Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

install skype, it's unforgivable in this day and age to not have one, and add me so we can talk.

Hi Medics!

Alas I took an axe to the knee and require a blood bag and morphine. I am in the upstairs section of the pub in Elektro across from the school and supermarket.

SteamID sStrikes

Skype simmostrikes

Hi Medics!

Alas I took an axe to the knee and require a blood bag and morphine. I am in the upstairs section of the pub in Elektro across from the school and supermarket.

SteamID sStrikes

Skype simmostrikes

I need help im bleeding and I broke my bone and shaking, im in the electro school house. help

Hey guys hang in there, we are on our way to Elektro. Just stay logged out until we get into town. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker and we are using team speak so you'll have enough time to download it while we are enroute ;)

• Like 1

Well, after being saved by one of your men (SilasDrake) I feel I should repay you somehow. I'm more than willing to join any of you on any server you wish, and provide cover/spotting with my AS50, or fight zombies with my silenced assault rifle. I will gladly guard your convoy also, if you're in a group.

Steam: edmundvaccaro

Or, just PM me.

Good luck!

Well, after being saved by one of your men (SilasDrake) I feel I should repay you somehow. I'm more than willing to join any of you on any server you wish, and provide cover/spotting with my AS50, or fight zombies with my silenced assault rifle. I will gladly guard your convoy also, if you're in a group.

Steam: edmundvaccaro

Or, just PM me.

Good luck!

Edited by Eddie Blackjack

Hey guys hang in there, we are on our way to Elektro. Just stay logged out until we get into town. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker and we are using team speak so you'll have enough time to download it while we are enroute ;)

Thanks mate. I'v added you and will await your message.

Hey,

I posted yesterday trying to get some help and I got a transfusion, thanks Alphastalker. However, I am still in need of antibiotics, can't find them to save my life (literally).

In game name: Acer

Steam: aridxx

In hospital in Berezino

need antibiotics

will trade an AKM with ammo for some NVG's, mine glitched out ;)

Thanks,

-Acer

Still need help, currently in Stary with a broken leg due to my bag and weapons disappearing on me.

Playing 1.7.2.5, just need morphine.

Can add me on Steam: Mony333,

or PM me here.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

(Name in game is also Starskream)

Hey,

I posted yesterday trying to get some help and I got a transfusion, thanks Alphastalker. However, I am still in need of antibiotics, can't find them to save my life (literally).

In game name: Acer

Steam: aridxx

In hospital in Berezino

need antibiotics

will trade an AKM with ammo for some NVG's, mine glitched out ;)

Thanks,

-Acer

Dude I'm down in Elektro atm taken care of two patients. If U don't mind waiting, I do have 1 anti-biotic left specifically for U ;) Let me know through steam IM so i can hear it in game and I'll head to Berez after this :thumbsup:

Im at NWAF and could need some morphine, food and a drink :D :D

Steam ID: kissa1512

Ingame name: NorwegiaN

i will be online from now and atleast until 02 gmt+1 :P

Edited by kissa1512

Field Medic Scrump here, currently covering the Southwest Region - Steam name is in sig. Also I am lurking on TMW TS3 so poke me if u need me.

I am out of Antibiotics, but I have a boat load of other meds.

P.S. I am in dire need of Bizon SD mags and M9 mags

If there are any mobile medics I could really use a ride. Heli preferred to save time but ANYTHING will work better than walking 30km :(

Trying to grab parts to get another heli up n going to transport you guys around some more. I also know of a couple anti-biotic stashes. Maybe 6-10 units.

Im in the TS or add me on Steam "Kydoimos"

thx

any medics on right now ? :o

i'm over by myshkino(will give full details to medic over steam or skype :P) down to like 1.5k blood and bleeding out, have bandages, but i'm in the middle of blacking out and will die if i don't get help.

Edited by thealbinohippo

White List Medic that currently has a sickness but is still making his way (with body guards) up to Berezihno to give a patient my last anit-biotic. I'm not selfish and gonna take it for myself. He has been waiting for quite a while and I owe it to him ;) Wish me luck guys.