Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hello, Broken legs and low on blood in electro super market. I do not really have anything to give other than sup-par gear. Will be checking the forums for help, thank you in advance.

Kayozay on steam

Kayozay on skype.

Hello, Broken legs and low on blood in electro super market. I do not really have anything to give other than sup-par gear. Will be checking the forums for help, thank you in advance.

Kayozay on steam

Kayozay on skype.

PM me your server and I'll start heading there, at Balota now, so it's a bit of a walk.

Oh yea, I have pretty decent gear as well. I am willing to give anything on my tool belt besides the NVG but you can have toolbox or GPS. I am also carrying excess morphine (need one but have two or three) and I am even willing to give up my pride and joy M 240.

PM me your server and I'll start heading there, at Balota now, so it's a bit of a walk.

Alt tabbed out so get ahold of me when your there please?

Well I was Killed In Action just South East of the Castle of Rog :( I don't know who the hell would be in that area on a night server but he shot me dead without even attempting to communicate with me. I'm done for the night and I'll be back tomorrow but will have to restock on supplies. Take care of each other out there.

• Like 2

Awaiting your response to the PM.

Sorry, still here.

Hey Guys, Medic active in the Southwest, currently have everything available, with 1 antibiotic.

Hey Medic Team,

Stuck in Cherno hospital (hospital + 2 army medical tents outside) looking for Anti-biotics, dam zombie bites! Have server hopped a few times but to to avail, can't find the things. Have coughed myself down to 6k blood and am holding steady but would like to kick the infection I've got so I can get myself back to 12k again.

I'm an Australian player so my timezone is UTC+10 where as USA East Coast is UTC-4 and West Coast is UTC-7 so my usual play time means I can be on/available anywhere between;

6am -> 12pm, UTC-4 and

3am -> 9am, UTC-7

If you're in another timezone let me know and I'll do the conversion for you to see if you'll be on/available at the time's I'll be on :)

I'm currently running 1.7.2.5 but Dayz Commander will let me downgrade to 1.7.2.4 if needed.

If anyone can help that would be much appreciated!

Awaiting your response to the PM.

Quick, saved my life helped me with what I needed and didn't ask for anything in return tho I did offer. He even dealt with me falling asleep in my chair and being slow to respond to him.

A++++

Thanks broksi

Hey Guys, Medic active in the Southwest, currently have everything available, with 1 antibiotic.

Hey mobes12 from West Coast USA, must've been typing when you posted...any chance you could be on between 6am and 12pm your time? Even if it's just quick to give me some anti-biotics? I have a map and GPS and will run to wherever you are for them.

Not sure what your play times are like but I can probably log on early (5am-ish your time), run to your general location and wait for you in the early morning your time to meet up...I'll pretty much come to wherever you are to get them! :)

Let me know if we can sort a meet-up out, thanks mate!

Hey mobes12 from West Coast USA, must've been typing when you posted...any chance you could be on between 6am and 12pm your time? Even if it's just quick to give me some anti-biotics? I have a map and GPS and will run to wherever you are for them.

Not sure what your play times are like but I can probably log on early (5am-ish your time), run to your general location and wait for you in the early morning your time to meet up...I'll pretty much come to wherever you are to get them! :)

Let me know if we can sort a meet-up out, thanks mate!

Check PM buddy

Quick, saved my life helped me with what I needed and didn't ask for anything in return tho I did offer. He even dealt with me falling asleep in my chair and being slow to respond to him.

A++++

Thanks broksi

Always glad to help.

I am in Vybor next to the smoke stack in need of medical attention. I am in combat log shock and before getting too angry my group was attacked by a hacker on a dirt bike who took over 40 + rounds from my M240 before I logged due to the mass of zombies and him shooting each of my two buddies in the head as we laid there with broken legs. I would not give him that final kill even though it made me cheap in the process by using alt F4. I asked earlier but had to get off, but I figured I would ask again. Feel free to say it is my punishment for combat logging, but we have all been hit by a hacker. All I really need is to be bandaged up so I can survive the timer, I have all the other supplies needed to heal myself so you will not be required to wait around and give a blood bag. Best guess on location is 40 64 on a hill south of the smoke stack in Vybor.

PM, respond here, Skype scouture5443, Steam scouture5443, or carrier pigeon.

Hey do you still need help? I was flown out to sorta near your area and my patient vanished. Add me on steam if you're around.

Any late night medics need or want to do a Cherno (hopefully non-suicide) run for medical supplies?

I usually game with AlphaStalker but he got shot... and is now offline. My steam is in my Profile. Gonna be up for awhile.

Maddog_ contact me on steam, we are currently airborne on a low-pop server perfect for a supply run - link in my sig

EDIT: you NEED supplies or you offer assistance with a run? :)

EDIT": Im off for the night, g'night and stay safe all

Edited by e47

Hey, any medics available? I don't have much blood left, I'm at the Elektro power plant. Send me a PM here or on Steam, my username's the same.

Hey, any medics available? I don't have much blood left, I'm at the Elektro power plant. Send me a PM here or on Steam, my username's the same.

PM'd

If anyone is available I am on top of Elektro hospital with 2k blood in need of a transfusion, have blood bag with me.

If anyone is available I am on top of Elektro hospital with 2k blood in need of a transfusion, have blood bag with me.

Will grab you when Mark responds, I'll PM you the server he tells me.

Will grab you when Mark responds, I'll PM you the server he tells me.

Okay, :D thanks.

need beans and someone to transfuse me, got bag on me, in balota atc

Edited by Agassi