Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

In bad need of a blood transfusion close to the airfield, have the blood bags just need a medic. Steam: JoeyFarrell

Please and thanks.

Edited by WakkaTheWomble

Huge massive thanks to Bernd and Teairra. Earlier today they tried their hardest to rescue me, unfortunately they were literally seconds to late. I bled out my last drops as they tried to bandage me. At that point I thanked them for their effort and said enjoy my weapons, nv, rangefinder, gps, etc. "No, no" they said. "Respawn" were flying to pick you up and bring you back to your body.

2 minutes later they picked me up from the coast and flew me back up to NW airfield to loot my own corpse. Surreal. Bernd made sure my corpse was dead with 3 to the head while I took back my loot. ;) Then on dropping me off near bolota they gave me a gillie suit for the hell of it!

Thanks again to you both! Recorded the entire encounter, I'll YouTube it later on. You both deserve some kind of medal.

• Like 7

Mission accomplished! Big ups to Alpha Stalker dealing with my mic down, and bad coords. I'll pay it forward on the next survivor who doesn't shoot me. =D Thanks again!

• Like 1

Mission accomplished! Big ups to Alpha Stalker dealing with my mic down, and bad coords. I'll pay it forward on the next survivor who doesn't shoot me. =D Thanks again!

No problem man. We medics travel to hell and back for our patients and at times pay the ultimate price just to save them ;)

was successful...thanks for the healing

Anytime, glad I could help man! Be safe out there, let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Calling it a night, did a daring drive, was shot at, and the first time i have ever seen my car full of people. not only that but bush wookies full geared and ready to save people O_0 ask bernd for what happned ;)

anyway so tiered i was almost falling asleep at the wheel, at a keyboard, so now i must sleep night all

• Like 1

If anyone is near Elektro I could use some food/blood. Reece tried to help me but he kept getting stuck on loading. I have approx coords. Skype me at adamjmacd if you could help. You guys are awesome.

Calling it a night, did a daring drive, was shot at, and the first time i have ever seen my car full of people. not only that but bush wookies full geared and ready to save people O_0 ask bernd for what happned ;)

anyway so tiered i was almost falling asleep at the wheel, at a keyboard, so now i must sleep night all

I knew I heard a car engine near cherno!

• Like 1

anyone near the quars 121028 up at the airfield? I could use some morphine to help with my legs

Well i encountered my first 'fake' patient last night,

Doing a blood transfusion and then his buddy came up behind me from the bushes and killed me

It was a random who added me on skype, named Doubledown can't find a steam account

I'll be out of service while i restock : (

Im unconscious/bleeding out and I'll be dead by the time I wake back up, anyone able to come to Belota airstrip to rez me?

I managed to get myself sick .. do you happen to treat with antibiotics? I understand that they are rare to find that's why I'm wondering.

Im unconscious/bleeding out and I'll be dead by the time I wake back up, anyone able to come to Belota airstrip to rez me?

Add me on steam, are you updated to .5 and where exactly at Balota? as I tend to still get the graphics glitch there. But I am just outside of cherno

• Like 1

Well i encountered my first 'fake' patient last night,

Doing a blood transfusion and then his buddy came up behind me from the bushes and killed me

It was a random who added me on skype, named Doubledown can't find a steam account

I'll be out of service while i restock : (

If U can in the future try keeping track of your patient that posts on the forum and his in game name. I usually write both down on a note pad just incase something like that ever happens. That way I can give other medics a heads up on who not to heal :| Sucks that some people are shady enough to pull a stunt like that. Try having a few body guards on your future rescues could make them think twice.

• Like 1

If U can in the future try keeping track of your patient that posts on the forum and his in game name. I usually write both down on a note pad just incase something like that ever happens. That way I can give other medics a heads up on who not to heal :| Sucks that some people are shady enough to pull a stunt like that. Try having a few body guards on your future rescues could make them think twice.

Good idea regarding writing it down, will make sure i do that : )

Will be a little more cautious in the future, all of my gear will be easy to replace .. apart from my main sadly

Guess i'll be akm or winchester medic for a lil while ha!

Good idea regarding writing it down, will make sure i do that : )

Will be a little more cautious in the future, all of my gear will be easy to replace .. apart from my main sadly

Guess i'll be akm or winchester medic for a lil while ha!

Where are you near? If you are updated I can meet up with you and help you resupply, I'm just east of cherno at the pond going to be heading to the NW hospital of Cherno. Add me on steam if you like, I'm waiting to hear back from a patient who posted above a bit.

I managed to get myself sick .. do you happen to treat with antibiotics? I understand that they are rare to find that's why I'm wondering.

I have 1 on me, I am near Cherno. Add me on steam if you still need help.

• Like 1