Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I saved three people today and only one posted as requested... (Thanks to you!)

If SCRUMP saved you (there was Travis on the train tracks in Komo & another leg breaker in the lektro hospital - please post so I can get my white listing!)

I ran from DEEP west Zernigorsky to Gorka (9000 meters) then straight from there to Komo (8000 meters) then back up to Polovo (3k) then back to lektro (10.9k) and gave out everything I had on me save for my ghillie and my main weapon.

I worked hard today. Broke 5500 humanity (HERO SKIN!) and am SO ready to become a Trusted Medic with those FAT white listing stripes.

• Like 1

Guys. I'm stuck by the NW airfield on the barracks side where the 5-6 hangars are. I'm extremely low of blood and need a blood transfusion. I was making my way up the barracks for some weapons, but a zombie hit me and knocked me unconscious for longer than expected, I bandaged up and ran out. But I'm running blind and I don't know what to do. I don't have matches and my hatchet I threw away for the AKM on my back! I just ate food trying to knock me back into the none blurry phase, but I just ate up all my food for blood and I'm sure I'll starve as well. I just need two meats and a blood transfusion! It'd be wonderful if someone could help. I've been alive for a little over a week.

I'm in need and will stay logged out until I get someone to save me!

steam: immortalamar116

or just PM me on here!

I am currently in nwaf and can serve the local area if needed.

Sya, +Ben+, and myself have now established a nice little convoy of vehicles :)

Be ready for possible super-mobile medics on the morrow! Good luck everyone, keep on pushing the cause.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

• Like 1

I'm stranded on Skalisty island, with very low health. I need antibiotics (much to your inconvenience) brought to me on the island. I'm by the radio/communications tower, which has a zombie spawn near the base (2-3 usually). If any of you are in the South-East area, please, please help me. I have food, supplies, and ammunition to give you upon arrival. If you actually make the swim/boat ride out there, I will be eternally grateful. In fact, I can act as your bodyguard for however long you want. Seriously, I've got some fancy equipment from a crash site I'd hate to loose, and if you want to help you can contact me here:

Steam: edmundvaccaro

Or, alternatively, pm me here.

Any help is really appreciated, thank you for your time. <3

And yes, I did make an account just for this post.

Edited by Eddie Blackjack

I'm stranded on Skalisty island, with very low health. I need antibiotics (much to your inconvenience) brought to me on the island. I'm by the radio/communications tower, which has a zombie spawn near the base (2-3 usually). If any of you are in the South-East area, please, please help me. I have food, supplies, and ammunition to give you upon arrival. If you actually make the swim/boat ride out there, I will be eternally grateful. In fact, I can act as your bodyguard for however long you want. Seriously, I've got some fancy equipment from a crash site I'd hate to loose, and if you want to help you can contact me here:

Steam: edmundvaccaro

Or, alternatively, pm me here.

Any help is really appreciated, thank you for your time. <3

And yes, I did make an account just for this post.

If you don't get help tonight, stick around some tomorrow. I know there are some flying doctors around here somewhere that might get to you ;)

• Like 1

Right time for me to hit the sack after an eventful night which included Askar nearly killing us all in the car and me shooting Sya dead after panicking because i thought someone was stealing our truck we'd just fixed up. As it happens there was only Sya, Askar and me on the server so i dont even know why i panicked really :blush: . It was a good shot though, a single round straight through the windscreen into his head :D

Anyways, bedtime! As Askar said, we'll be a bit more mobile tomorrow so we can get some serious medic action going on :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Gotta send a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you out to Kryvian. He is a hell of a medic. and a hell of a guy. He goes by Doctor Hermit and not only did he help me with my saves today he also gave me a Coyote Pack to replace my respawn pack... Compass and other goodies. Great and trustworthy guy. Plus he is Romanian and that accent is rad!

If you don't get help tonight, stick around some tomorrow. I know there are some flying doctors around here somewhere that might get to you ;)

im in transit atm with pbx

• Like 2

Does anyone have any anti-biotics that's near Berez? I'm on my way to a patient to give him a blood transfusion but he also needs biotics for his sickness. I'm on foot and on .5 version. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker

hey fishman add me on steam: Pvster. I'm in nwaf atm

• Like 1

Big props to Pvster for bringing aid and food. F_M and Silas for the PM's offering help! THANKS!

What a great community!

Have blood, need transfusion and morphine - located north of Stary

Hey, I would like to thank Alphastalker, Eric and Maddog for some blood. They were great. Still looking for some antibiotics if anyone has any. At least now I can try to find some myself ;)

Thanks again!

-ACER

Just a heads up, turns out there's actually truth to the junk I was mumbling about the other day. There is actually a mass murderer (200+ kills this life) and his friends specifically hunting medics, so be on your guard! He's apparently lured several into traps already.

Hey, I would like to thank Alphastalker, Eric and Maddog for some blood. They were great. Still looking for some antibiotics if anyone has any. At least now I can try to find some myself ;)

Thanks again!

-ACER

Any time man. Sorry it took a while but at least U got to hear our professionalism and tactical conversations ;) Sorry I didn't have anti-biotics, I'm sure someone will have some don't lose hope :thumbsup:

Just a heads up, turns out there's actually truth to the junk I was mumbling about the other day. There is actually a mass murderer (200+ kills this life) and his friends specifically hunting medics, so be on your guard! He's apparently lured several into traps already.

Work Hazard?

Always A-- Holes that need to be shot out there I guess...

I saw his post on the bandit forums. He is hunting any confirmed members of The Coalition - he is providing top tier loot to anyone who gives him intel leading to a Coalition Death.

Job Hazard what we do is the polar opposite of what he does so its natural for him to see us as his enemy.

Thank goodness there are more and more bodyguards popping up.

• Like 1

Oh man, I'm sure glad I decided to check in when I did.

1) I'm in Pavlovo in need of food, a bandage, and a blood bag, at ~6k.

2) I have antibiotics. Two I believe.

My steam is Riplak335

I want to thank SilasDrake. Not only did he give me antibiotics, but he also went to Skalisty island on foot. He healed me up fully in all respects, and even gave me a heatpack. This man is a godsend. I offered him my AS50 and my food, but he turned down even that offer. He's a great man. Infinite beans to him.

• Like 1