Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm in a bad way and could really do with a helping hand if someone can help me please?

I have a broken leg and I'm down to 1000 blood.

I'm holed up in the church in Putoshka, grid 031075. I haven't got anything valuable but I have plenty of spare .45 ACP ammo and some food and bandages I can offer by way of thanks, or you can have my crossbow or water bottle if you prefer. Once I'm back up on my feet I'll also be able to provide you with some cooked meat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You can contact me on here or via Steam (MercianUK).

Although looking rather cynical sprinting at me with a hatchet. Good stuff.

I laughed SO hysterically at this.

I suppose I need to work a little on my bedside manners :>

Mercian I'm somewhat nearby but I just used my last bloodbag on my previous patient. I can get you some morphine and try to find some food to you get on your feet.

Sorry I couldn't find you on Steam - please add me via my Stead ID page

+1!

I was located at Bor, with only 2000 blood left. Posted a reply here, then merino added me at skype, he ran for 30 minutes and gave me some medical supply's and a blood transfusion!

Thank you very much! Great thing you're doing!

kalskirata helped me he walked for ages and gave me morph and a blood pack, I've been waiting two days for help and he came through great guy excellent service, he also helped me find me a backpack :)

he also gave us supplies/food/morphine/painkillers/blood supplies.

and watched our back when we asked

:) 10/10

+1!

I was located at Bor' date=' with only 2000 blood left. Posted a reply here, then merino added me at skype, he ran for 30 minutes and gave me some medical supply's and a blood transfusion!

Thank you very much! Great thing you're doing!

[/quote']

I was with Ultravold and can vouch for Merino The Fluffy Medic, thank you! :)

+ 1!

I am in need of a blood transfusion. I'm down to about 2500 blood and am passing out all the time. I have 2 bloodbags on my and willing to give one away if you'll come help me. I am up near Berenzino at the docks.

Msg me on here or steam. My id is Morgan604

Brian from Rated M gaming saved my life! (2k blood, gave me food and a bloodtransfusion)

great service, kept me updated as to where he was and how long it would take!

id recommend them to anyone.

Entomb

Mercian I'm somewhat nearby but I just used my last bloodbag on my previous patient. I can get you some morphine and try to find some food to you get on your feet.

Sorry I couldn't find you on Steam - please add me via my Stead ID page

Added Merino and he was with me in less than half an hour to help out with morphine and get me back on my feet. Can't thank you enough!

Passed on a few cans to help out with the next patient.

Brilliant work, keep it up! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and hopefully be able to return the favour at some point.

Guys just a message -

I have bloodbags,morphine and food,and am currently near Chernogorsk airfield.If you need any help i can come and give you.I do not want anything in return,but if you want to give me something and i need it,i'll accept it.

My steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Joker_Her3

Add me i will be playing in half an hour for 3-4 hours.

So I've rescued a good handful of folks at this point and I've come across an issue for which I would like some advise.

What do you medics do when you get to the patient and you hear the telltale heartbeat?

I've half a mind to tell them to start their own medic group on their bandit campfire. But then again I think that if I show player to player kindness by patching up the bandit in a gilly-suit' date=' maybe a seed of change will be planted. I just hope the soil is fertile.

[/quote']

Honestly, I don't pay any attention to it. I just have all my patients face "down and away" from me and I patch them up. It's not really my place to decide who to help and who not to help, I just get out there and do it.

The only time I won't help someone is if I feel like they don't have anything worth helping. For instance, "I'm low on blood in the middle of cherno... I really don't want to die, cuz I just found my first watch EVER!"

I would not help that person.

I just want to apologize for the time delays in helping you Survivors. I had no IDEA that it would blossom to the point it is now with these requests. If you have not received medical assistance yet' date=' and you are ONLINE, please either PM me here on the RMG website.

I have the next few hours dedicated to catching up.

[/quote']

Gets kinda nuts, doesn't it?

Glad to have help catching up with the demand.

kalskirata helped me he walked for ages and gave me morph and a blood pack' date=' I've been waiting two days for help and he came through great guy excellent service, he also helped me find me a backpack :)

he also gave us supplies/food/morphine/painkillers/blood supplies.

and watched our back when we asked

:) 10/10

[/quote']

Thanks for vouching for me. Being between two deer stands is a little tense cause god knows what could've happened (zombies, players (which did happen. That was really a nasty surprise)).

And you guys didn't really need me to watch you backs. Handled the situation in the camp pretty fine (whereas I couldn't see nuts from ALL my positions). Good luck to you and your group. Stay safe and alive.

