Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

still in krasnostav in the supermarket. could use a bloodbag

I'm near Krasnostav, I'll head your way with med supplies. Add me on Steam or join the TMW TS server.

I'm free and ready to assist someone in trouble near Polana or around. I won't ask for any rewards so feel free to ask for help, just wanting to have some survivor-fun-time ;)

Hi,

Had an horrible traffic accident involving a wooden fence and a tractor and am badly in need of a blood transfusion. I'm in the Berezino area but currently not in game.

EU servers have good ping for me and some eastern US are OK too.

I would be very grateful for any medical assistance.

Hi,

Had an horrible traffic accident involving a wooden fence and a tractor and am badly in need of a blood transfusion. I'm in the Berezino area but currently not in game.

EU servers have good ping for me and some eastern US are OK too.

I would be very grateful for any medical assistance.

I'll help you if you help me. I have 2 blood bags on me now. North of Elektro, but I have transport. Add me on steam.

i am down in the NW airfield and in need of medical help. can someone please help?

Hey guys medic squad on standby!

Give us a shout over on the team speak, PM or Steam if you need Me or Any of the other Medics :)

Happy gaming! <3`

Wow, other medics. I have only see one who saved my life, but he was hacker. Never got his name cause I was passed out at 500 blood. I was at the fire station walking to this hacked camp inside and then got a double barrel to the back. I was being eaten by zombies until I noticed I was being dragged, then I teleported. He had the exact gun, clothes, and face as my guy. He bandaged me and was giving me blood and when I woke up he ran off. Never had the chance to repay that guy and he inspired me to be a medic today (no real major cases, helped some random strangers with blood).

There's a couple of medics and bodyguards hanging out in the ts3

ts.dayzmedics.com

Hit me up on steam, OGSweg.

hey there. still in krasnostav supermarket. just need a blood bag please! ill be on for a few hours!

hey there. still in krasnostav supermarket. just need a blood bag please! ill be on for a few hours!

medic team currently at NE airfield.

Join TS.dayzmedics.com and find me in chat under the same name Graylien.

If you don't have TS join US2419 and we will find you.

Requesting vehicle pick up to collect my gear at my tent. Please pm me if you can help

Absolutely fantastic service I must say and as a PvE player who only shoots other player to defend myself I must really admire the work of you guys. I got a broken leg because of a glitch while I was in a middle of nowhere without any morphine left and this guys came to save my. I can't thank you enough, you guys are superb!

-Juice

Edited by b/s

if your having any issues go to ts.dayzmedics.com

there you will find medics and others who are willing to help with any situation.

Hey! medic is online and willing to help! add me on Steam: SoulShaper2 or Poke me in TS: ts.ourdomain.me:9990

I have supplies and a good pair of walking boots ;D

I am unconsious, Low on blood, and bleeding. I would appreciate if someone would help me, Im on the NW airfield, in a small "storage hut".

Heres the storage that Im inside of: http://puu.sh/17R6v

Anyone??