Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

No need to be sorry, from everything that was going wrong, it was not your day and in the end nobody can help if you're having bad luck. I hope you get up and going and get rid of the spawn location and loading issues. Let me know how it goes.

Happy ending after all :)

Bernd contacted me offering help (many thanks to you mate) and got to my location on the coast south of Prigorodky along with Element, only to be struck with me spawning furthest west that I possibly could. Not happy. Fortunately, Reece enters the conversation with info about teleportation happening when you abort while loading, and volunteering to run halfway across the map to help me. Kudos to you mate! We decide to take advantage of the nasty bug, and have me spawn somewhere closer to where he was, only to spawn far east now... Cutting a long story short, we met up east of Elektrozavodsk, where he sorted my broken bone and loaded me up with supplies.

All in all, Mobes, Bernd, Reece and everyone else that popped up ingame or in TS to check if I was getting help - thank you. Besides fixing the bone, this was an interesting experience in its own right.

It's great to see the community getting organized and involved with creating a sort of a plot in DayZ.

• Like 1

The guys could not get to met via patch differencies (i have 1.7.5.2 (well the most recent one))

So i would still need a bandage and blood transfusion in cherno,

Near a really big building (hotel like) with a lobby full of windows (i think i'm east to this building one that seem like the first floor is a small restaurant and the second floor is made of three room)

Thanks again fellow medic.

On my way.. still no response from him.

thanks a lot pal :) Pm me with the info on the server you want me to join ect .

Anyone in the NW able to patch me up? Had an incident with an exploding tractor and now can't see past my nose.

Anyone able to help? Got a friend who wants to start playing and I'd rather be able to actually see on my hike to the coast than fumble around blindly.

PM'd server, in the building.

Edit: right across from the Clocktower, right?

Edited by Saucy

I'm having a ton of difficulty with the website right now, it took me over five minutes just to load this page. So responses may be slow (if I can even load the page at all next time), but I'm able to help anyone in the Cherno-Elektro-Mogilevka region, but only on 1.7.2.4 servers for now.

I've 2 boxes of antibiotics, if any of you medics wants them, they're yours. Don't have any need for them (yet :))

edit : I'm usually in the NE part of the map.

Nevermind, got myself killed <_<

Edited by Drabik

You know U play Day Z too much when your at work checking the forums and wanting to get online and help out hahaha. Hang in there fellas, these medics will take care of you ;)

• Like 3

Hey guys.

I was just on the teamspeak requesting help and I was suggested to write in this thread. I am in need of blood and morphine on the docks in Kamishovo (Thanks hive coast spawning, you're too kind!) Anyways, if some kind soul could find it in the heart to save my broken body, that would be dashin'!

Uhh, Near apartments in Cherno would appreciate it if someone got me :D

PM send.

Try to log onto server US 1448 and I'll head there, Nozzy.

Also, if you got a wheel, I'd love you forever. D:

• Like 1

I know you guys are the medics and not pizza delivery. But because of a bug I lost my water bottle and now I am going to die as indicated by my flashing thirst icon. Any way you could help me out with this? I am north of Prigorodky.

gotcha...

Please don't tell a patient what server to meet you on ... here ... on a public board, when they've already posted where they are in game. That's a ticket to ride for a bandit.

That sort of information should be handled privately through PM, Steam or on Teamspeak.

Joe

• Like 4

Almost to Prig, US 1448, have a few spare bottles.

And use PM, Steam or Teamspeak for updates on your position as well ... you're just asking for trouble and spamming this thread in the process.

Joe

Please don't tell a patient what server to meet you on ... here ... on a public board, when they've already posted where they are in game. That's a ticket to ride for a bandit.

That sort of information should be handled privately through PM, Steam or on Teamspeak.

Joe

Not asking them to stay, the site's loading so slooooow for me and it's just such a hassle, in and out. :3

Edit: Guess you were right, arrived in Prig in my car to meet two guys with LMG's, just hope he wasn't one of them.

I'll just stick to PM's then, it isn't my thread afterall.

Edited by Saucy

Not asking them to stay, the site's loading so slooooow for me and it's just such a hassle, in and out. :3

Edit: Guess you were right, arrived in Prig in my car to meet two guys with LMG's, just hope he wasn't one of them.

Not trying to pick on you Saucy, these are hard learned lessons we've picked up from many medic runs.

Joe

• Like 1

Not trying to pick on you Saucy, these are hard learned lessons we've picked up from many medic runs.

Joe

Oh, I know, I've played long enough that I should've known better, but for whatever reason PM's take like 10 minutes to load where as the forum is loading instantly, by that time they could've died or something, iunno.

I'll just stick to PM's then, it isn't my thread afterall.

Steam messages are the best IF you don't have voice comms with the patient. You'll get a audible tone when a new PM comes in through Steam. That way you don't have to keep alt tabbing out to see if you've got a response.

Good luck,

Joe

Need help asap i can get it im near balota with a friend yet broke a leg dont have food or anything to fix it.. low on blood and got sick cause of damn zombie anyone who can fix my leg and blood at least? contact me on skype if u can: Ascalonsregret..

logging off for tonight.... will see if i can get some help tommorow...

Edited by Xardorian