A question to all the lone medics. You can only carry so much medical supplies that you'll eventually have to resupply. What do you do? Head to a hospital? Pop into a camp and see if there's some supplies?

A question to all the lone medics. You can only carry so much medical supplies that you'll eventually have to resupply. What do you do? Head to a hospital? Pop into a camp and see if there's some supplies?

I don't mind hiking long distances, I even enjoy it. When my supplies are depleted (which they are right now) I'll take a trip to a hospital (which I'm doing right now) and fill my backpack to the brim (which I hope to do in a few minutes :D ) to be ready for another assignment. I tried setting up a camp with surplus supplies but I already lost too much. Dozens of blood bags, morphine injections etc. disappeared from my tent. Not that I really mind losing medical supplies if they are actually taken from a tent. Supplies taken by somebody who needs them or me taking them to him because he didn't have any on him doesn't make that much of a difference after all. However I'm fairly certain that the server ate a lot of the items I stored so I stopped trying to build my little depot until the items can be stored more reliably.

I don't mind hiking long distances' date=' I even enjoy it. When my supplies are depleted (which they are right now) I'll take a trip to a hospital (which I'm doing right now) and fill my backpack to the brim (which I hope to do in a few minutes :D ) to be ready for another assignment. I tried setting up a camp with surplus supplies but I already lost too much. Dozens of blood bags, morphine injections etc. disappeared from my tent. Not that I really mind losing medical supplies if they are actually taken from a tent. Supplies taken by somebody who needs them or me taking them to him because he didn't have any on him doesn't make that much of a difference after all. However I'm fairly certain that the server ate a lot of the items I stored so I stopped trying to build my little depot until the items can be stored more reliably.

[/quote']

Thanks Merino. I too am running low now (down to a Bloodbag, 2 Morphines, 1 Painkillers, 4 Bandages, 2 Epi-pens) and will begin the long run to a hospital. Thing is, even with an Alice pack, it feels like you don't have enough space (should just chuck all those spare mags I have but you may never know when you need them).

What do you normally take in numbers? Seeing as most patients are treated for fractures and blood loss, Morphine and Bloodbags? Bandages can be stored on your secondary slot so its fine. But what about Painkillers, Epi-pens and the rare Antibiotics?

it's not the first time I'm rolling about as a medic but DayZ somehow has managed to give rise to problems for me :/

What do you normally take in numbers? Seeing as most patients are treated for fractures and blood loss' date=' Morphine and Bloodbags? Bandages can be stored on your secondary slot so its fine. But what about Painkillers, Epi-pens and the rare Antibiotics?

[/quote']

I usually carry 4-5 Morphine/2 Painkillers/4-6 Bandages/Food and Water and then fill up on as many blood bags and antiobiotics as possible. I visit hospitals whenever I need supplies but I do have several tents spread across multiple servers where I store extra supplies.

-Dr. Wasteland, M.D.

I just wanted to put in a good word about Marino Medic. I was shot, unconscious, bleeding out with 4K blood left and had to log out for RL stuff, and he found my body NE of Stary Sobor and saved my life with 900 blood left, bandaged my wounds, hit me with an epi pen and transfused me. Thanks!

Got in contact with Merino, he trekked 20 minutes to me, gave me morphine and a transfusion, and because I mentioned not having them in Steam chat while he was on his way he gave me his! Great guy.

ahh i could have really needed your help with a broken leg, but too late! XD

ok im stuck outside of NW airfield with broken legs and im bleeding heavy... i have the morphine to fix my legs but not a single bandage :( if one of u medics could come patch me up with some bandages would love u for ever

Steam: heliix

I've broken my legs on some deviously placed barbed wire. My blood's at 7.5k and unable to move. Can I get an assist?

Steam: xThorgoldx

Currently on TS3 Survivor HQ server

EDIT: Screw it, unless a medic feels like dropping in on me, I'll be crawling the 3km to Elektro. IT WILL BE WORTH IT. FRAPS WILL BE MADE.

Need blood badly! It's at around 2.5k and I am very far away from towns (near Vishnoye). If anyone can assist that would be awesome!

Steam: alex722

i really need help im right outside a barn on the way to starry from electro im on 4k blood and after being attacked by 2 bandits one in electro one outside of it

Steam is :sp2468

*UPDATE* i made my way to the electro supermarket to try and get food and after passing out and geting up i loged off for the night in hopes i can get some help tomarow