Publik

Event: Freeside Trading Co. Open Trading - 7/20 - 7/22

I was just killed by one of your guys and im not sure why. I announced myself at the compound before the hill, he wasnt killing the zombies around me and instead he killed me. I was in the shed for a good 5 minutes talking before he came in and killed me, not sure what i did wrong.

Were you KillCam? He's got history with our blacklist. If not, which shed? We don't have any sheds at Green Mountain...

Edit: And can you give me a name?

Edit: A "Nolan Smith" (or something) was killed by a "Foreman" in a shed with an AK. Not one of ours.

Edited by Publik

is this still going on? and for how much longer?

Yes. Please look at the OP. It has the times and locations and procedures.

Have you done this before? If so, have there been any incidents?

Do you want to pm this convo or? I was Nolan Smith, i announced it very clearly when he asked me. There was a barn and a long wooden shed thing to the northwest of green mountain. Must have been and enemy player i was pked by. It was a guy in a ghillie who had a bike.

Edited by eveace

Im in freeside, not sure if i should head to green mountain for tommorow or stay at my position near devils castle.

Have you done this before? If so, have there been any incidents?

We've been doing this every weekend for about 1.5 - 2 months. We've had hackers ruin our events on several occasions, though most of what happens now is ghosters/battle loggers.

We've had our guys fall off of towers on many occasions, and we get shot at a lot. We haven't lost a trader yet, though.

Do you want to pm this convo or? I was Nolan Smith, i announced it very clearly when he asked me. There was a barn and a long wooden shed thing to the northwest of green mountain. Must have been and enemy player i was pked by. It was a guy in a ghillie who had a bike.

You can make it public (ha ha). I'm told the person on the bike saw you get shot and then booked it. Confirming it, was there anything you lost? If it was our fault, we can reimburse you.

Edit: RatchetSmurf was the one on the bike. He says he killed some zombies after you/near you and then left. He says that around 5 minutes later he saw your death on the feed and "Foreman" running from the barn.

Im in freeside, not sure if i should head to green mountain for tommorow or stay at my position near devils castle.

Hop on the TS. We can't group with you if you don't speak up.

Edited by Publik

We've been doing this every weekend for about 1.5 - 2 months. We've had hackers ruin our events on several occasions, though most of what happens now is ghosters/battle loggers.

We've had our guys fall off of towers on many occasions, and we get shot at a lot. We haven't lost a trader yet, though.

You can make it public (ha ha). I'm told the person on the bike saw you get shot and then booked it. Confirming it, was there anything you lost? If it was our fault, we can reimburse you.

Edit: RatchetSmurf was the one on the bike. He says he killed some zombies after you/near you and then left. He says that around 5 minutes later he saw your death on the feed and "Foreman" running from the barn.

Hop on the TS. We can't group with you if you don't speak up.

So I'm assuming that this event is still on? I'm sorry, I'm not good with timezones. Thanks in advance!

So I'm assuming that this event is still on? I'm sorry, I'm not good with timezones. Thanks in advance!

Time zone converter linked to the OP :P

This is a great idea, as long as dickheads don't ruin it.

They try.

• Like 1

Time zone converter linked to the OP :P

Oh, I completely missed that! Thanks, haha.

If my inventory would save, I would totally be shooting people coming from the trading area, but sadly my inventory resets every time I log out. Guess I'll have to wait till it's resolved till I can start shooting some happy survivors.

Hey, does freeside have a GPS and/or an m4 cco sd up for trade? I'd like to trade my m107 and/or an m9sd for one or both of those.

Also, I had a small problem with a trade with one of your guys named "Connor". I accidentally deleted a DMR in a trade, he gave me the NVG anyway, I found a new one and I'd like to make it up to him and give him the new DMR, can I give it to another freeside employee for him to receive it?

Edited by MeDuzZ-

General update: Yesterday we sold a hatchback. We spotted the vehicle in Zelenogorsk, with a foot mobile wielding a SAW and a dead survivor nearby. Mobile got in the hatchback and we took the shot, assuming it was being stolen. If the group that bought the hatchback the other day would like to come by to pick it up, we'll let you grab it.

General update: The hatchback is hot. Traders nearby, please do not approach. Someone is camping it.

Hey, does freeside have a GPS and/or an m4 cco sd up for trade? I'd like to trade my m107 and m9sd for one or both of those.

Also, I had a problem with a trade with one of your guys named "Connor". I accidentally deleted a DMR in a trade, he gave me the NVG anyway, I'd like to make it up to him and give him a new DMR, can I give it to another freeside employee for him to receive it?

You can do that, sure. Let us know you're giving it to Connor and we'll hold on to it for him.

Edited by Publik

I'm on seattle freeside 2, I'm at green mountain but I can't see any of you guys? What gives?

Huh.... I'll check?

Huh.... I'll check?

I just aborted in the treeline outside, the textures are all messed up and I can't see the walls and the tower looks strange, but couldn't hear anyone on direct comms/see anyone from outside in the trees by the road. Also can't see any of your guys names in the server menu.

You can do that, sure. Let us know you're giving it to Connor and we'll hold on to it for him.

Right, the only thing is, I don't really want to get too close to the event, so many things can go wrong, a sniper who shoots people trying to get to the event, a misunderstanding, etc. I am on your TS server in group 3, can you maybe ask a FS employee so I can meet him somewhere without so much action?

I just aborted in the treeline outside, the textures are all messed up and I can't see the walls and the tower looks strange, but couldn't hear anyone on direct comms/see anyone from outside in the trees by the road. Also can't see any of your guys names in the server menu.

That sounds... beyond our ability to fix lol... Is your game updated/installed right?

Right, the only thing is, I don't really want to get too close to the event, so many things can go wrong, a sniper who shoots people trying to get to the event, a misunderstanding, etc. I am on your TS server in group 3, can you maybe ask a FS employee so I can meet him somewhere without so much action?

On the way

That sounds... beyond our ability to fix lol... Is your game updated/installed right?

Correct, I'll load in now and check if I see anyone.

Huh.... I'll check?

Is your ingame name the same as it is on here? [Publik]

Also, what kind of security do you have around the compound?

Is your ingame name the same as it is on here? [Publik]

Also, what kind of security do you have around the compound?

I'm at work ;P So I'm just managing the forum and dicking around in our TS.

Enough.

Wish i had known of this event earlier, would have dropped by with some tradeable stuff, in need of a range finder myself. Would have been able to trade some nvg's for it or perhaps a bizon (or just the clips) or a mk 48.

Ill check your website for the next event which i will definitely attend.

*edit

Your website is http://freesidetrading.co/index.php

The one linked earlier doesnt work.

Edited by Tops