Sign in to follow this  
Mr Muggles

Delete the super/overpowered weapons please

It's utterly cowardly to snipe people, full stop. These thermal guns and such, ridiculous in this game world.

Let us all run around with rifle's and pistols and have a proper, fair fight if that's what the pk's want to do all day.

I detest being sniped by some coward on a hill 600m out.

Once I found out there was a thermal scoped gun I started feeling a lot less safe in my activities.

Good thing it's super rare and you would need to swap between your sniper rifle and the thermal scoped rifle.

You do realize that the L85 is completely worthless aside from it's thermal sight, right? Hitting something beyond 20 meters is retarded and you're better off with your sidearm. It's incredibly inaccurate. You should go play some call of duty if you cannot handle snipers, it's easy to hide from snipers, stop running around like a headless chicken in big open fields.

• Like 2

Cry us a river, so we may fill our Canteens and quench our thirst on your tears.

Edited by P5ykoOHD
  • Like 3

This is the sort of player that will cry for AS50 to be buffed once he gets it!

• Like 4

The snipers above elektro will never agree to this. They would be in fear of dying and losing all of their goodies. Ive killed a fair share of them, just take happiness knowing that these fanboys and cowards have felt fear and loss by my hands. Its been a pleasure fleecing the scum of Chernorus.

makes no difference to me I can still take you out at 400 meters with a lee enfield and iron sights.

• Like 2

It's utterly cowardly to snipe people, full stop. These thermal guns and such, ridiculous in this game world.

Let us all run around with rifle's and pistols and have a proper, fair fight if that's what the pk's want to do all day.

I read on an update somewhere that all therman weapons were removed from the game?

The snipers above elektro will never agree to this. They would be in fear of dying and losing all of their goodies. Ive killed a fair share of them, just take happiness knowing that these fanboys and cowards have felt fear and loss by my hands. Its been a pleasure fleecing the scum of Chernorus.

I must admit I camp the Elektro hill... but only with my trusty Lee Enfield and I hunt the noob killing scum

• Like 1

Welcome to DayZ!

Please take your slingshot and bag of small pebbles.

Remember to play nice!

Holy shit, OP. Grow a fucking pair. Ovaries or testicles. Whichever is appropriate. Just grow them.

• Like 2

Welcome to DayZ!

Please take your slingshot and bag of small pebbles.

Remember to play nice!

Holy shit, OP. Grow a fucking pair. Ovaries or testicles. Whichever is appropriate. Just grow them.

+1!!! Hahahahhahahahaha

Arma is a military simulation a gun isn't overpowered its just better just like in the real world guns are better than others. A 50.cal will kill you in 1 shot if it doesn't it is with out a doubt blowing a piece of your body off that can't be recovered or repaired. So you will probably just bleed out anyway. if it hits center mass there won't be much of you left to salvage probably will have to be identified by dental records.

+1 for OP actually. Not because I'm afraid of snipers, but because this high grade military stuff doesn't fit into the szenario imho.

• Like 1

Overpowered weapons aren't a huge problem. What is a huge problem is that some people have infinite supply of them, since they duplicate when you take them out of tents. So effectively the game pool is divided into people that willingly or unwillingly exploit a bug and thus have unlimited weapons and people who, when they get killed, need to re-start their looting.

• Like 2

makes no difference to me I can still take you out at 400 meters with a lee enfield and iron sights.

...or the AKM which can be zero'd out to 800m.

yes a fair fight, lets meet up in an open field stand back to back then you get 20 seconds before we turn and shoot, obviously only if we have the same weapions though right?

what next, its wrong to shoot female skined players?

grow some balls, your saying im a coward becasue ill sit there and enguage 3-4 heavily armed people and wont Alt+f4 if it goes sideways? ... yeah ok, would your concept of a fair fight mean they form an orderly que to fight me while i fire back?

not everyone with a sniper rifle and a willingness to use it, goes near the scum hole of electro/churno ... last time i was there was weeks ago, fresh spawner and spent 4 hours on new spawns just chasing other new spawners around say 'no no no no' repeatedly and waving my torch in thier face then laughing how they ran (with me following) until they get a weapon and start chasing me (with me still saying 'no no no' repeatedly over voip)

This wont be the issue it is now once all the duplication problems are resolved (and alt f4), as it is now if you find one, you can just get as many as you want easy enough. Due to those issues there's just way more of them than is really appropriate.

Until those issues are solved I would actually approve of removing the anti material rifles, but keeping the regular ones.

Stop whining how everything needs to be fair. The point of the game is that it needs to be challenging not fair for everyone if someone has a better gun they youre shit out of luck stop bitching nad enjoy the game

agreed, as cowardly as it may be, a sniper is a precision shot, and its a little skill to snimp someone at 600 mtrs. also, as mentioned, quite running around like a tard, i dont snipe... nor have i been sniped. maybe im just to " brave" to be sniped but seriously, quit complaining. it adds a nice fear effect and shouldnt be removed.

snipers are just culling the weak

If you get killed by a sniper - you asked for it.

snipers can be owned close range . nerf close combat arms.

close quarters arms can be owned by snipers at range. nerf snipers.

it's swings and roundabouts. if you're getting owned by a sniper you've got a l2play issue.

it's not the weapons fault you're dancing out in the open like a ballerina for my bullet to penetrate.

+1 for OP actually. Not because I'm afraid of snipers, but because this high grade military stuff doesn't fit into the szenario imho.

They don't? So let me get this straight...in the zombie apocalypse the infection also effects military grade weapons and makes them disintegrate leaving only the standard civilian stuff?

Do aliens beam all the good weapons onto their spaceships and leave us all with nothing but Lee Enfields?

No really...I would like to know how certain weapons magically no longer belong in the world due to a widespread infection...please...enlighten me with your superior intellect and logic Spock.