Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I would love to acquire some help, low on blood and broken bones. I'm near Zelenogorsk, medic could PM and I'll give coordinates. Sorry but I'll ignore anyone who wants to help but are not on the whitelist. Appreciate it!

In Elecktro at the moment, let me know if you can't find anyone closer.

Also, most everyone who posts here offering to help you is trustworthy. Thats how every medic starts :(.

I would love to acquire some help, low on blood and broken bones. I'm near Zelenogorsk(west, north-west), medic could PM and I'll give coordinates. Sorry but I'll ignore anyone who wants to help but are not on the whitelist. Appreciate it!

I'm just outside of Zel, but having issues with the game since I just updated to the latest Arma 2 beta patch. Hit me up on Steam and we'll see if I can make it to any servers right now.

• Like 1

In Elecktro at the moment, let me know if you can't find anyone closer.

Also, most everyone who posts here offering to help you is trustworthy. Thats how every medic starts :(.

IDK how to see people online trough, so the medics sadly have to reply to my post if something. That thing about people offering help, it might as well be a bandit in these parts of the forum, I'll think I want to be better safe than sorry about this time, have died bit to many times recently. Anyhow, I will be offline until I can find some help, no rush really but would be sweet to get it over with. I think there is some kind of vehicles near Elektro, few motor driven and couple of bicycles. If you don't mind that will say to take a trip :-)

I'm just outside of Zel, but having issues with the game since I just updated to the latest Arma 2 beta patch. Hit me up on Steam and we'll see if I can make it to any servers right now.

Oh, that is nice, edited my post to quote you too if you guys wounder about first quote. Anyway, I'll try add you at steam, still I use the standalone version of Arma2 but I guess it works ether way.

Edited by zin

I would love to acquire some help, low on blood and broken bones. I'm near Zelenogorsk(west, north-west), medic could PM and I'll give coordinates. Sorry but I'll ignore anyone who wants to help but are not on the whitelist. Appreciate it!

:<

Finally after dying five or six times to get to one patient, I found a dead guy with NVG, AKS-74u, M9SD, antibiotics, etc. and finally got to heal my patient. About a 3 hour ordeal for a 15 second task. Life as a medic at its finest.

• Like 1

Great time traveling with Flunkdust. Thanks for the much needed food and supplies and the heart racing moment up North in an open field lolz. Creepy as hell man but we survived ;) This medic is signing out for the night. Tomorrow I will operate in the Central Corridor of Chernarus, tending to the wounded.

"No servant of the Emperor shall fall if I can help it." ~Apothecary, War Hammer 40K~

Tamshan successfully healed me up as well as kindly supplying me with a spare morphine. Nice guy overall, appreciate the help!

• Like 1

Any Medics up by Pusto? Tabbed out and came back to a zombie eating me, down to 4k blood. :l

Edit: Managed to find a cow and get myself back up, thanks to those who PM'd!

Edited by Saucy

Any Medics up by Pusto? Tabbed out and came back to a zombie eating me, down to 4k blood. :l

Add me on steam

Steamname: Muncywolverine

Spent too much time trying to diagnose what the heck is wrong with Dayz for me, apparently after the latest beta patch update. Logged in and immediately died for no reason. Took forever to get to respawn, most times I try to join servers I am now stuck loading forever, and every loading screen is working way slower than usual. Anyways, this medic is out of comission until I can figure out wtf is going on and actually get in game and get resupplied. Stay safe out there.

Great time traveling with Flunkdust. Thanks for the much needed food and supplies and the heart racing moment up North in an open field lolz. Creepy as hell man but we survived ;) This medic is signing out for the night. Tomorrow I will operate in the Central Corridor of Chernarus, tending to the wounded.

"No servant of the Emperor shall fall if I can help it." ~Apothecary, War Hammer 40K~

That was indeed a fun but very scary discovery, glad you guys like my 10 second rule : ) hopefully helps out in the future

Great little misson helping Closi out earlier, encountered a bandit on the way to him and then was shot at afterwards also!!

Brother Flunk signing out for a few hours, Be safe and enjoy your gaming guys/gals

Suffering from broken legs and incapacitated due to a sniper in cherno -_-. Anyone nearby?

Edited by Dominicus

Suffering from broken legs and incapacitated due to a sniper in cherno -_-. Anyone nearby?

Add me on steam.

Need help in Berezino. I'm on 340 blood and bleeding out. Please someone PM if they can help, I'm not a bandit, I finally found a SAW and have survived for four days thus far. :(

Edit: Also passed out :(

Edited by andrewbrownster

Need help in Berezino. I'm on 340 blood and bleeding out. Please someone PM if they can help, I'm not a bandit, I finally found a SAW and have survived for four days thus far. :(

Edit: Also passed out :(

Are you still alive?

Are you still alive?

Yeah, kinda pussied out and alt-F4. I don't usually alt-F4 but if I lose my current gear I will have the rage to end all rages.

Edit: Steam is Andrewbrownster if anyone can help, or feel free to PM me, I'm just browsing the forums atm

Edit 2: Should be okay for now, Flunkdust is trying to assist.

Edited by andrewbrownster

I'm around Cherno at the moment, call me if you need help.

Supply and Logistics Division's 305th squadron is online and able to supply medical supplies to medics all over Chernarus. Including Medivacs and normal pasient help.

Join us on Team Speak under "Flying Doctors". TS: ts.ourdomain.me:9990

I'm a medic at north-west atm ^^

I'm at the TWM teamspeak, waiting to aid you ^^

Supply and Logistics Division's 305th squadron is online and able to supply medical supplies to medics all over Chernarus. Including Medivacs and normal pasient help.

Join us on Team Speak under "Flying Doctors". TS: ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Hello Amadeus

Following a chat with the good Dr., there is now a new initiative which may be of interest to yourself and other Flying Doctors.

Please check your pm.

Stay safe.