Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Currently in severe need of blood at the NW Airfield if anyone is in the area, will be very appreciative :)

Add me on steam: mony333 , or PM me here

Looking for some medical assistance! In severe need of blood. Would appreciate any help you guys can offer. :)

sending pm

Update:

I still need painkillers and blood at the NE airfield. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My steam is iamblaise. Thank you!

I also need bandages now after getting shot by a bandit who I then quickly ended. I cannot be sure of my exact coordinates but i believe that i am about 126 32

Edited by froZendayZ

Just a shoutout to ChazSchmidt, who ran out to the NWAF to try to save me from a poor auto accident. I didn't have enough blood to survive upon logging in (was around 1900), but Chaz was nice enough to guard over my body and make sure I got back to it fine for a little over 2 hours.

Plus beans to you, good sir.

~K.

hey i need help if there are any medics near northwest airfield i gave my last bandage to my bro and now im bleading out and about to starve to death so if any medic could give me a blood transfusion and a bandage it would be nice.

leave your steam id if your willing to help

Edited by Polar Bear

hey i need help if there are any medics near northwest airfield i gave my last bandage to my bro and now im bleading out and about to starve to death so if any medic could give me a blood transfusion and a bandage it would be nice.

leave your steam id if your willing to help

i have sent you a pm about half an hour ago mate.

Update:

I still need painkillers and blood at the NE airfield. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My steam is iamblaise. Thank you!

I also need bandages now after getting shot by a bandit who I then quickly ended. I cannot be sure of my exact coordinates but i believe that i am about 126 32

i've added you on steam as a friend to help you

If i get a call out i'll take you up on that dude. Cheers!

Edited by Von Grimm

Requesting assistance just south of gas station at the crossroads of Polana, Gorka, and Dubrovka.

Blood: 10794; Stable

Ailment: Broken Leg

Area: Semi-Safe; few Zed

Contact through Steam: thearahwulf

Requesting assistance just south of gas station at the crossroads of Polana, Gorka, and Dubrovka.

Blood: 10794; Stable

Ailment: Broken Leg

Area: Semi-Safe; few Zed

Contact through Steam: thearahwulf

sending pm

Thanks to Spuddy, Kashin, and Alucardi for medivacing me in their helicopter and providing me with medical assistance.

I need a blood transfusion, located near Solnichny.. Will give items if necessary, please let me know! I'll join whichever server is more convenient for the medic willing to save my life!

HIi Medics, IM in Stary Sobor in a barn at 063,076 glitched out on a fence when running from Z's and lost a lot of blood if anyone can help :)(

Thanks

Mike