Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

In dire need of morphine and a blood tansfusion( I have blood bags in my pack). My location is the hangers in the north eastern air strip. I will be online and checking this forum. k thanks.

Currently on about 300 blood in a house just west of Bor (by the road) would really appreciate a blood bag and morphine, also shock I think! Out of bullets down to a hatchet and its not looking rosy. Steam name is jrwsmith. I'll be around for the next hour and half and then back on tomorrow night.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Just had the amazing Se7eN come in and blood bag and morphine me as well as give me a couple of goodies. All this while dropping in and out of the server constantly. Contacted through Steam and voiced over skype to co-ord it in game.

Quick, professional and very generous. Very grateful so thats another successful save for him!

In dire need of morphine and a blood tansfusion( I have blood bags in my pack). My location is the hangers in the north eastern air strip. I will be online and checking this forum. k thanks.

Incoming! Steam?

Just finished a Med Supply run. If any Medics or other needs supplies feel free to contact me. 4x Blood, 4x Morphine, 4x Bandages, Epi-Pen.

Sitting on the East side of Elektro, heading Balota then Berezino soon.

Just finished a Med Supply run. If any Medics or other needs supplies feel free to contact me. 4x Blood, 4x Morphine, 4x Bandages, Epi-Pen.

Sitting on the East side of Elektro, heading Balota then Berezino soon.

Was about to go for meds myself, care for a lift to berezino? (If you do, steam please!)

On 3000 blood, elektro store steam me!

need a blood bag

Do you still need help? I'm close to Elektro.

I'm down and out in the store in Electro. Sitting in the TS hoping I hear from you guys. I can give you a ride if you need it afterwards.

Just got saved by Medic Scrump and his crew consisting of Cheese and James Kennedy. Great, great help. Absolutely no problems and I even got restocked a bit from them. Best people I have met thus far in this Wasteland.

:-)

Sorry it took so long to get to you... Couple stops on the way from Berezino but we got you. Hopefully those server hoping store bandits didn't cause you any problems after we left.

Got a fully repaired PBX for any medic interested

As a south coast medic, id be happy to use that. I wont be online for a while... 7 hours actually(im at work on the forums because im a bad employee) but if u still have it then, id be down.

Can anyone help me in the NW Airfield in the barracks North of the runway? Someone shot me on a No-PVP server so I logged.

I've been unconscious for over 10 minutes now on that Narwhal server.

I shall reward you with some delicious steak :)

As a south coast medic, id be happy to use that. I wont be online for a while... 7 hours actually(im at work on the forums because im a bad employee) but if u still have it then, id be down.

That makes 2 of us. i roam these forums while at work.

Was about to go for meds myself, care for a lift to berezino? (If you do, steam please!)

Ride would been fun but at the same time I likely woulda missed the loot I got. :)

Hit up the Balota Airfield despite artifacting out the wazoo, not much worth while, but still some things. In particular, found a nice little ol' backpack.

Being that I dislike big bags for the most part though (doesn't fit my style), if any medics are in need of a Coyote Bag (24 slot) I can donate one. Gave a medic (Askar) one of these bags before but we all died to a sniper 20 minutes later, annoyingly. I know Medics need plenty of room to store meds, partly why I'm willing to donate it.

Ride would been fun but at the same time I likely woulda missed the loot I got. :)

Hit up the Balota Airfield despite artifacting out the wazoo, not much worth while, but still some things. In particular, found a nice little ol' backpack.

Being that I dislike big bags for the most part though (doesn't fit my style), if any medics are in need of a Coyote Bag (24 slot) I can donate one. Gave a medic (Askar) one of these bags before but we all died to a sniper 20 minutes later, annoyingly. I know Medics need plenty of room to store meds, partly why I'm willing to donate it.

Funny I found a coyote on my side too! If Askar needs another I can pass it over :o

Southeast of Stary, down to about 2500 blood. Blurred vision, shaking, periodic loss of consciousness...

Any blood/painkillers/food would be enormously appreciated. Would love to help out any TMW once I'm back on my feet!

Same name/picture on Steam. Thanks in advance, Cheers -

-P

Got a fully repaired PBX for any medic interested

Gladly take it, i saw you needed a sniper in the near future? Ièm willing to trade some good stuff for it, many big guns at my disposal:)

I'm in need of medical assistance in the NW Airfield. I was ambushed by a bandit (whom I managed to kill), and now I'm stuck in one of the hangars with broken legs and dangerously low blood (about 2200). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure If this is a medical help, but I need rescue. Got teleported all the way to the buttom right edge. Need a medic with boat or willing to help me. Will prob die If I try to swim to land D:

EDIT: It might be impossible , I'm 14.5k miles away ..

Edited by Tissuez