Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Im available to transport any ~WHITE LISTED~ medics with a heli for a while on a US server. Currently in the public TS.

Hello medics,

I am in need of a blood transfusion and some painkillers if anyone is available. I have food/pop I can trade in exchange.

Thanks!

Hello medics,

I am in need of a blood transfusion and some painkillers if anyone is available. I have food/pop I can trade in exchange.

Thanks!

Location?

Friendly medic stranded at NWAF

Need food and bloodbag, can pay with pair of NVG or some stanags.

Friendly medic stranded at NWAF

Need food and bloodbag, can pay with pair of NVG or some stanags.

I can make my way to you, but i am just outside Cherno. I have a blood bag and some cooked meat.

Steam: kuronama1

Edited by Kuronama

Ok, im calling it a night, had an AMAZING time tonight, traveling with 3 different squads of TMW, 7 guys in total, helped a bunch of people and if we do this again, fantastic news XD however i would like to organise it a little better with squads, overwatch etc.

Anyway will be sorting out a youtube video soon! night all

• Like 1

Location?

My game just froze. I get the feeling I will be booted back to the beach. I will edit this post as soon as I get back in.

EDIT: I'm just outside of Cherno if you can help me, Saucy.

Edited by Cyborgazm

heli medics awaiting patients...

Medic on foot awaiting patients also : )

Currently near NW airfield

Anyone in the SW Region need help? I am currently outside of Cherno

Hey guys.. myself and my friend in desperate need of help in Berezino Shop. Couldnt see where we were going suddenly and got mauled by zombies. Both of us sub 1.5k blood, bleeding/unconscious. Really need someone to bandage us/blood bag. Thanks guys, pm me if you can help!

Just North West of Balota air strip and I am a bit sick. Any spare antibiotics laying around?

I may have 1 left, let me check real quick.

I may have 1 left, let me check real quick.

Add me on Steam I have one, headed that way now. Are you updated to .5 and do you have coordinates?

thanks Mate

Crap I am still on .4

No worries, if you would like to update I can keep heading there and wait for you? If not, sorry buddy but when you update feel free to let me know if you need help when I'm on.

No worries, if you would like to update I can keep heading there and wait for you? If not, sorry buddy but when you update feel free to let me know if you need help when I'm on.

Ok i will hold off, all my servers are still on the old patch, I guess I have to wait till this weekend, Thanks again for the help

Ok i will hold off, all my servers are still on the old patch, I guess I have to wait till this weekend, Thanks again for the help

The newest DayZ Commander lets you switch between versions of Dayz now. Also if you copy your @Dayz directory beforehand, you can keep it around and go back if you'd rather handle things manually. Just something to think about. But try not to break anything. ;)

I am in Vybor next to the smoke stack in need of medical attention. I am in combat log shock and before getting too angry my group was attacked by a hacker on a dirt bike who took over 40 + rounds from my M240 before I logged due to the mass of zombies and him shooting each of my two buddies in the head as we laid there with broken legs. I would not give him that final kill even though it made me cheap in the process by using alt F4. I asked earlier but had to get off, but I figured I would ask again. Feel free to say it is my punishment for combat logging, but we have all been hit by a hacker. All I really need is to be bandaged up so I can survive the timer, I have all the other supplies needed to heal myself so you will not be required to wait around and give a blood bag. Best guess on location is 40 64 on a hill south of the smoke stack in Vybor.

PM, respond here, Skype scouture5443, Steam scouture5443, or carrier pigeon.

i need help, i've lost alot of blood. I have blood packs, but can't administer to self (why is that not possible?). I'm just inside cherno, northern tip in house near gas station.

yeah man, probably the best thing ive done on this game was get some morphine for a guy called robina i had just met at balota airfield, (he was fine when i met him but broke his legs by pushing against the wire fence) at first i thought even if i get the morphine how am i gonna find him again, so anyway he started crawling to cherno down the main road and i ran straight to the hospital/apartments quickly grabbed the supplies and pegged it back. sure enough he was crawling away down the road playing some random song down the mic. it was a cool mission. sadly about an hour later after 2 more ppl joined our team, we ended up at elektro powerstaion, zombies chased us on the roof, right next to sniper hill. Then boom 1 of us on the roof got sniped so we jumped off the roof onto the waste bins. I went and fell between the bins breaking my legs ffs lol. they bandaged me while i was knocked out i got up and as i was using morphine another got sniped, so just me n peniswrinkle left we ran for town side by side. got about 100metre and wrinkle gets sniped. im freaking out going serpentine while running for the haybales on the NW hill, (not the wisest move cos its still visible to sniper hill) but they fired about 10-15shots and i manage to get away. gutted i lost everyone but what a game.

P.S if anyone i've helped can vouch for me by posting on this thread plz do, im only on this game to kill zeds and help out.

Edited by RiggsUK
  • Like 1

i need help, i've lost alot of blood. I have blood packs, but can't administer to self (why is that not possible?). I'm just inside cherno, northern tip in house near gas station.

You still need help? I'm just outside Cherno. Add me on Steam if you can or PM me.