Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Sorry about that im bleeding out @ 1000 something blood and im unconsious.

A little more info in the post can save a lot time please and thank you :)

Like location on the map, ingame name or steam name. Anything that can help us figure out which one of us that is available are close to you and then proceed with communication. Instead of wasting time contacting you to find out you are across the map from them. Just helps speed things up a bit, that's all.

Sorry didn't see the post that posted exact same time. Now someone around the area if they are available can contact you.

Edited by mobes12

Any medics near electro? im in dire need of a blood transfusion(400 blood) :(

I'm at cherno but I can come over to elektro.

Are you on .2.5? If so add me on steam.

This spawning issue is killing me smalls!! 5 times now I have spawned randomly on the coast, makes coordinating with Patients extra difficult.

This spawning issue is killing me smalls!! 5 times now I have spawned randomly on the coast, makes coordinating with Patients extra difficult.

I hear you, mate.

• Like 1

Heavily injured by hacker, 3000 blood at the med-tents in Cherno (Ironic, right?)

Heavily injured by hacker, 3000 blood at the med-tents in Cherno (Ironic, right?)

Add me on steam

Online and hopefully spawning where I left off at near Stary Sobor.

~"Deploying behind enemy lines!"~ Terminator Squad, War Hammer 40K

I did, Y U NO ACCEPT

Sorry did not get the notification, got it now and talking to you.

Could use an assist at Pogo (heading SW towards Green Mountain to shelter in the grove on hillside). Missed my shot yesterday due to old version. Upgraded now - If you can assist, please PM Strain_Zero on Steam. Will trade for morphine. Thanks!!

Big thanks to Mobes for healing me, he was professional, quick, and overall, really cool! :D

• Like 1

some one please help me at kamarovo...i have a broken leg as well as very low blood...like 1000...someone please!!!!!

if you think you can help here is my skype:limitidedition

Edited by Guhnfights1

Any medics near electro? im in dire need of a blood transfusion(400 blood)

Do you still need assistance? I'm currently in Electro and equipped to help.

some one please help me at kamarovo...i have a broken leg as well as very low blood...like 1000...someone please!!!!!

if you think you can help here is my skype:limitidedition

Adding you on skype, I am just west of cherno

Requesting assistance outside of elektro. My food is flashing, low on blood.. in rough shape haha. Any help would be greatly appreciated. skype is adamjmacd

Could use an assist at Pogo (heading SW towards Green Mountain to shelter in the grove on hillside). Missed my shot yesterday due to old version. Upgraded now - If you can assist, please PM Strain_Zero on Steam. Will trade for morphine. Thanks!!

Almost there buddy hang in there ;)

• Like 1

Requesting assistance outside of elektro. My food is flashing, low on blood.. in rough shape haha. Any help would be greatly appreciated. skype is adamjmacd

Pretty much at Electro, I've got blood, food, water, anything you need. Adding you now.