Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

IF a medic can add me on steam and come patch me up at the gas station west of cherno i would greatly appreciate im down to 1k blood and i dont see anything in front of me

Steam: SHinOCk

late edit but ive been taken care of by a friend thanks anyway

Edited by SHinOCk

Tried to ad you on steam its "agroschnarre"

Thankyou so much for the morphine and assistance I am very grateful for the amazing service you provide I will follow all of your advice :)

• Like 1

Hi I'm in west of nadezhdino,[...] ended up with 800 blood [...]

What beta version do you have? I'm close to Nadezhdino atm and might be able to help you. PM me or add me on steam (link in my profile).

/edit

Also, have you bandaged yourself or are you still bleeding?

Edited by Lynx

I ... wish to provide my services to protect your project, mission and vision. This is what I am talking about. In a game like this, the small masochist within all of us understands that we need all the lethal pressures we receive in this game. Like the high you got back when you played Ultima Online. You can lose everything in 5 minutes. But honestly you win every time due to the experiences you get in the end.

This whole game is an experience.

I think helping out your organization would bring forth the type of community this game desperately needs.

I hope to either assist or develop my own. Either way I am inspired.

Thank you sir. Thank you for all that you do.

• Like 1

Hey Guys. I need some help if anyone can help. Im in the air traffic control tower in the north west airfield with 495 blood. I didn't realize that I had no more banages and now im in some serious need of a blood transfusion. I do have my own blood bag if someone wants to add me my steam name is reepster545, Im not logged in obviously but would be more than greatful if someone can help me with this problem!

Thanks.

It seems whenever I come to terms with something bad that happens to me, the situation fixes itself.

There seems to be some bug that happened when I got hackkilled, so to my shock, I logged back in the exact same way I was before I died, standing right next to the hospital ladder. With every item still there...sadly including my sickness. So I'm heading north to create a camp with a tent to hold my supplies, as soon as the tent wants to work (THE GROUND IS FLAT, DANGIT). Also found an ATV, but I had no way to repair it. So this sort of boosts how soon I can go medic, other than needing antibiotics.

So anybody who needs help around the NE parts of the map, I'll be able to help (Soon). And trust me, I'm not somebody who would use this thread to just hunt people down to kill :)

Hi medic crew!

ashamed, but got ripped off by pretty large group of zombies, depleted all my ammo, and barelly survived with 3.5k blood, is there anyone near Polana that could offer some Blood bag? Would be great, thanks!

• Like 1

What beta version do you have? I'm close to Nadezhdino atm and might be able to help you. PM me or add me on steam (link in my profile).

/edit

Also, have you bandaged yourself or are you still bleeding?

Hi guys Lynx just rescued me I'm now back at full health! Thanks again Lynx.

IF a medic can add me on steam and come patch me up at the gas station west of cherno i would greatly appreciate im down to 1k blood and i dont see anything in front of me

Steam: SHinOCk

SHinOCk I've added you in Steam, please PM me there if you still have need of assistance.

Joe

I'm on the coast outside of Elektro, got attacked by a would-be bandit, had my legs broken but managed to kill them with a revolver - had to crawl to the hospital to morphine myself, but got left on ~4-5k blood - if anyone could add me on Steam (id PwR.Rawr) and offer a hand i'd be thrilled, thanks.

Hi medic crew!

ashamed, but got ripped off by pretty large group of zombies, depleted all my ammo, and barelly survived with 3.5k blood, is there anyone near Polana that could offer some Blood bag? Would be great, thanks!

still need help ? im next to polana

contact me over skype or steam

hey guys i am in a barn at Vysota in the north part of the village, I just have a broken leg but full blood suprisingly o.0

if you guys can help me out i would appreciate it

is there a medic close to vybor? broken leg need morphine

Edited by KCMO_HITMAN

I think the TMW medics need a theme song ... here's one to the tune of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"

Fix Me Up Here In Cherno by Joe Shaw

Fix me up here in Cherno

Fix me up right away

Bring me some blood and some morphine please

Broke my leg crawling over a tree

And some beans, beans, beans or some pasta

Or a nice steak just the same

For there's zeds, zeds, zeds all around

In my Day Z game.

Joe

• Like 2

hey guys i am in a barn at Vysota in the north part of the village, I just have a broken leg but full blood suprisingly o.0

if you guys can help me out i would appreciate it

Sarge, check your PM ...

Joe

If anyone is near cherno and can do a transfusion I would appreciate it. I have 2 blood bags on me but my health is at 1.5k currently. I got knocked unconcious at 9k blood and from there I just got stomped on trying to make it to town. I ate all my food on the way until I could get a bandage. Currently not bleeding but I pass out every couple seconds. I am willing to give everything I have in my bag for a rescue but dont kill me and take my alice pack please.

Edited by Hoskins123

If anyone is near cherno and can do a transfusion I would appreciate it. I have 2 blood bags on me but my health is at 1.5k currently. I got knocked unconcious at 9k blood and from there I just got stomped on trying to make it to town. I ate all my food on the way until I could get a bandage. Currently not bleeding but I pass out every couple seconds. I am willing to give everything I have in my bag for a rescue but dont kill me and take my alice pack please.

Hoskins, check your PM.

Joe

can u make izt to prigorodky ?

I could meet u north of prigorodky ... at the small lake

the other patients dont respond so its ur chance

I'm available for at leas the next few hours. If you need assistance in the SE area, around cherno, elektro, and as far north as Berezino, add me on skype ( dan.hahn.leto ) and I'll see what I can do with getting you medical assistance.

Long story short, I'm just a bit north of the NW airfield with 2,000 blood (had 46 last night, somehow it went up), and I need a blood transfusion badly. I keep passing out every couple of seconds, so I'm pretty much stuck until I get some help. Send me a PM or add me on Steam (RaspberryPanda) and I'll give you my coordinates. Thanks in advance.

i dont want to spam replies but it has been over an hour since my first post and i still need help near vybor. i have a broken leg and cant see myself crawling to the coast. aggroschnarre was nice enough to offer medical assistance but he would need a ride due to the distance from his current position. so please if someone could help me with either of these it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey,

Me and my friend are up in the military camps at Stary Sobor, we can move to other locations near if needed. Were around ~5/6k blood and are in need of painkillers to stop the shaking (Blood transfusions would be extremely appreciated but not needed) so we can make it up to Berizino and get ourself some medical supplies, since its impossible to defend ourself against zeds and bandits with our crosshairs shaking everywhere.

I am a ways north of Elektro near Staroye and due to a glitch (I broke my leg crawling backwards out of a house), I could really use some help. Currently running 95208.

Steam: Master Mastermind

I'd really appreciate some assistance!

Thanks!

Long story short, I'm just a bit north of the NW airfield with 2,000 blood (had 46 last night, somehow it went up), and I need a blood transfusion badly. I keep passing out every couple of seconds, so I'm pretty much stuck until I get some help. Send me a PM or add me on Steam (RaspberryPanda) and I'll give you my coordinates. Thanks in advance.

Im close, ish. Pm me your details.