Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'll like to take this opportunity to thank James Kennedy and his friend Maximus into coming and save me from broken bones and blood lost. Everything was smooth and they both did fantastic work ! Trust able !

Edited by Tissuez

Creultyw is back (the kid who called a medic and then killed him after receiving treatment). Here's his latest account and latest thread dedicated to taking down the medics -

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/82821-calling-all-bandits-and-terrorists-raiders-group-must-be-formed/

Everyone go rip on him lol.

Currently stationed in the South East, mainly patrolling Berenzino and Elektro. If you need help, please don't hesitate to contact me via Steam or PM.

Medical assistance required. Broken leg at the Factory [114, 078] Only need morphine, blood level is just below 10k.

Medical assistance required. Broken leg at the Factory [114, 078] Only need morphine, blood level is just below 10k.

Can Help.

PM Sent.

Big thanks to James Kennedy for saving my ass. Help was offered in a timely manor, talking 20-25 mins from requesting aid to being back on my feet. He is indeed a "Trusted Medic".

Dont be shy, hes a guy you can trust.

need help. im in a steel tower on the southeast side of the NW airfield. right outside of the barracks. have blood just need transfusion

Big thanks to AwesomeLemon for letting me cook some meat on his fireplace, and teaching me some basic things about DayZ. Without him, I probably would have wasted away out here!

• Like 1

@methejosh & @f219

Would you be able to join the teamspeak(IP=ts.dayzmedics.com), or add me on skype/steam. Contact info in my signature.

@methejosh & @f219

Would you be able to join the teamspeak(IP=ts.dayzmedics.com), or add me on skype/steam. Contact info in my signature.

Alrighty, well I sent you a request through steam.

Would really appreciate some help at the northwest air field / around. I'm in urgent need of a blood bag + transfusion, since I was wandering around a bit careless there...

Would really appreciate some help at the northwest air field / around. I'm in urgent need of a blood bag + transfusion, since I was wandering around a bit careless there...

Hit me up on Steam, ID is in my sig, I'm at Petrovka now

hey need someone to bloodbag me im just outside Zelenogorsk

please join the tmw teamspeak and poke me. heading to you now.

ts.dayzmedics.com

Edited by Bernd

Aspiring medic on for the next 2 hours if anyone needs any help.

Currently on the Western edge of the map but moving inland.

Skype name: xsumosx

Edited by SumoS

Hey I'm stuck unconscious somehow by the military tents in stary with a broke leg. Can someone help me out with an epipen and morphine?

Awesome Lemon is a saint. Ran basically all the way across the map to meet me at Krutoy Cap for some blood, morphine and water. I went out of my comfort zone and asked a random stranger to go out of his way to help me in this video game... and man was he happy to help haha :). I had a ton of helicopter parts and crawled all the way from Solnichniy with broken legs, only to realize I wouldn't be able to fly while passing out every minute or two, let alone swim to the island with 1k blood.

I added like 6 people on steam from the list on the first page, and Awesome Lemon was the first to respond. Most of the others are still waiting approval even a day after I tried to hit them up. Really quick response and most kind person ever haha.

Smooth as can be, tho I accidentally shot my pistol because I was stuck after he healed me. My character wouldn't move and I was clicking and pounding on my keyboard to let me move haha. Other than that, the guy was ready for me when I logged in, and fixed me up in a jiffy. Very kind and sincerely appreciated sir. I'll be sure to hit you up once I get the chopper, and were gonna go live in the sky! haha.

Cheers!

-Kevin

• Like 1

Medic online basically anywhere, preffer not to head up NE or really SE but willing too, hit me up I'll be there in no time

Steam : iBw1nning

In need of some advice... i am lost some were between Starey Sober the airfield... and i think Grishino... my dude is coughing and has an infection. I'm in an open feild, Any possible way anyone could find me and give me some anti biotics? any maybe a compass or a map...