Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

This is embarassing. I crashed the medic party car and almost killed us all. I hope we can survive and repair it, we were enroute to two patients.

Car is destroyed. Attempting to drag my body out of the wreckage.

Shit just keeps getting worse for me the past few days. Helicopter crashed trying to pick me up and now I crashed Sya's car.

That was a close one mate, Sya finished bandaging me at 589 blood i think it was lol. At least we're all alive though!

• Like 1

That was a close one mate, Sya finished bandaging me at 589 blood i think it was lol. At least we're all alive though!

Glad we all lived, but now I owe Sya a new car. I've driven many times before and never managed to screw it up that badly. Poor week in general.

• Like 1

Help broke my legs near or in front of electro fire house ill give exact coordinates later gotta sleep for work -_-

Hello dear Medics. Again i`m in the need of your help. I got ill after i driven a few people along the coast of Chernarus with a boat and would need a packet of Antiboticas now. Im right now on the very outskirts West from Kamenka.

Greetings Collja.

Was able to get myself to a Hospital a found a packet of Antiboticas.

Edited by Collja

After running around in the darkest server i've ever been on, Scrump gave me a much needed blood transfusion :thumbsup: Success

• Like 1

White List Medic reporting for duty. Currently IVO North East Air Field. Keep in mind I'm on foot, updated to .5 and I have Team Speak. Add me on steam:AlphaStalker

Cherno, in those little medical tents, just need blood and got a bag, someone mine shoving it in me?;) Have skype & TeamSpeak, Steam- Millenium (one with the purple rat as avatar) Thanks!

Just feel like expressing my true thanks to these medics who save lives everyday, i think its a great community! I've been saved twice today, yes twice. Both times were a pleasant experience with extremely helpful and friendly people :thumbsup:. I also got a lift in the heli to a destination of my choice which was the icing on the cake :D .

Doing a great job, keep up the good work guys.

• Like 1

Millenium, I'm adding you on Steam

Edited by ketchup504

Love this thread and being a medic myself (IRL) I would be happy to join the cause... Still new to DayZ and figuring out the bugs. I join servers through Six Launcher but i do have steam. Is there a certain server for white listers or is this game wide?

Hope to be on the list soon...

On a side note, as i am new if anyone could recommend a stable server i would appreciate it

Edited by boxman61

Love this thread and being a medic myself (IRL) I would be happy to join the cause... Still new to DayZ and figuring out the bugs. I join servers through Six Launcher but i do have steam. Is there a certain server for white listers or is this game wide?

Hope to be on the list soon...

On a side note, as i am new if anyone could recommend a stable server i would appreciate it

It's game wide, we usually go to the patients server unless we can't get on it or it's got too many people, and then we decide a neutral server with the patient. I would recommend using DayZ Commander instead of Six Launcher, it's much better.

• Like 1

Hello Medics,

I desperately need a blood transfusion. I have 3500 blood and 5 blood bags. All I need is a helper to give me assistance with administering the blood. I will be very thankful for your help. I am located in the western part of Solnichniy on the upper level of a white barn. The barn is next to a brown warehouse, and a white stable. It is one of the first buildings before the forest. Thanks again. If you do need further instructions, then PM me to ask clarification.

My Steam name is koodeta

Thanks, you guys are great

Edited by koodeta

Hello,

I am friendly: steam name aridxx

I am hunkered down in the Blue Circle (three story office building with ladder to top roof) in central Berezino. I have 3000 blood and I am sick. Need a transfusion and antibiotics. I have blood bags on me. Let me know if anybody can help me. I would be very happy!

Thanks,

-Acer

Thank you, Saucy, for the medical assistance and companionship afterwards. We dodged the one hacker but unfortunately the very next server I logged on to was killed by a hacker. I think I'll become a medic myself if I can find such helpful people like you.

Any medics in the Berezino region that want a ghillie suit? I've got an extra and want to help out...I also have a few hospital supplies i can give you.

Thank you, Saucy, for the medical assistance and companionship afterwards. We dodged the one hacker but unfortunately the very next server I logged on to was killed by a hacker. I think I'll become a medic myself if I can find such helpful people like you.

Being helped by people you don't know has a powerful feeling. I too started helping people. I've responded twice and it is a glorious feeling, helping.

No problem, M1lle. I still don't know why I started dancing right when I walked in the door to the shack.

Edited by ketchup504

Any medics in the Berezino region that want a ghillie suit? I've got an extra and want to help out...I also have a few hospital supplies i can give you.

I would like one, I'm a bit out, but I don't have much time.

Edit: in TS, will be in the other room, drop down and say something really quick if you'll give me it. Wireless headset. <3

Edited by Saucy

I would like one, I'm a bit out, but I don't have much time.

Edit: in TS, will be in the other room, drop down and say something really quick if you'll give me it. Wireless headset. <3

I can meet you, but dont have a mic because I just bought a wireless turtle beach and I can't seem to get it to work because it's for xbox :/. If you want though add me on steam: Andrew4040

Anyone have spare engine parts? I am near Prigorodky and need engine parts for an ATV. Any help would be appreciated. Have food and medical supplies to offer in return.

I'll scavange if you want to keep your atv safe. just engine parts?

btw skype: kryvian

Edited by kryvian

Hello,

I am friendly: steam name aridxx

I am hunkered down in the Blue Circle (three story office building with ladder to top roof) in central Berezino. I have 3000 blood and I am sick. Need a transfusion and antibiotics. I have blood bags on me. Let me know if anybody can help me. I would be very happy!

Thanks,

-Acer

Got my steam set up now. Anybody in the area?

Heard about you guys from a friend.

-Acer