Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm on the TS now, hit me up on there or here and I'll hook you up with a medic team.

I got a broken leg and missing bout half blood in stary sober. Im in the military tent area in one of the 2 bigger tents. please feel free to contact me on skype.

Saber352

Im low on blood and pinned at the top of the fire station in cherno. help!

name: lildaddy

Edited by dutchguts

So I've been getting bored and frustrated playing this game solo. Everytime I try and make a friend I end up getting shot in the back. So I stumbled upon this thread the other night, and I gotta say this is exactly the type of community I was looking for. I logged into your TS server tonight and played with some people. Didnt notice for awhile we were in a "Need Help" channel. All of a sudden it made sense that every person logging into the TMW server was stopping by our channel politely asking if we were in need of help. Probably the most fun I've had playing this game thus far.

Oh btw I played under the Bambis Mom tag, and ran with Tristan for a few hours.

I will play under Kaiserzose from now on

Edited by Kaiserzose

Successfully healed by Rouge Ranger I think? and he gave me a blood bag and steak. Thanx so much :D

medic on duty in northeast, contact see signature

Edited by Sturmgeist

Im in need of a medic preferably Australian medic but it doesnt really matter. All i need is a bandage but i am in the North West. I can make it on any AU or NZ server. Thanks in advance

Medic in training on duty:

steam: VidKo

you can also contact me here on forum via PM!

Im in need of a medic preferably Australian medic but it doesnt really matter. All i need is a bandage but i am in the North West. I can make it on any AU or NZ server. Thanks in advance

i was on that case, but it seems like he lost interest

Medic Online and vehicle mobile based out of NE. MSG me for help or better yet join TS.dayzmedics.com and find me in the public channels.

Wanted to let everyone know Graylien helped me out, he gave me some anti-biotics for my buddy. Appreciate it!

Edited by harrisonmon

Hey, i need help. i have 3k blood and need a blood transfusion. I'm at the fire house in the north west air field.

Hey I am at NW airfield in the fire control tower and am in need of anti biotics and a blood transfusion. My steam is "Key_by_the_three". Need help urgently.

couldnt find you on steam msg me OGSweg and also hit up the ts3 at ts.dayzmedics.com

• Like 1

Any medics able to provide any type of transport? Currently located east of elektro, hitting my FOB for a map and nvgs to make the trek, but I'm heading 12km to the steep north.

Someone randomly showed up at our camp while i was tabbed out playin some LoL. Came back in, was dead, helicopter destroyed. Logs showed someone just appeared there so maybe a hacker, iono, and crashed the helicopter (lol tryin to fly out of trees w/o knocking them down) and the explosion killed me. We restarted and my buddy then crashed it (he's not that great of a pilot) on his way to get me. Unfortunately the ATV I had stashed near the coast has been found. We've located the crash site and desperately could use a lift as close to my camp as possible.

I've been out of commission for a couple weeks taking care of some stuff and finaly able to play again and start doin the medic stuff, then this has to happen one of my first days back playing /qq.

We have TONS of goodies saved up, you name it I can help restock your first aid kit, or even help with firepower, camp building, and demolition desires :D