to migrate over to private hives. With Standalone getting closer to completion the mod ticket system is being worked on less and less. Hive submissions are very slow due to limited time spent on this. Consider current hive servers a sort of gentlemen/ladies club. Some servers may be approved, but not often. This is simply due to our time is spent elsewhere atm.

Edited by smasht_AU

Nope. That was back in July. The recommendation is to migrate over to private hives. With Standalone getting closer to completion the mod ticket system is being worked on less and less. Hive submissions are very slow due to limited time spent on this. Consider current hive servers a sort of gentlemen/ladies club. Some servers may be approved, but not often. This is simply due to our time is spent elsewhere atm.

Thank you for your answer.

Hi there;

We have started playing DayZ just about 2 weeks ago and loved it! Thank you for such an innovative and great experience! Kudos for all your hard work. We loved it so much that we have rented a server from NGZ.servers.de in order to bring in more people to enjoy DAYZ. However I read your post about migrating to private hives. We have purchased the server without this knowledge :((( Does this mean that you wont be able to provide us with an INSTANCEID? Please help us we really would like to have an server to play in and keep on supporting you guys on this amazing game!

Thank you so much

Looking forward to your reply

Jub

Edited by Jubei

I would appreciate it too if I could put our server back online.

No, I don't want a private server.

Also read the rules, You cant ban someone for hacking currently, Plenty of posts around saying so. Also if you do ban some one for hacking, you better have a lot of proof, Just some wise warnings :)

LoL on average we ban about 10 a day... If the DayZ people want proof (after 1 of these fucktards appealed their ban) we'll be happy to supply them the proof necessary. All our bans are logged on our forum. They cheat, they get what's coming to them.

Edited by terrorizer33
  • Like 1