Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Dude i really need your help! i posted multiple times in this thread but still noone replyed to my request, I'm at the NW Airfield. Went on desktop and didnt see that a zombie was still in the building...Im bleeding and at 3000 blood. Please help! By the way i'm also knocked out

Dude i really need your help! i posted multiple times in this thread but still noone replyed to my request, I'm at the NW Airfield. Went on desktop and didnt see that a zombie was still in the building...Im bleeding and at 3000 blood. Please help! By the way i'm also knocked out

Hit me up on Steam: havocfive

Not exactly sure how to get whitelisted as it says Dr Wasteland cant accept messages. Any one have a solution?

Sorry, my messages were completely filled. Had to clear them. Trooper had the right idea in how to get White Listed.

Also, I am currently accepting patients. Please find me on the TeamSpeak, address: ts.dayzmedics.com

Edited by Dr Wasteland MD

We've got a helicopter and ready to rescue! Hit me up on Steam: havocfive

Lost my Heli in NW :/ it at least served it purpose on its first and last mission.

Thx for saving me. I'm sorry for the heli loss :( Awesome guy risking everything for a rescue!

Thx for saving me. I'm sorry for the heli loss :( Awesome guy risking everything for a rescue!

Lol its all good, lost a body guard, and the pilot took off can't believe he managed to land that thing with us only getting in shock lol.

I'm so sad that i can't help do medic missions any more D: too much school work and work-work.

Glad to see new waves of medics coming in every week, <3 the medic thread. Can't wait till i get some free time to get back in the fight :)

OGSweg seems to be the new rockstar.

Edited by Muncywolverine
  • Like 1

Lol thanks buddy, doing my best. But it is looking grim for me though im going on leave from the 7th-20th and i wont have internet available for most of that. So best of luck to you all i will see you on tomorrow.,

• Like 1

I really would like a blood bag please. You guys helped out one of my clan mates and he spoke highly of you guys. I will give one of my ghillie suits or antibiotics for a blood bag please.

Edited by rexarious15

Medic available for around an hour of this post! In the central parts of the map and bored so willing to travel a bit. Contact info in my sig!

hey guys i need a bandage and a bloodbag. im in the entrance of the barn facing the military tents in stary sobor. pls help!

Got killed but am up and running again, bag full of med supplies and ready for action all along the south coast and it's major cities.

I am online for the time being, as always in the vincinity of Berezino. If anyone needs help in that area give me a holla. Not too far away, though, as I only have my feet to carry me.

Post scriptum:

I may be offtopic here but the number of posts in this thread have reached a "critical" threshold in terms of forum capacity. At least, that was the case years ago with threads taking forever to load and delete once the contain 8,000+ posts - both for vbulletin as well as IPB. I already experience quite an increase in loading time and would suggest a new thread for both faster loading time and easier overview but if you don't mind it, it shall not bother me.

so...I've been...away from DayZ for about a month now...and wow...this...has grown into something more...having to catch up with so much in so little time...the now extensive list of medics, the mentor program and now the Coalition...pardon my language but holy the fuck cow...

now, some of my fellow medics (whom I hope still remember me) might be wondering, Where have you been? Simple. I've been preparing to be an actual Dr. Come the 20th of September, I will take the next step in becoming the role I have been commonly playing in games. There were things to do, matters to settle and stuff to see in the previous month. So, I regret to inform that I will be very very very very very inactive henceforth.

To my fellow medics, good luck, stay safe and god speed.

To my fellow survivors, good luck, stay safe and have fun.

• Like 2