Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Two of us need bandage/blood/epi in nadezhdino. Can anyone please help?

Just got teleported to the middle of the ocean by a hacker. Aborted and joined another server where I was moved to the coast, pulled instant aggro and got hit. Being dumped in the water empied my bag and inventory so I don't have a bandage... :(

At the Quarry spawn (Solnichniy) if any white listed medics can assist?

Steam: mZLY

Edited by mZLY

I am in need of a blood transfusion. I have two blood bags on me, but of course cannot use them on myself. I am located in the NW outskirts of Cherno, in one of the two-story apartment buildings (I believe the one furthest from the hospital near the apartments) in the second floor living room. I only have 686 blood so I'm afraid to venture outside of the building, as I'm constantly passing out from blood loss. I have tried contacting several TMW personnel, but have received only one response via Steam, and neither they nor their friends had the time to reach me. Something about fixing a vehicle. If anyone is willing to help me, please either send me a PM on here, or preferably add me on Steam; user ID: thearahwulf

EDIT: Successfully saved by Ransom. Thanks again dude!

Edited by thearahwulf
  • Like 1

Hi.. need antibiotics (for the second time this week!) am currently NW'ish of the north airfield approx grid 0103. Also based in uk so could ping ok to about east coast US only. will wait here for PM (have steam account)

Two man team on west side of cherno... I have bloodpacks and morphine for a medic...would also like to provide sitrep support for anyone who desires it...

Steam ID Luxifergrim

Hi.. need antibiotics (for the second time this week!) am currently NW'ish of the north airfield approx grid 0103. Also based in uk so could ping ok to about east coast US only. will wait here for PM (have steam account)

PM sent

I am posting this on behalf of a friend, james_lyvers:

james_lyvers: i have an account but it wont load the last page so i cant post

thearahwulf: Just give me what you want me to put in.

james_lyvers: one sec i need to see what the stary base is

thearahwulf: Isn't it Stary Sobor?

james_lyvers: is that the one on the left/

james_lyvers: ?

thearahwulf: Yeah, the other is Novy Sobor.

james_lyvers: yeah its the left one

james_lyvers: im in a military tent

james_lyvers: broken leg and i need morphines

james_lyvers: steam ID james_lyvers

So please, contact my friend through Steam and give him some help. Just to be more clear:

Ailment: Broken Leg

Steam ID: james_lyvers

EDIT: Bernd and his team saved my buddy, and now he's flying around in their chopper. Lucky a**, nobody showed up for me in a chopper!

Edited by thearahwulf

I am posting this on behalf of a friend, james_lyvers:

james_lyvers: i have an account but it wont load the last page so i cant post

thearahwulf: Just give me what you want me to put in.

james_lyvers: one sec i need to see what the stary base is

thearahwulf: Isn't it Stary Sobor?

james_lyvers: is that the one on the left/

james_lyvers: ?

thearahwulf: Yeah, the other is Novy Sobor.

james_lyvers: yeah its the left one

james_lyvers: im in a military tent

james_lyvers: broken leg and i need morphines

james_lyvers: steam ID james_lyvers

So please, contact my friend through Steam and give him some help. Just to be more clear:

Ailment: Broken Leg

Steam ID: james_lyvers

Will do!

Currently stationed in Berenzino. Contact me if you require assistance.

*Random News* - In the latest interview with Rocket, he gave a small shoutout to Dr. Wasteland. Good on ya!

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/08/31/dayz-dogs-detailed-in-new-video/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

(Located at 35:10)

(snipped a bunch of this to save space - Ransom)

EDIT: Successfully saved by Ransom. Thanks again dude!

Tamshan is an incredibly good medic! He walked 7KM just for me!

Thanks boys! Stay safe out there!

Medic up in Berezino, heading South but can cut through middle areas soon. Info in my signature!

All of my rep to jwjw, not only did he give me blood but he showed me 2 bike spawns and gave me his motorcycle and a GPS.

I shared two of my lone tents, after he asked on steam for storage. Should have been more wary, he stole what little was inside and proceeded to gloat to me about it over steam.

So clearly nothing makes him friendly, please blacklist.

Edited by jwjw

I shared two of my lone tents, after he asked on steam for storage. Should have been more wary, he stole what little was inside and proceeded to gloat to me about it over steam.

So clearly nothing makes him friendly, please blacklist.

Wow, what the... You treat him and gave him a motorcycle and then he ends up stealing stuff from your tents? I don't even...

Do you have his Steam community URL?

Wow, what the... You treat him and gave him a motorcycle and then he ends up stealing stuff from your tents? I don't even...

Do you have his Steam community URL?

http://steamcommunit...561198018959204

Oh, forgot to mention how I aided him a second time, and after he claimed to be coast spawned, gave him my own DMR and MK48, he was cheeky enough to try and trade the MK48 back to me after I praised the gun. Retrospectively should have pulled the plug there, but didnt expect betrayal after all that, if it's self interest, its stupid, he only stole a FAL and rangefinder.

Edited by jwjw

can i get some medical assistance im sitting at 700 blood in the northern industrial tower in cherno... m4s hurt:d

edit:nvm im dead

Edited by dinoSF

I gotta give a big thanks to Eric for finding and guarding my body after I spawn died. Sprinting from Otmel Island all the way to the West Side of Bor without aggroing any Zeds or getting shot by other players on a day server was quite a task but I made it to Eric and he led me to my body so I could recover all my gear. Thanks man and enjoy that Coyote Backpack. Good thing I didn't just kill myself to get a closer spawn like we originally planned lmfao!