Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Two medics and two great people that came to help them have been killed in the line of duty again.

This is getting out of hand, Turkey, Ketchup 504, and Xcelsior came to help me and we all had good gear finally. We were killed en-masse by a sniper, once again.

Need a ride somewhere?

Can any medics help me? I'm passed out in the Airfield near berenzino and I have about 5200 blood. If anyone can epi pen me, and give me a blood transfusion, I'd be grateful.

My skype is: jacobhasay

Two medics and two great people that came to help them have been killed in the line of duty again.

This is getting out of hand, Turkey, Ketchup 504, and Xcelsior came to help me and we all had good gear finally. We were killed en-masse by a sniper, once again.

Goldfinger said, "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action."

Sun Tzu said, "If before the mission has begun it has already been exposed, the spy and those he informed should all be put to death."

Your communications might be compromised. Make some adjustments if you don't want there to be a third time.

• Like 2

Odin on TS was an absolute savior! Not only did he help fix me up from a broken leg....he helped me gather up some much needed necessities! True hero in my book just doing what he does!

Thanks again guys!

Look forward to assisting whenever I can...Im also going to let you know if I come across vehicles/parts I can salvage for ya!

I am working on getting a ural fixed up... actually last night I rode from komorovo to where it spawns in the far northwest... there were only two missing tires so I thought I had it worked out but with 2 tires and the engine parts and scrap metal on her and about 7 jerry cans... it wouldn't move anymore than very very slowly rotating. Couldn't tell if it was stuck or just needed wheels. Wheels were only orange... anyway when I came back this morning it was unrepaired and my motorcycle with all my jerry cans was gone. I would be back there with all the parts I needed again but I keep getting teleported back to the coast.

Goldfinger said, "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action."

Sun Tzu said, "If before the mission has begun it has already been exposed, the spy and those he informed should all be put to death."

Your communications might be compromised. Make some adjustments if you don't want there to be a third time.

He may be on to something.

And I'm ready to aid your wounds in the North-West again! :D

Hop on TS, and I will come to your rescue! ^^

ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Can someone please help me! I was on the road to Novy from Magilevka and a zed popped up outa nowhere and knocked me unconcious and made me bleed! :( I'm at 1000 blood. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

My steam account: durb

I'm on that road, PM me or add me on steam if you still need help

Changed servers, spawned in the debug wilderness, and got my inventory wiped! Sorry :( Off to resupply i'm afraid..

Back in action and close to Mogilevka if you still need a medic! Phew!

Edited by RedSchuhart

Ontop of the super tall mountain in between Cherno and Elektro. Broken needs. All I need is a morpheine. Steam ID: KevinCaution

Having a weird issue medics, thought one of you could maybe shed some light.

So I just login today to find myself unconscious (hour glass appears to be moving very slowly). I was on a server with no other people and near the Barracks at NWAF. As soon as I saw it I quit out and restarted the game. When I restarted the game I saw myself fall over and the hour glass popped up again. I have 12,000 blood, I'm not thirsty, hungry or infected. Can anyone give me some suggestions before I log back in to face my fate?

Having a weird issue medics, thought one of you could maybe shed some light.

So I just login today to find myself unconscious (hour glass appears to be moving very slowly). I was on a server with no other people and near the Barracks at NWAF. As soon as I saw it I quit out and restarted the game. When I restarted the game I saw myself fall over and the hour glass popped up again. I have 12,000 blood, I'm not thirsty, hungry or infected. Can anyone give me some suggestions before I log back in to face my fate?

You probably logged out while in shock, you'll have to face your hour glass. Find yourself an empty server, wait it out, then move to another and you SHOULDN'T get it again.

Ontop of the super tall mountain in between Cherno and Elektro. Broken needs. All I need is a morpheine. Steam ID: KevinCaution

Added you on Steam.

Medic is ready to recieve patients!!! =) add me on steam: SoulShaper2!! get the med's while there hot!

• Like 1

Thanks to Kydoimos who once again lended his Helicopter and his time to the gearing up of medics, as well as the two chaps that died with me earlier.

I've got obligations to some friends right now but later I'll be available to heal once more.

• Like 1

Any medics near NWAF available with an Epi-pen? I don't have the white icon, but when I log in to servers I appear to be suffering from shock, as I go unconscious for ~5 minutes.

Looking for a ride to Pusto.. D:

From where? general area i mean Edited by maniak-e

HOW COME NOBODY WILL HELP ME!?!?! Can someone please help me! I was on the road to Novy from Magilevka and a zed popped up outa nowhere and knocked me unconcious and made me bleed! :( I'm at 1000 blood. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

My steam account: durb

Saw this thread the other day, and I'm glad I did. I crawled too close to a tree and my leg broke >.> and I don't have morphine on me sadly. I'm on Klen mountain, between Berenzino and Krasnostav. If someone could help that would be amazing! Thanks.

me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pulten

Well, was short lived, but alas.

Thanks to Askar and group for helping re-gear after we lost our lives to snipers the first go around. Lost internet right as we landed/saved so gonna be an interesting log back in!

If a medic ever needs help or overwatch, I'm always happy to help if I can. :)