Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Shout out to TMW James Kennedy and his buddies for helping me out. Got killed by the server and spawned in debug land twice today while logging in (seriously, wtf). They gave me a choppa ride both times back to my body. Thanks! :)

Edited by vcmedic

Online and ready to provide:

Bone Setting

Triage

Resuscitation

Phlebotomy

Common Cold Treatment

Stress Relief

Moral Support

Get at me on TMW TeamSpeak

• Like 1

Epi-pen anyone? hacker spawned everyone in prigorodky unconcious.... And if possible a lift back up to my previous location?:)

After a very un-successful raid on North West AF, this medic is calling it a night. I'll be gone till bout Thursday or so.

"Your banner flies here once more, brother." ~Grey Knights, War Hammer 40K~

• Like 1

i need help im at the airfield to the left of stary i have a blood bag if you can help my skype name is josephg90

you guys still on?

shoot me a PM if youre on, theres a few of us on to help.

Help needed, northwest side of Pik Kozlova ~ I thought it would be a good idea to do a little mountain biking and check for the atv spawn, but then I fell and managed to break my leg, it's kind of a long crawl to get morphine. :( ~ is there anyone in this area that can help?

Help needed, northwest side of Pik Kozlova ~ I thought it would be a good idea to do a little mountain biking and check for the atv spawn, but then I fell and managed to break my leg, it's kind of a long crawl to get morphine. :( ~ is there anyone in this area that can help?

PM sent, hit me up on Steam, havocfive

Thanks so much to Ken for rescuing me from critical condition to perfect health ^~^ PS. I found that bandit that killed that guy and shot him in the back :D

Is anybody near NWA? I need blood and matches if possible.

Steam Invite Sent from havocfive

• Like 1

eny medic near Dolina still in search of medic ^^

I am available, hit me up on Steam, havocfive

• Like 1

I need morphine and a blood transfusion. I'm at the farms next to Factory, north of Solnichny. Please help. :(

Just North East of Elektro if anyone needs meds or if a Medic needs to restock.

Got: 4x Blood Bags, 4x Morphine, 2x Bandages (hell of a time finding them lately), 1x Antibiotics

Steam

zaebos here checking in after a week holiday in Turkey! if you need help hit me up!

• Like 1

Got rescued by Scrump!

Thank You very much. Without him I would be dead now.

He was nice and helpfull.

Hello there.

I'm on the roof of the factory south east of Chernogorsk. Got a broken leg with me...

If anyone can help. Its much appreciated. I can offer some bandages or ammunition for the medics.

Story behind this:

After some Time and wandering/lootin around. I found myself back at the coast. I tried to enter a building. Fall through it. Broke my leg an lost half of my blood... (damn Bug I thought. But its like stepping on the stairs, slipping and breaking the ankle.) Tough Luck!

So I got a broken leg, crawled my way on a roof of a factory. Killed some Zeds on the way.. It was a bloody mess.

I can see the hospital of Chernogorsk from there. My plan is to crawl there and find some morphine.

Than I remembred this thread and thougt maybe I get some help rather then crawling through hell..

Edited by Horni

anyone on the south coast with antibiotics? :D

I am. If the need is still there, feel free to let me know via steam or on the TMW TeamSpeak (I'll be off and on all day)

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

I am very well stocked and ready to save some lives. almost to 25k humanity and looking to break 30k before the work week starts again.

• Like 1

Hello there.

I'm on the roof of the factory south east of Chernogorsk. Got a broken leg with me...

If anyone can help. Its much appreciated. I can offer some bandages or ammunition for the medics.

Story behind this:

After some Time and wandering/lootin around. I found myself back at the coast. I tried to enter a building. Fall through it. Broke my leg an lost half of my blood... (damn Bug I thought. But its like stepping on the stairs, slipping and breaking the ankle.) Tough Luck!

So I got a broken leg, crawled my way on a roof of a factory. Killed some Zeds on the way.. It was a bloody mess.

I can see the hospital of Chernogorsk from there. My plan is to crawl there and find some morphine.

Than I remembred this thread and thougt maybe I get some help rather then crawling through hell..

Hello there.

Story behind this:

You still need help? I just did a run into the Cherno hospital and am just outside of town. flatspin1968 on Steam...

Edited by +Flatearth
  • Like 1

Need help - ~5,000 blood and no food / knife or matches to hunt with. Just south of Drozhino, by the power lines.

Still need help...

I can make Drozhino in about 20 minutes or less Marformation. I offered help above to Horni but his post is old, so he may have already been helped.

flatspin1968 on Steam