Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Yay! Coughing virus!! ....... Near Stary Sobor, in need of Antibotics if anyone can help out. Steam also in Medic chat at the moment for awhile.

Im good somehow... thanks!!!!

Edited by Maddog_

Had a very successful night meeting new people and running around through Stary lolz. Have to clean out my shorts when the three of us realized there was a fourth person running along side us trying to chat through direct chat. Holy crap talk about a very awkward moment. Any ways he tagged along with us on the way to Stary Sobor to meet up with a patient, but had two buddies that he was suppose to meet up with as well. As the four of us are running through the woods we hear a car honking, turns out its the fourth mans two buddies. One driving a car and the other on a motor cycle lolz. Nobody shoots at each other and we all head to Stary together. We were the only 6 people on that server and for the first time nobody died lolz. Anyways I link up with the patient after changing servers cuz things got really awkward in Stary with the vehicles driving around and all the flares thrown around and stuff. God I love this game, there's so much crazy stuff that can happen and the stories are endless. This medic is signing off for the night, gotta wake up for work in less that 3 hours.

Thanks Day Z for another sleepless night ;)

I just got Day Z a week ago, but I'm bored and want to help people out. If anyone needs medical help or a medic needs an extra set of hands (or bandages, I have a metric ton of those.) Message me and I'll do my best to try and help.

Well, that was an "adventure". Finally got the Huey back! only 3 hours of camping to make sure the thieves didnt log back in and take it lol <_<

Thx to TurkeyBacon for helping camp. Well get you geared up again tomorrow. Hopefully it ends a bit better than tonight :rolleyes:

Im willing to do more Heli transport but need at least 2 experienced players for door gunners. Any TWM White-listed body guards interested please send me a PM.

Will be online later tonight, 7-8 hours from now.

Have a Huey and will help you get it back, not sure if I can offer you any more support than a lift I'm in the middle of a server relocation myself so depots have fallen into disrepair.

ty for the offer, I appreciate it. Just couldnt wait the 8 hours and risk them flying it elsewhere B)

• Like 1

I was on a server, and a hacker put everyone into unconciousness, and nothing happened for 10 minutes, so i swapped servers and the timer isnt moving at all! Please help, add me on skype. witchlol1 Not low on blood, i just dont want to wait 5 hours D:.

I was on a server, and a hacker put everyone into unconciousness, and nothing happened for 10 minutes, so i swapped servers and the timer isnt moving at all! Please help, add me on skype. witchlol1 Not low on blood, i just dont want to wait 5 hours D:.

Add me on steam.

Seems I overlooked the importance of morphine.. somehow I broke my leg. I'm at the airstrip in Balota if anyone is able to assist would be much appreciated. Steam name is ausmisc

Need Medical assistance ASAP me and a friend have managed to get seriously injured in NW airfield we are both unconcious losing blood and out of bandages, we can offer you 2 antibiotics I have stored in a camp on my private server please we just want to live and loot

steam: valmain

Aus medic signing on for the next 2 hours

Mind helping me out with antibiotics? Edited by Zendorean

Mind helping me out with antibiotics?

Would love to help honestly but i need to hit a hospital for supplies as i used my last antibiotic earlier today,

have everything else , Sorry i can not assist, if i come across any ill holla

Need Medical assistance ASAP me and a friend have managed to get seriously injured in NW airfield we are both unconcious losing blood and out of bandages, we can offer you 2 antibiotics I have stored in a camp on my private server please we just want to live and loot

steam: valmain

Join the TMW TS, I'm sure they will be able to help you!

There's a medic online right now.

ts.ourdomain.me:9990

I can't help you guys atm, kinda busy ;/

Join the TMW TS, I'm sure they will be able to help you!

There's a medic online right now.

ts.ourdomain.me:9990

I can't help you guys atm, kinda busy ;/

Getting them sorted now along with Vega

• Like 1

A hacker teleported right in front of me while I was soloing and started shooting his G36sd, I manage to kill him but I barely got away alive. im very low on health and got broken bones. I try to crawl my way to Cherno medical tent but only ended up at pegorodki shore because I ran out of food. Can anyone here help me ? I'm not a bandit by anymean, been playing this game since may and only had 4 kills so far, I'm not gonna shoot you in the back or anything like that.

Any one that can come to a GB/UK server?, I need a transfusion currently on 270 blood.

Had a pretty cool story with this guy, came for him by a GAZ to Balota, he accidentally shooted his AKM and aggroed zeds on him, when I was still 150 meters away and I didn't even see him. So he died.

He spawned again at the SE corner of the map, so I was going to pick him up. On my way I found the UAZ, so I picked him up, we grabbed the jeep and went to his body, he looted it, and we went to my base, where I gave him spare GPS, NVG and M16A4.

So I ended up with a fourth vehicle. Pretty cool. Thank you very much! :)

Edited by WilliamCZ

Had a pretty cool story with this guy, came for him by a GAZ to Balota, he accidentally shooted his AKM and aggroed zeds on him, when I was still 150 meters away and I didn't even see him. So he died.

He spawned again at the SE corner of the map, so I was going to pick him up. On my way I found the UAZ, so I picked him up, we grabbed the jeep and went to his body, he looted it, and we went to my base, where I gave him spare GPS, NVG and M16A4.

So I ended up with a fourth vehicle. Pretty cool. Thank you very much! :)

That's cool - I think carrying out medic duties must bring good Karma!

I found my one and only Ghillie suit on the way to save someone.

Medic available to those who need aid.

PM me here or add me on steam.

Currently just outside Berezino but have legs will travel.

You don't happen to have any antibiotics? I can't find any...