Publik

Event: Freeside Trading Co. Open Trading - 7/20 - 7/22

What did these hackers ACTUALLY DO?

People seem to think it was something like the instagib. They weren't even really hackers. They were abusing the invisibility bug, but on a widespread level.

• Like 1

Thank you to Freeside Trading Co., their website helped me facilitate a couple trades with other players for few items that had been eluding me. As well I was able to trade with them for a gun that I have had, but lost, and traded for it again! These guys are doing some good work and I hope people dont try and ruin their hard work.

It's funny that you get all these "bandit" threats and all that ever happens is you get hackers and/or exploits.

What a bunch of cowards. You advertise you position and that there is plenty of loot, and still no one will sack up and pull off a legit raid. At least it would be fun to read about.

Any real bandits out there who are not just angry virgin wannabe hackers?

Hello. I am interested in trading an MP5SD with mags for one of the following rifles ( with atleast 3 mags.)

* SVD camo

* M107/AS50 ( with 2 mags as these are high power)

* M24.

Would you be able to facilitate me?

It's funny that you get all these "bandit" threats and all that ever happens is you get hackers and/or exploits.

What a bunch of cowards. You advertise you position and that there is plenty of loot, and still no one will sack up and pull off a legit raid. At least it would be fun to read about.

Any real bandits out there who are not just angry virgin wannabe hackers?

Or maybe they too thought it was a good idea, and wanted to see how it develops?

Being a bandit doesn't mean just destroying everything in sight. That's just childish. Or one of those cheesy b-movie villains.

Damn shame it went bad, im really really disappointed that whoever attacked you did not just attack but actually went so far as to use an exploit to assault you. That's so goddamn pussy play, i hope the dev team looks into it and bans their asses. If they had simply assaulted without exploit use i prolly would have said well executed but this is just plain bad.

Next time don't make it as public, ask people to sign up on your forums and wait for a message something to make them do a little effort. 90% of the bandits will already have given up.

Damn shame it went bad, im really really disappointed that whoever attacked you did not just attack but actually went so far as to use an exploit to assault you. That's so goddamn pussy play, i hope the dev team looks into it and bans their asses. If they had simply assaulted without exploit use i prolly would have said well executed but this is just plain bad.

Next time don't make it as public, ask people to sign up on your forums and wait for a message something to make them do a little effort. 90% of the bandits will already have given up.

Either we make it quiet and get one or two traders over 4 hours, or we make it public (har har) and get 15+ traders but a bunch of idiots. I'd rather take the later.

Hello. I am interested in trading an MP5SD with mags for one of the following rifles ( with atleast 3 mags.)

* SVD camo

* M24.

If you can find someone that'll sell one of those to you for that price, sure. But you're asking for a bit much there...

Hi, i'm in seek of a ghillie suit !

What's your price for that item if you have one?

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm french :o )

See ya IG

I have Ghillie suit, and I would like to trade it for an M4A1 Camo SD with mags and NVGs. I would also be willing to throw in a tent for some extra Stanag SD mags.

I have also posted this in Freeside's forums, and on the main FTC thread on these forums. No luck yet, but I am patient!

I've had this Ghillie suit, in item form, in my backpack for more than 2 weeks now... =D

DAMNIT I HAVE TO WORK!

Please post the results of this trial and whether or not you will be doing this again. Sounds cool.

I was planning on showing up and begging for food/water from people to add to the atmosphere :D

We've been doin this for sometime now :) yes ofc we'll be doing this weekly /3 days if not 1 day at least depending on the staff count :D

Sounds like a rape fest?

Just a Script Kiddie :/ Whos not man enough to do a frontal assault.

Really? Fuck. I didn't want to log off IN Green Mountain. Every time I've been to Green Mountain there's been players so I didn't want to log in to hostiles when I got to my server.... this is fucked.

No one can retrieve anything from my body? There was an m107 in my alice pack and m4a1 cco on my body, but I only care about the m107 :(

Sorry to hear about the m107 :/ dont get attached to your weapons :/

What did these hackers ACTUALLY DO?

Simple : Blew everyone up.

Keep up the good work guys, this is one of the coolest thing I've seen clans doing in DayZ so far.

Me and my friends actually wanted to join you but since we have a ~200 ping to Seattle 104 it's sadly not an option atm.

Do you have any plans to expand your operations to an European server in the future?

* SVD camo

* M24.

you might want to sweeten the pot a little there, IMO the mp5sd, while a good weapon, doesnt come close to touching the value of any of those rifles.

you might want to sweeten the pot a little there, IMO the mp5sd, while a good weapon, doesnt come close to touching the value of any of those rifles.

I now have an m14 aswell, i would be willing to trade both.

Being a bandit doesn't mean just destroying everything in sight. That's just childish. Or one of those cheesy b-movie villains.

That's not what the forums say...

But see, this is exactly what the big fuss is about. Rocket says to actually try and make a game ourselves, we do, and the would be griefers turn to hacking and exploiting because they can't handle an organized group. Honestly, I'm glad DayZ is here, but I don't think the world was ready for it. :(

Edited by Virfortis

I'm interested in joining the Trading Co, if your recruiting, if not, how much for a M4A1 Camo SD?

Message me please, thanks.

Edited by MercenaryScar

I'll see about helping out in the next op