Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Need pickup on all the way left of kamenka trying to get to kamyshovo fully geared

Steam: Sheckler11

Hey Guys,

Some freakin guy took a pot shot and broke my leg. Is there any cahnce someone could blood bag and morphine me?

I'm east of Zelenogorsck, in a field just south of the road leading out of town.

In game name MrNooblet. Steam: PlaYtoLosE or http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrNooblet

Thanks!

Edited by MrNooblet

^ Mrnooblet I think we can help eachother

I'm just south of there and am in need of a blood transfustion as well I have blood and morphine I can hook you up with for the same treatment

Just sent you a steam friend request.

Edited by Moose612

Grim Salvage & Co. is currently N of Cherno Waiting to assist with medical supplies or other support. I will provide Blood and Morphine. I have around 5 each. We Also Have 3 AKM mags.

Steam ID- luxifergrim

White Listed Medic working the Central of the Map. Add me on Steam: AlphaStalker

I'm on foot so it will take me a while if you are very far away. I'm rockin the .5 update so please bare with me.

Body Guard here, running with [TMW]EvilSWAT for awhile now. He's not on so I'm available.

Hello guys after a month of holidays, I just wanna replay to DayZ finding my character with a really low amount of blood and nearly straving with no food on me ><...

I 'm next to Dubrovka inside the 103 055 or the 104 055 wodden house I can tell really well... If someone is available next to me that would me awesome !

Thx for the future help, my steam account name is Kirkanoskun

Hello guys after a month of holidays, I just wanna replay to DayZ finding my character with a really low amount of blood and nearly straving with no food on me ><...

I 'm next to Dubrovka inside the 103 055 or the 104 055 wodden house I can tell really well... If someone is available next to me that would me awesome !

Thx for the future help, my steam account name is Kirkanoskun

sent a friend request, but won't be online for much longer than 3 hours...

avaible in that time btw... need to help someone to get my name on the whitelist^^

Medic now online, operating in the NW but moving across the map to the SE. Contact using the details below or a PM.

Hey I'd like to thx HASI who just take care of my injuries, he was quick and fairly nice even offer me a ride :) ! good luck to this furture doctor !

• Like 1

Vouching for Medic DukeRottingFace. I rolled together with him for some time, he helped me out, geared me up. He made me a forum sig. This guy is totally trustworthy and cool. He can haz! all my beanssssssss! :)

• Like 1

I'm in dire need of a blood transfusion (I keep passing out) near NW Airfield. I have a blood pack, but my mate with whom I always team up isn't available at the moment!

Hi guys im in need of some blood, im in the easternmost hangar in on the Balota airfield

Hey I'd like to thx HASI who just take care of my injuries, he was quick and fairly nice even offer me a ride :) ! good luck to this furture doctor !

that wasn't all professional, how it went, but a successful mission

next time i should use a scilenced weapon and shouldnt get of my ride just outside... good that also kirkanoskun can handle his pistol and bloodbags^^

Ps: could any1 tell Dr Wasteland MD that he cant recieve any more private messages

Edited by Hasi
  • Like 1

I'm in dire need of a blood transfusion (I keep passing out) near NW Airfield. I have a blood pack, but my mate with whom I always team up isn't available at the moment!

Delark - either PM me or Steam message me, i can help you out.

Delark has gone silent - i hope due to being fixed, not being dead. If your still looking for help Delark, get back in touch with me. Although i'm not getting a reply on the PM.

Delark has gone silent - i hope due to being fixed, not being dead. If your still looking for help Delark, get back in touch with me. Although i'm not getting a reply on the PM.

Hey Von Grimm, Tetters helped my out, that's why I went silent! Thanks for willing to help though! (;

No problem, Glad your sorted!

Next problem, Medic calling Medic. On my way to Delark at the NW airfield, i glitched into a wall and broke a leg and lost some blood. Fixed the break but i'm now at 8k blood and could do with a transfusion. Anyone around?

EDIT: I have blood bags!

Edited by Von Grimm

Thanks to Valkyrie, came to my help when I was lost and out of supplies and then we geared up together and played as a group for the next five hours. Trustworthy player, one of the few players I wouldn't run from on sight haha =P

is there anyone that could help me please? im at around 4000 blood, dont have any blood packs but i have quite alot of bandages and misc. ammo for trades if needs be. im in the easternmost hangar on the Balota Airfield.

Help would be much apprieciated!

Broken leg just south of Drazhino.. Could very much appriciate some help with this. gonna take me forever to crawl to cherno and try to find a morphine shot

I'll be logging back on after i've cooked my dinner! I'm just north of Cherno, heading into re-stock then will head to you if you still need it.

• Like 1

I'll be logging back on after i've cooked my dinner! I'm just north of Cherno, heading into re-stock then will head to you if you still need it.

that would be awesome.. my friend just got killed trying to go to cherno for some morphine.. so im just lying here under a tree waiting hah

that would be awesome.. my friend just got killed trying to go to cherno for some morphine.. so im just lying here under a tree waiting hah

i might need a slight blood transfusion also.. the server started to glitch and caused me to bleed so i hade to log on some other serv and bandage myself up.. Edited by bubzor