Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I assume you'd give someone food or drink if they needed it? friend I was playing with died and literally ragequit the game so i'm stuck at NW airfield with low food.

Would've looted him if there wasnt like 10 zombies around him :/

Many thanks to Fluxley58 for saving my ass!

He traveled all the way over to me for a transfusion.

Thanks mate!

I desperatly need morphine at Stary Sobor.

I broke my leg on an invisible bear trap, twice. Did you know they can be invisible? I sure didn't. I put one down, didn't like where it was so I picked it up to move it. When I walked over where it was I get a broken leg while the bear trap is in my inventory and invisible trap is on the ground. I fixed my leg with morphine only to break it again on my way out. I crawled into a wooded area and await pity and rescue.

[Was Aided by DukeRottingFace] Thanks!

Edited by kungfu

@ Bombastic im still at the NW airfield, got food and drink you can have

PM me or contact on steam http://steamcommunit...61198020490195/

@ mariolicious unfortunately im running low on supplies, i'll fix bombastic up then see what i can do for you.

@Kungfu same goes for you i'll see if i can get to ya, on my way to mario,

Edited by Fluxley58

ok dude, hope you get sorted

Kungfu, im heading for stary sobor now

@mariolicious if i dont get a reply from Kungfu in the next 10 minutes i'll head over to novy if your still there,

please let me know.

well no reply from either of you so im logging off for a while, good luck getting sorted. :)

Edited by Fluxley58

i was informed of a tent between grishino and kabanino coordinates 059 060. so i crawled up there very hopefully. i could not find the tent tho so am as stuck as ever. id really appreciate the help mate! ill put my weapons on the ground, so ill be unarmed until you leave. let me know what server to jump on mate!

hello.

is anyone willing to help me down south near chernogorsk?

i just realized that i'm shaking, my aim is all over the place. tried to get some painkillers but failed - now, i am too afraid to get into a fight in that condition.

blood down to 7k

standing by

EDIT: I have been helped by Guetapens (Noddy). Gave me all I needed. Cheers mate

Edited by Dr.Blomquist
  • Like 1

@mariolicious if i dont get a reply from Kungfu in the next 10 minutes i'll head over to novy if your still there,

please let me know.

well no reply from either of you so im logging off for a while, good luck getting sorted. :)

I just patched up Kungfu

Are there any medics on Lingor Island? I can barely see straight, and I can give a revolver with ammo, empty water bottle, or other stuff if needed...

hello.

is anyone willing to help me down south near chernogorsk?

i just realized that i'm shaking, my aim is all over the place. tried to get some painkillers but failed - now, i am too afraid to get into a fight in that condition.

blood down to 7k

standing by

EDIT: I have been helped by Guetapens (Noddy). Gave me all I needed. Cheers mate

Helped Doc and doc helped me, this fella can be trusted 100% thanks dude, he saved me just in time

Edited by Guetapens
  • Like 1

Remember guys, the teamspeak for the official Trusted Medics of the Wasteland is on the first page of this thread,

You might be better off asking on there if no one reading the forum can help,

TMW website and Teamspeak appear to be down at this time

Edit: website and teamspeak back up

Edited by Guetapens

Hi everyone,been a long time since I've posted something here :P

Anyways I'm asking for help if there are any medics near NWAF (isn't that the "major" airfield?)

What I need is : A blood transfusion and if you can spare any food,that would be appreciated(I've got 1 steak left and need food badly so I can make it back to Cherno or Elektro) I've got a total of 3-4 beverages so don't bother with them.PM me or answer me here IF you can help me!

Thanks in advance

Hi! Posted earlier that I had that zombie STD that destroys health and I was in the need for antibiotics. Even went to the teamspeak and was already waiting for medics until I notice...

Character doesn't cough.

Change for debug and notice health not dropping.

Infection disappeared on its self apparently when I relogged to server.

Well you guys were already coming for me, so I want to make up to you. Just found antibiotics and I remember guy in teamspeak saying you were running low on them. So who I contact to give this to you?

Edited by korpisoturi

DukeRottingFace

thanks for helping me out earlier, that was reallllllly cool very nice mate

fluxley too, duke was just a little quicker. thansk both of you!

• Like 1

Hi, need a blood transfusion in the barn west of the Windy Mountain! Medics!

on my way, adding you on steam

• Like 1